Author Topic: Apology from Staff  (Read 2337 times)

Offline LESTAT49203

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« on: June 01, 2001, 05:36:47 AM »
Apology from Staff
I just got done going threw alot of old letters.  Some were friendship letters, some were letters of amends.  You see I kept most of them.  Dont ask me why I dont know.  But I have them.  The letters of friendship were cool.  The letters of amends made me sick.  They were letters from phasers that wanted to say they were sorry they gave me an excuse to have them restrained on the floor while I was on staff.  Those poor people actualy made amends to me for  putting them on the floor!  I dont get it!  But then again I do. If you didnt make amends, you didnt move on.  At least they saw that much. which is alot more than I could see at the time.   Sorry again for being so blind.  Cincy84-85

Edited by: LESTAT49203 at: 6/29/01 1:26:37 pm

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2001, 11:25:33 AM »
Re: APOLOGY FROM STAFF
>http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>  I'm proud of you Tom,

I told you in our instant message conversation last night that your a good person and I meant it with all sincerity. I  hate what Straight and the rest of those places did to ALL of us in ssooooooo many different ways. You told me how when I was on 5th phase, I took a request from you to pull yourself when you first got in there, I really wish I had walked you and I BOTH to those doors and drove back to Michigan, but then again, I didn't know then what I know now.

I know that those people who wrote you those letters if they read your post would really see that at the time you really thought that what you were doing was "right", that is how we all felt and for years paid a high price for it and didn't even know we were.

Think of it this way, I myself am not a leader unless I feel there is no alternative but to take control of a situation, some out there are natural born leaders who are good people and good at what they do. We have all had good bosses from time to time too. Straight Inc. took advantage of your natural God given leadership qualities Tom, they already knew they had your mind, and with those leadership qualities of yours, they used you in the way THEY wanted to use you, and they knew damned well what they were doing. I used to hate certain people on staff a hell of a lot for what they did, but our conversation was absolutely enlightening to me and I mean it.

Yes, it is absolutely possible to take a person with leadership talents and corrupt them, mold them like a peice of clay to meet thier own selfish goals. You hang in there buddie, You're OK!!

Take care....Ken

Offline JamesAlbert

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2001, 06:37:11 PM »
not alone
All I can say right now is that you are not alone. I hope you keep those letters still. We may need them !

I wish I could say more right now but it would not be wise.

Have faith, you are not alone. Your words meant a great deal to me, form many perspectives.

James

CATHY- no need to delete this IMHO.

Offline LESTAT49203

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2001, 04:55:41 AM »
Re: APOLOGY FROM STAFF
Thanks Ken for your words of wisdom and understanding. "You always explained things in a way I could understand them".  And James, don't worry.  I've had these letters for the last 17 or so years, I don't see them going anywhere.  It's crazy, I've had them for so long, and never used them as a time line.  I've never really had a reason to think back on the whole situation that hard I guess till now.  I've got an assortment of MI's and letters from people that were involved in the program from the years 84 to 86.  People from Cincy and Plymouth both.  I've been posting around here for awhile, the whole time knowing I had all that stuff in my drawer.  The whole time knowing those ghost were in there!  Well I finally let them out!  I've got them all in order now by date.  You guys are talking about writing books, I've got one already written by people that where there, while they were there!  Actually its about 3 books worth.      Lestat  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 10:21:00 PM »
you kill them kill them

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 06:59:00 AM »
On 2003-11-09 19:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you kill them kill them"

:evil: Keep it up dumb ass, don't come crying to any of us if someone comes knocking on your door confiscating your computer to hold onto as evidence that you are making threats to whomever. What are you thinking? Don't you realize that even though you may think you're posting anonymously, you're NOT?????

Ken

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2003, 09:12:00 AM »
What's thsi shit with resurrecting a 2 year old post and then making threats. Damn! What a cheese dick!

CL

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2003, 03:21:00 PM »
Cheese dick!!!!! Clay!

hahahahahahahahahaha
 :lol:
that is so funny to me I really must be sleep deprived or something.

And Lestat stop you are great don't worry the fact that you care proves you are not and asshole

Cheesedick hehe he hehehe

Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
-- Emo Phillips

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Apology from Staff
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2003, 03:22:00 PM »
you are not and asshole??? I am sleep deprived

You are not an asshole Lestat!!!

who needs regular piss tests more than a former blowski who has his finger on the button?
--Chuck Beyer

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do