Author Topic: 911 Pa. revelation  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
911 Pa. revelation
« on: April 07, 2004, 01:58:00 PM »
I saw the planes hit on TV live, real time coverage. I was in Lower Burrell Pa. 40 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. I did not stop to listen to the "coverage-commentary". I immediately went to an old Quarry in the woods, 15 minutes away from the house, I had been there about 20 minutes when I saw a large passenger jet flying low and way out of the normal flight corridor, (I had lived there for many years and know where to expect to see passenger jets)-- I was overwhelmed by a feeling of helpless grief and realized it was doomed, five minutes later an F-16 fighter jet roared past --- circumstantial evidence ---
yes, but I believe they (the military) shot the 4th plane down themselves. I feel guilty I never told , but I didn't know about the alternative news options at the time and no-one in the "normal world" would have believed me. WE MUST GET RID OF THIS HORRIBLE ADMINISTRATION AND AFTER THAT CLEAN HOUSE FROM ATTIC TO SUB-CELLER! ALL OF US MUST WORK UNITED BY THIS GOAL!
                                     PEACE!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
911 Pa. revelation
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »
You are correct ...noone would believe you and you may turn up missing if you keep talking like this...
 I could possibly believe that though...Although I tend to not really believe/trust anyone...I wouldnt put it past them..Guess they thought it better to shoot them down to a field than let them fly into a bldg..
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
911 Pa. revelation
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
so why did you drive to an old quarry all the sudden anyway?
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
911 Pa. revelation
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 12:22:00 AM »
The government has never hiddden the fact that if a plane is taken hostage they will shoot it down. Our Country has always had a "no negotiation policy" with terrorists and Bush had absolutely nothing to do with the 9-11 tragedy.

But that would be sad if they did shoot them down, considering the passengers had tried to take control of the plane.

Of course, post-9-11 is even worse - because now they've banned cell phones and mace and all knives. So not only are you unable to defend yourself from a hi-jacker, but now people can't even telephone someone to alert them as to what is happening. Imagine if those people didn't have cell phones! You never would have known to go witness what you did. And that's the situation they've put passengers in now.

And I'm not defending Bush, by the way, I'm just disgusted with the airlines.