Author Topic: What a long, strange trip it has been  (Read 1990 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
What a long, strange trip it has been
« on: July 08, 2002, 11:05:00 AM »
Yesterday was 29 years ago that my father, thru coercion and lies, tricked my sister and I into the Seed, St Petersburg. Our lives and relationships were forever changed, and our childhoods were ripped to shreds.
Happy anniversary, Sis.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FueLaw

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2002, 10:25:00 PM »
Isn't it sort of strange that no matter how many years pass by you still remember the day you went and the day you finished ? For me it was 5/27/73 and got out 7/6/74. For some reason I will remember those days forever.  

I had a conversation today with a client, who is an inmate at a federal prison,  this is his 4th trip up the road and he can still remember the dates he got locked up and the dates he was released. I guess it's similar in certain ways losing your freedom and your liberty. Things that most people take forgranted. However, in my opinion, the Seed is worse than federal prison because they tried to rob of us ourselves and our own personal beings.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2002, 01:38:00 AM »
in Jail they take your freedom, but leave you your mind. You are allowed to read books, watch tv, join a group of people of your choice. Jail is certainly no picnic, but at least you are still an individual.

The Seedstraightkids, Inc. Steals your freedom to a much higher degree, then goes after your mind. Then it doles out freedom in small doses but makes you mortgage your individuality for the right to be free. One second if individuality and your sentence is started from day one.
Given the choice today to put my kid in jail or one of these programs, I would take jail in a heartbeat.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
Re: What a long, strange trip it has been
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 11:16:55 PM »
:bump: