Author Topic: Look at what the poll results are now.  (Read 5517 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Look at what the poll results are now.
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »
"I was under the influence"

And you still are. (You meant 'under the impression'.)

I, too, have a point to make.

Check your PMs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2006, 02:20:00 AM »
Someone is preteding on the internet, oh no!

100 vote/mo.? Nothing, why care?

Arent you american? get some sleep

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »
You utter screaming jackass.
You've just given this guy another forum to beat his drum and spout his lies.
Why don't you just shut up and stop sabotaging the work we are trying to get done?
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »
Here's my take:  Manipulating the poll is basically harmless and to be expected.  

However, that does supply ammunition for Lon to use hyperbole and ad hominem attacks effectively.  Remember, the people that read his site are very closed-minded and will see this as absolute evidence that "You kids need SERIOUS HELP!"  As ridiculous as that conflation is, it becomes a referendum on your character for many, a fight that is best avoided when the facts are already on your side.

This:
"Holy crap, this guy's going spazoid over some kid fucking up his poll results, which he should have secured better in the first place"

was a quite ridiculous hyperbolic response to a what amounts to a silly prank that was eagerly encouraged by a pro-program parent that posts here, egging the boy on as it were.

Seriously, this is much to do about nothing.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
As if Lon and his crew already don't have enough ammunition for ad-hominem attacks? I agree, this is much to do about nothing. This only matters to those who inhabitate the small universe of strugglingtrolls and it seems some here too. If the fate of the anti-program crowd's argument rests on what Lon thinks of us and if someone clicks on a poll a bunch of time I'd say we are in trouble!  :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »
On 2006-04-25 06:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"As if Lon and his crew already don't have enough ammunition for ad-hominem attacks? I agree, this is much to do about nothing. This only matters to those who inhabitate the small universe of strugglingtrolls and it seems some here too. If the fate of the anti-program crowd's argument rests on what Lon thinks of us and if someone clicks on a poll a bunch of time I'd say we are in trouble!  :wink: "

Yeah, I hate trolls, but if the Program losers didn't have something to bitch about they'd make something up.  All the survivors should know that since that's been the Program losers' modus operandi from day one.

Need to fill a bed?  Don't have enough *real* addicted kids?  Redefine "addictions" as the kid who's smoked pot once or twice, or the girl (never a boy) who's slept with two boyfriends--or even one.

Kid progressing through the Program while his parents still have equity in their house for more months of tuition?  Make up a few infractions and kick him down a few levels.

Program losers lie.  It's what they do.

Julie

Julie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2006, 05:11:00 PM »
Julie,

You are a miserable person.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2006, 05:24:00 PM »
You know your telling the truth when all they can do is insult and have nothing else to say. It's like a little kid's response to criticism.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »
I'm not disputing what she says is true or untrue.  I just think she's a miserable person.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2006, 06:11:00 PM »
Sounds like you have experience with it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »
A bunch of truly anal shit followed by another baghead yes-no argument again.

Fuck it. No sense in dragging anyone into a royal flamewar (didn't we just have one of those?). The average comments page on an Internet article/blog featuring details of the abuse (the rage shows right through the page!) wakes up more people than months of Fornits being up ever will. I'm not completely leaving- Luke and I might be back to unexpectedly slam someone's ass- but there's simply not much of an audience here. The anonymi make Fornits seem far, far bigger than it really is.

As to the rest of you separate human beings reading this, shut the fuck up and start mailing your public servants. It's an election year, y'know.

"'What do I care?' I live here, asshole!"[ This Message was edited by: Paul Smith on 2006-04-25 18:57 ]