Author Topic: Does anyone know?  (Read 20053 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2004, 09:50:00 AM »
Please be genital, er, I mean gentle...  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 04:26:00 PM »
On 2004-05-14 06:50:00, Froderik13 wrote:

"Please be genital, er, I mean gentle...  :lol: "

What? You're going to say its your first time or something?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2004, 06:59:00 PM »
Being whacked in the nuts with a croquet mallet? Why, yes!  :em:

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
gentle would be pointless, of you are going to do something why do it half way.

It takes a village idiot to believe that a family needs instruction from the government to raise a child.
-- Anonymous homeschooler

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2004, 04:49:00 PM »
You've got a point there...

1) When was your first ballbusting experience? What was it like?
A: I was fighting with this boy and finally I knee'd him in his balls and he buckled over and practically threw up. After that I knew that it definitely worked.

2) What do you like about ballbusting?
A: What I like about being strong is almost the same as what I like about ballbusting. The strength, power, and control that I have. I am a sadist at heart, what can I say? I enjoy every second of it and find it quite entertaining. :smile:

3) What is your favorite groin attack (kick, punch, squeeze, etc.) and why?
A: They are all my favorites. I come out with new ones all the time. Creativity is always fun when you are doing this type of thing.

4) Do you prefer to wear shoes when you kick guys in the groin?
A: Depending on my mood, sometimes I like to wear shoes and sometimes I like to do it barefoot. My shoe collection varies from high heels to very tough motorcycle boots with steel tips. :smile:

5) Do you have any memorable ballbusting experiences?
A: One of my favorites is one night I went out to a club with some friends. I was wearing a short skirt and boots. I was on the dance floor and I felt someone blatantly grab my butt. I turned around and there was this guy standing there grinning at me. Of course I immediately kicked him full on. Being an expert kicker I really got him hard. I saw him buckle over hold his gut and look over at his friend next to him. I suddenly realized that he wasnt the one that deserved the kick. It was his friend that grabbed my butt. So in a split second I turned around and kicked his friend as hard as I could between the legs. There was two guys on the dance floor buckled over. It was a sight to see. The lights in the club go on and the guy recovers and heads toward me wildly, practically punching and kicking the air. I got into my stance and was patiently waiting for him to get there. An inch before he got to me, a bouncer was in front of me and whisked him away out the front door. The music went back on and everyone continued dancing. A few people that saw couldn't believe their eyes and came over to congratulate me for my courage. I thought to myself, that wasn't courage...it was instinct. I couldn't help it or have it any other way. :smile:

6) In your experiences as a dominatrix, how popular does ballbusting seem to be?
A: Ballbusting is more popular than you think.

7) Do you prefer light ballbusting, or heavy ballbusting?
A: Depending on my mood it varies. I usually like to start off light and get heavier and heavier.

8. Suppose you were having a ballbusting session with a guy and he said that he wanted you to cause permanent damage...would you?
A: If the client was in his right mind and with a detailed contract, sure.

9) Can you give me an insight as to what goes through your mind during and after you've kicked a guy in the groin?
A: I'd have to say not much usually goes through my mind, but more a feeling of deep satisfaction. When I hit the right spot, it's like KO'ing somebody, or hitting a home run.

10) How much do you enjoy ballbusting in comparison to other things you could do to a guy?
A: I can say that out of all the things I have done, and with all of my experience, It is one of my favorites. Definitely Top 3.

11) This is more of a general question, not specific to ballbusting, but have you ever made a man cry in a session?
A: Being experienced domina and wrestler, I have made more men cry then I can count. I thoroughly enjoy making men cry in session. It is not necessary, though it is a bit of a rush, and quite amusing. When I say cry I mean several tears, lots running down the cheeks, not just one or two.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2004, 01:32:00 AM »
Hmmm, well if your feelings are hurt, obviously you have done something that is making them that way?? Seems to me. :wstupid:

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »
Holy shit!!! What is this?? I like my balls and do not like either of the twins to be in pain. :eek:  just for the record I will say being flicked causes the most temporary pain, while running full speed into a goal post causes some deep trauma, and a frozen bag of peas to be brought out of the freezer. :lol:

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2004, 12:55:00 PM »
hmmmmmm

I have yet to kick a guy in the balls, I guess I am saving that for someone who really deserves it, like a mugger in a dark ally.

Its cruel, and I will wait until the moment is perfectly called for thereby keeping my karma intact.

Scoundrels are predictable, but you're a man of honor and that frightens me.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671877046/' target='_new'> Robert Heinlein, Glory Road.

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2004, 05:29:00 PM »
Gee that sounds really out of line for a formerly mentally tortured child to be overly sensitive doesnt it?
 /sarcasm off

I hate people who like to be assholes and then say "Get tough skin the worlds a nasty place"

I could be called over sensitive. But Id also choke the shit out of you and not give it too much thought.
 Id bet anything my real world is alot tougher than yours and Id also bet that if you had survived in a "tough real world" Youd not be goading perfectly innocent people on the internet,tough guy.
 Tell ya what, put a sock in it before I put my cock in it, skippy.
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2004, 10:42:00 PM »
On 2004-05-23 14:29:00, Triumvirate wrote:

"

Gee that sounds really out of line for a formerly mentally tortured child to be overly sensitive doesnt it?

/sarcasm off

I hate people who like to be assholes and then say "Get tough skin the worlds a nasty place"

I could be called over sensitive. But Id also choke the shit out of you and not give it too much thought.

Id bet anything my real world is alot tougher than yours and Id also bet that if you had survived in a "tough real world" Youd not be goading perfectly innocent people on the internet,tough guy.

Tell ya what, put a sock in it before I put my cock in it, skippy.
"

I always hate when people say "You need to stop wearing your heart on your sleeve". what the hell is this shit suppose to mean? It seems like assholes only say that because they are mad you stuck up for yourself.

I like that choking action you are speaking of. Maybe this board should add violence as a forum.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »
Ok...add violence to the list of encouraged topics - Sex, Drugs, Rock n' Roll, and Violence.   ::stab::

And a question for Triumvirate..(hey, Brad..)
Which post was it that you were you responding to? I looked back, but...I can't tell..  :???:

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
Next time people are dueling over on Don's site just refer them over this way. We are an angry bunch of people.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »
At last! A forum where I can feel right at home!  :grin:

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
Does anyone know?
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »
I'm baaaaaack!! where you at Alex?????
ding ding ding....ROUND THREE