Author Topic: Need a place to stay...  (Read 3222 times)

Offline jetandra30

• View Profile
Need a place to stay...
« on: June 01, 2001, 06:50:54 AM »

[ This Message was edited by: jetandra30 on 2004-03-23 15:26 ]

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline KimberlyNJ

• View Profile
Need a place to stay...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2001, 11:05:47 AM »
I'm forming a host home!
HEY!  I'm Kimberly in Florida actually....I'm getting a hotel room and have NO problem sharing with anyone!  Male / Female, doesn't matter.  I don't see us getting much sleep anyway, but if someone starts "nodding" I'm sure we can be adults about it!  lmao!!!!!

Seriously...please feel free to Bunk with me,,,i think Ginger is staying with me too, and you guys would LOVE each other! I'll NEVER get any sleep if you two get together and compare notes about all the legalization and stuff!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Need a place to stay...
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2001, 01:43:22 PM »
Re: I'm forming a host home!
Kim, can Steve Heath crash with us too?

-If there's a worse idea going than locking kids up for victimless crimes, it's probably locking them in close proximity to some tyrannical altruist bent on helping them even if it kills them.
http://trebach.org/conference.html'>Saving our Children from Drug Treatment Abuse

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline jetandra30

• View Profile
Need a place to stay...
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2001, 12:57:25 AM »
John

Offline JamesAlbert

• View Profile
Need a place to stay...
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2001, 05:47:07 PM »
a place to stay
I'd be willing also to share a room with anyone.

I was a trainee for a while, and I was in straight from 83-86 in Atlanta.

I can pay for most of room or a second room if there are too many for just one room.

James Lloyd

[email protected]

Offline JamesAlbert

• View Profile
Need a place to stay...
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2001, 06:59:38 PM »
I have a room reserved now
Ok, I took the plunge and reserved a room for the two nights of the conference. My significant other has agreed to provide the frequent flyer miles to get me there so I am going. I have requested registration info as well.

Anyone interested in sharing my room may email me directly at :

[email protected]

The hotel would like me to limit the occupancy to 3 adults, there is one queen bed and a rollaway too.

reiterating my fair notice:

I am a pan-sexual poly-fidelitous deadhead.

I am currently partnered to a gay man, he will not be attending.

I hate straight. Straight hates me too. Really they do.

I was a staff trainee before leaving as a SWACA for the second time.

I saw, was a victim of, and did things that were not pretty, if you think you may hold a grudge against me, we might not need to share a room.

I was attacked and beaten up by a former primary counselee so this is a big leap of trust for me to offer, as I am terrified of being beaten again for what I did.

Today truly is the first day of the rest of my life.

Thanks

James

Offline KimberlyNJ

• View Profile
Need a place to stay...
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2001, 08:09:26 PM »
Re: I have a room reserved now
WOW!  Thank you sooooo much for posting!  I am completely and amazingly happy and thank ful that you took the guts to post.  We all did things we are ashamed of, we all did them because we were made to, not always because we enjoyed it either!  Granted some people had a lot of anger and did a lot of things spitefully, I'm sure i probably did also...but think of WHY we did these things!  Everyone knows what happens if you don't do what you're told!  Nobody can really blame each other for doing these sorts of things.  Yet there are some that do, as you upsettingly found out.  If I could apologize FOR theose guys i would.

Anyhow...I'm babbling...Welcome to the message board...can't wait to meet you at the conference.

:-)

Offline JamesAlbert

• View Profile
Need a place to stay...
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2001, 10:08:59 PM »
SO far off topic it cant be explained
After what I have read today, I gladly accept responsibility for my actions.

I have to, if I am to ever move on from the guilt and self hatred I have for doing them.

Your ramblings sound like the gospel to me.

I am most disturbed to find that it may still be happening, that there are still kids in plastic chairs, getting motivated. Getting motivated made me a cripple.

Getting motivated left me with spinal problems that will eventually lead to surgery, most likely not until I turn 45, so I get to live in pain for at least ten more years thanks to gettting motivated.

I am glad to have found this place, I had really never thought that I would find any way to gain this release, and validate my own experiences. Somehow they were like a dream until I started reading today. Then stuff started flying back at me, I was trembling often and I still am. Earlier when I thought about Dunking Ben A. 's head in the toilet, adn the whole bathroom scene I felt that same old feeling in the pit of my stomach that straight tought me to feel, overpowering anxiety, with a double guilt chaser on a set of paranoid rocks.

They didnt get me off drugs, they just tought me how to abuse endorphines and to enjoy masochisim.

James Albert Lloyd