Author Topic: Greetings My Fellow Seedlings...  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Dazzleland

• View Profile
    • http://www.sound1design.com
Greetings My Fellow Seedlings...
« on: July 17, 2002, 05:43:00 PM »
Hi Everyone!  I haven't much time to write now but want to say hello and let you all know that I am here and to the few who might have read in error that I had died of a drug overdose (Good one Greg... I attention but not that much attention!), I am indeed still alive and well.  I am Richard Leverone.  It was my brother, David, who died of a cocaine overdose in July 1987.

I want to tell you my story soon but for now I have to get ready for work.  I am a musician.  I was before The Seed, while in The Seed and after.  They didn't kill that.  Dave was a drummer.  The one thing I'll tell you now... The Seed was not a drug rehab.  To tell you the truth, I don't really know what it was other than an experiment to see how easily brainwashed humans are, a place to store normal confused teens so their parents could take a vacation from parenting duties, hell on earth... I don't know.  I forgive my parents.

I had never done any drugs before I went in the Seed. But of course I had to pretend I did and make sure I told everyone about it at the open meetings. The program was a fraud though the fools that worked there really felt they were doing the right thing.  I forgive everyone.

Being in the Seed was not a good experience for the most part.  On the positive though, I really learned a lot about people and myself.

I look forward to telling you about my life during and after Seed.  I hope to hear from some of you as well.  

Rock On My Brothers and Sisters...
Rich

[ This Message was edited by: Dazzleland on 2003-05-22 08:14 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
he character of a man can be judged by how he views those who can do nothing for him.

Offline Dazzleland

• View Profile
    • http://www.sound1design.com
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2002, 05:46:00 PM »
Hi Everyone! I haven't much time to write now but want to say hello and let you all know that I am here and to the few who might have read in error that I had died of a drug overdose (Good one Greg... I attention but not that much attention!), I am indeed still alive and well. I am Richard Leverone. It was my brother, David, who died of a cocaine overdose in July 1987.

I want to tell you my story soon but for now I have to get ready for work. I am a musician. I was before The Seed, while in The Seed and after. They didn't kill that. Dave was a drummer. The one thing I'll tell you now... The Seed was not a drug rehab. To tell you the truth, I don't really know what it was other than an experiment to see how easily brainwashed humans are, a place to store normal confused teens so their parents could take a vacation from parenting duties, hell on earth... I don't know. I forgive my parents.

I had never done any drugs before I went in the Seed. But of course I had to pretend I did and make sure I told everyone about it at the open meetings. The program was a fraud though the fools that worked there really felt they were doing the right thing. I forgive everyone.

Being in the Seed was not a good experience for the most part. On the positive though, I really learned a lot about people and myself.

I look forward to telling you about my life during and after Seed. I hope to hear from some of you as well.

Rock On My Brothers and Sisters...
Rich

[ This Message was edited by: Dazzleland on 2003-05-22 08:15 ]
he character of a man can be judged by how he views those who can do nothing for him.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 03:41:00 PM »
Welcome Rich! Rich is a friend of mine, and so was his brother Dave before his tragic accidental overdose. We were all in the Seed St Pete at the same time and all went to Lakewood High, where hundreds of Seed kids would spy on your every move.
We all look forward to you posting more hear, my friend.

Offline thom263

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2002, 09:27:00 PM »
I believe in another post you mentioned the name Collin.I can't seem to locate the original post.The name was so familiar. Was he a little older, nice guy? He cut my hair- i believe it was at your house(around 65th ave south or so)Believe he had a friend(Harold R.)who had been in the program goin on 5+ years and still hadn't graduated?Any idea how they're doing? By the way,if u have no idea what i'm talking about please forgive me.Damaged Goods in Tampa

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2002, 09:37:00 PM »
I believe you are talking about colin Simpson. He would have been in around the time you were in. He was about 20, bad teeth, dark hair, funny? my house was on the south side on 17th street, no doubt, was on the corner  of 66th.

If so, he is my step brother. He is a seed graduate also, and him and I don't communicate much. He got into varying degrees of trouble after graduating and lost favor in the family. He lives down in cape coral and is married, has a daughter and works for a grocery chain. I last saw him about 10 years ago. I see his brother Mark, tho. Him and I have remained friends.

[ This Message was edited by: Somejoker on 2002-10-06 19:52 ]