Author Topic: S.A.F.E  (Read 2967 times)

Offline hihihi

• View Profile
S.A.F.E
« on: April 18, 2004, 12:11:00 AM »
yah i am a ex client from SAFE... and its realli suprising to hear all these things about it...i mean.. i dont know maybe i was brain washed or thats what people told me bc i remember gettin out a few months ago i was very paranoid..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
S.A.F.E
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 01:38:00 PM »
Dear HiHiHi,

What was your experience like at SAFE?
here is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
S.A.F.E
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »
Welcome to the board!

When I got out of Straight (which is where SAFE came from) - I was horribly paranoid too. In fact, I had a LOT of new issues to contend with!

Have you read anything about cults or thought reform or post-traumatic-stress-disorder?

I encourage you to research these subjects to see if you can "relate" to what you are reading.

So how are you now? Are you still paranoid or having any problems adjusting to life outside of the program? Because if you are - it's perfectly normal to have - "new and difficult" thoughts and feelings to deal with. But if you research (start with PTSD) - I think it will help you to understand why people say they were brainwashed.

Anyway - welcome!

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
S.A.F.E
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »
That post was from me.

Offline pepper53190

• View Profile
    • http://queenjennifer.com
S.A.F.E
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »
Life is what you make it.  You choose,  no one else does.  I have buried a lot of people from SAFE/Straight because they held on too much.  Embrace your new life, Learn who you really are, not who they wanted you to be.  Take what good you learned and walk away from the rest.  Choice is a powerful thing if you holster its power.  Go to meetings, listen to how it really is, smile because you know you are all good my friend.  Just dont waste time, if your young, it will go by fast.  You'll look back like alot have and say "If I had to do it over I would do it better....."

And for gods sake STAY OUT OF RELATIONSHIPS FOR A WHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Aguilera
Straight 90-92

Celebrating 14 years tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Yea for my choice :razz:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
S.A.F.E
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2004, 10:49:00 PM »
Your out. GREAT!  Try to stay away from drugs and also stay the hell away from SAFE.

Go make friends with decent people with goals that don't understand twelve step insanity.

If you wish to talk, I am always available at [email protected]

Good luck!!!!!!