Author Topic: History  (Read 2149 times)

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
History
« on: May 05, 2004, 01:21:00 PM »
Where is Nazism today? Where is the Imperial Japanese war machine today? Communism isn't looking too well either. The Civil War ended slavery in the United States. That is sort of important to many African-Americans. More Americans died in that war than any other war. By saying that war is never the answer is an insult to the dead that sacrificed their lives for our freedom.  The liberals probably would have preferred that the American colonialists remain under the yoke of the tyranny of King George III of England. There no would have been no Constitution and no First Amendment .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
History
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »
Why don't you ask the Iraqis or the Palastinians or the Afgans who the evil empires are today?

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
History
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 03:12:00 AM »
um totalitarianism is what you are speaking of patriot

and the communists come close to winning each "free election" held in Russia because it was better, for them then this.

and last I checked China was finanically doing fine.. when was the last time you bought made in America 100% prolly right before Nixon and Kissenger hauled ass off to the mainland China and forgot about Formosa...

typos galore.. it is 3:12am only I could be drunk and still want to run it about politics

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism--how passionately I hate them!
--Albert Einstein

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
History
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 09:00:00 AM »
China is doing fine????? ok  President Hu Jintao a tyrant and murder in the likes of Kim Jung Il of North Korea, yeah you call that doing fine?????
So where do you keep your copy of the book of Mao?
Come on China is one of the most repressed nations in the world but hey they are doing fine right? Almost as fine as North Korea where people are starving, how many drinks did you have tonight?[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-05-06 06:01 ]
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
History
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 01:06:00 PM »
DUDE I said financially

fine...

they have blended capitalism and totalitatian-ism in a quite remarkable way

I did not speak of their personal freedoms.

The spirit of this country is totally adverse to a large military force.
--Thomas Jefferson

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do