Author Topic: CEDU DEATHS, RAPE, ABUISE, AND CORRUPTION  (Read 10029 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CEDU DEATHS, RAPE, ABUISE, AND CORRUPTION
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »
Twin Peaks Sheriff # is (909) 336-0600
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2004, 11:52:00 PM »
Good idea, expressed in a recent post, to check with the sheriff's department in the juristiction of your child's school as to what is going on at that particular school.

I personally had a really good experience with having a child in a CEDU high school a few years ago, but if some of the stuff that appears at this site seemed believable to me (for my own reasons, I am keeping an open mind about that) and if I had a child in a CEDU school presently, I would certainly look to sources that either confirmed or debunked what appears here.

And please, if you do look into this, post concerning what the sheriff's department tells you---oftentimes it is difficult to tell if the accounts represented here are in the present tense, or from some other time period, factual, exaggerated or down-right fanciful.  

But if I currently had a child in a CEDU school I would certainly take reasoned steps to figure that out, and talking to local law enforcement seems like a rational way to investigate some of the claims of wrong-doing and corruption made here.

Things like being part of a cult are often a matter of opinion, but criminal wrong-doing, as recorded by a police agency is something that might be more easily proven or disproven.

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2004, 12:00:00 AM »
Ottawa, I don't think--based on my experience--that there is much that is downright fanciful. Some of the alleged acts that appear on the site seem so outrageous and repulsive to non students I would have never believed unless I went to that school.
hanlea

Offline NivekOgre

• View Profile
    • http://www.skinnypuppy.com
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2004, 12:23:00 AM »
I would be a bit suspect of people like "ottawa". I have heard scum like Woodberry get on these forums and post bullshit.[ This Message was edited by: NivekOgre on 2004-07-15 21:24 ]
o What

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »
I suppose the whole internet forum milieu is ideal for breeding suspicion--I find my self wondering if some posters here can be real too.

I mean, I get that some posters are very, very angry, and it isn't that I'm shocked by any particular words or ideas (I did a practicum last year with oppositional adolescents, and believe me, I will likely never be called anything here that I haven't been called or heard somebody called already in person).

But if part of the idea, beyond venting, is to inform and influence the non-true believers who may stumble across this site, the tone and content of certain posts would be about what a saboteur would try to achieve. I think it was a poster called Shanlea who has noted something similar.

On balance though, I think even the most extreme posts are real--they seem authentic to me at least, although perhaps a little more typical of an angry teenager than of someone in their twenties or beyond, but people do grow at different rates, emotionally and verbally.

However, if it makes life more interesting to think I'm part of some intrigue, go for it--I can't prove otherwise. Why stop at Woodbury--- maybe I secretly own CEDU, maybe I'm an old concubine of the deceased Mel Wasserman, how about an extra-terrestrial who has been observing propheets in Idaho? Satan?

Seriously, though, I have posted before and have explained that my interests are informational.  Also anyone who wants to contact me directly, if you are either afraid of the judgments of other posters or want to talk about non-public things, I would be delighted to hear from you and about your CEDU experiences.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2004, 09:20:00 AM »
I think you are full of shit. You say:

"I personally had a really good experience with having a child in a CEDU high school a few years ago, but if some of the stuff that appears at this site seemed believable to me (for my own reasons, I am keeping an open mind about that) and if I had a child in a CEDU school presently, I would certainly look to sources that either confirmed or debunked what appears here."

I don't think a parent would say "I had a child at CEDU", they would say "My child was at CEDU". This means you are one of these placement pigs either Woodbury or like him. There is no reason to explain anything to you, you will just place kids to the highest bidder regardless. And it's interesting so many of you are around here looking for people's stories. Are you being paid to sniff out the complainers now too?

Offline ottawa5

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »
I've pretty much decided not to converse on forum topics with anonymous types, so if you are really interested in a comment from me on your analysis perhaps you could register, use your username if you are registered, or get a friend who is not so timid about revealing him or herself to post whatever it is you are asking/accusing/imagining about me.

If you are just venting, have a good time. My "rule" about not discussing these issues with the unnamed really isn't graven in stone, there could certainly be a post that either interested me enough or touched me enough to make me respond anyway.  I just didn't find that your post fell into either of these categories.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »
Yeah you're full of shit alright.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2004, 02:10:00 PM »
Please post more info regarding meltzer and allgood cascade etc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2004, 03:26:00 AM »
what happend in boulder creek?....i knew one of my friends from bca got sent there because she was a former rma student and she got raped on the quest trail by some guys.

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2004, 09:56:00 AM »
bca certianly -sp??  had it's BAD times...  on my brothers quest, we had a van with all the boys in our peer group roll off a cliff (the guy driving was riding the breaks the whole way down the snow covered mountian, and the breaks went out and then, to make matters worse, the steering went out).  two of the boys flew out the windshield, thank god the only bad injury was that one of the kids that went through the windsheild had to get stiches in they're hand, and other people had gotten brused and probably had some whiplash for a little while.  the van was totally distroyed by the the time it stopped rolling, (it rolled 4 times and stopped before falling into the creek, and before running other the two that went out the windshield <- that would have been VERY bad if they got run over).  all the windows had been broken, glass was everywhere, and the boys we so tramitized by this event, that they were not easily persuaded to be driven down the hill by the police to get to the ambulance.  
  another thing that happened there was one of the guys was gay, and he was accused of saying a gay comment to another guy (a not gay guy) and was forced to sleep out in a tent and he was put on house down bans,  i think this happened some time in the colder season of idaho.
p.s.
i know, i'm sorry, i need to get a dictionary and learn how to spell :silly:  [ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-08-16 07:10 ][ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-08-16 07:11 ][ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-08-16 07:12 ]
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2004, 11:31:00 PM »
who was it like first name only the gay guy i probaly knew him....evan or Chris...or mark? umm i was refering to like serious cases like that there have been lawsuites filled and like abuse etc. I love u pixie dust! *Moo cow*

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2004, 01:13:00 AM »
How in the f*&^ did her folks send her to another CEDU school after they failed to protect her the first time?!!!!??  Will somebody call Chuck Wyatt about this????  My God, that poor girl.  Do her parents know or was it covered up or what?  Were the boys who did it prosecuted?

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2004, 02:07:00 PM »
it was evan, and he got the fuck yelled at him in raps!

He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion.

--James Burgh 1774

Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2004, 02:08:00 PM »
you guys... how do you get this quote thing to stop coming up on the bottom of whatever i write??

We are a one party country. Half of them call themselves Democrats and the other half call themselves Republicans. All the good ideas come from the Libertarians.
--Hugh Downs