Author Topic: VICTORY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY JAY FLORIDA  (Read 113002 times)

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: VICTORY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY JAY FLORIDA
« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2011, 10:58:32 AM »
Quote from: "betty277"
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL?

I have contacts that tell me this is an excellent school with great academics.  I would recommend it highly.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2011, 11:12:18 AM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"

I have contacts that tell me this is an excellent school with great academics.  I would recommend it highly.

Whooter, just because the staff routinely and as a matter of course sodomize the kids there, doesn't make it an "excellent school with great academics".
iller & Mel--Burn in Hell

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 07, 2011, 11:16:19 AM »
Quote from: "Trekker Jag"

Whooter, just because the staff routinely and as a matter of course sodomize the kids there, doesn't make it an "excellent school with great academics".

Link?  Source?  This school has a great reputation.  I don't know why your so angry, but you shouldn't tell lies about the school to suit your agenda.

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2011, 11:23:49 AM »
No one's lying about anything Whootie, we just feel like you'd be happier and less of a grouch if you finally accepted your gayness and came out of the closet.  Be proud of your gaiety, Whooter!  It's OK!  You're here, you're queer, we're used to it.........

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2011, 11:26:58 AM »
No one's lying about anything Whootie, we just feel like you'd be happier and less of a grouch if you finally accepted your gayness and came out of the closet.  Be proud of your gaiety, Whooter!  It's OK!  You're here, you're queer, we're used to it.........

Bruce, try to keep the attacks to the proper thread.  I know you love to attack me over lies all the time, but the forum rules state you need to stay on topic.  Try not to ruin the experience for other readers just because you are having gay issues again.  If you didn't quit HLA after two weeks they could have helped you with those issues.

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2011, 11:34:48 AM »

Bruce, try to keep the attacks to the proper thread.  I know you love to attack me over lies all the time, but the forum rules state you need to stay on topic.  Try not to ruin the experience for other readers just because you are having gay issues again.  If you didn't quit HLA after two weeks they could have helped you with those issues.

Aww, Whootie, there's no need for you to deny WHO you are and try to hide the truth.  It's OK.....no one gives a damn about your sexuality.  It's OK to be gay, Whooter.  We accept you, and it really saddens us to see you so frustrated and obviously struggling to accept yourself as the gay man you are.  Be proud of your homosexuality, Whooter!  There's nothing to be gained by hiding from it, or your desires to sodomize young Phillipino boys.  It's OK with us that you are gay.  

Stop hanging out in the closet, Whootie, you'll feel so much better once you've admitted to everyone that you secretly desire an unnatural relationship with me, bNone-ya, and Robt. Bruce (probably all at once).  No one's gonna hate on you, in fact, it would be quite the opposite.  We accept you for the gay man that you are, with the only caveat being that we don't really approve of you having forcible gay sex with the boys you send to programs.  Consensual, and with adults= OK.  Non-consensual, with minors = Bad Whootie.

Hope that helps.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2011, 11:57:43 AM »
Bruce, try to keep the attacks to the proper thread. I know you love to attack me over lies all the time, but the forum rules state you need to stay on topic. Try not to ruin the experience for other readers just because you are having gay issues again. If you didn't quit HLA after two weeks they could have helped you with those issues.

Offline tulip

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 23, 2012, 11:23:07 AM »
That is really great academy, one of mine friend got his degree from this academy and I really feel the difference b/w him and me...