Author Topic: Dave McAdams  (Read 814 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Dave McAdams
« on: March 05, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »
I remember this name and I think I can place his face, but I can't remember who he was or what his position was.  Big, burly blonde guy.  Who was he?

The disrespect for the possession laws fosters a disrespect for laws and the system in general... On top of this is the distinct impression among the youth that some police may use the marihuana laws to arrest people they don't like for other reasons, whether it be their politics, their hair style or their ethnic background.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/nc/ncmenu.htm' target='_new'>Marihuana: A Signal of Misunderstanding

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dave McAdams
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2004, 10:50:00 AM »
He was one of the four horsemen, remember?  Mrs. Peterman, the psychotic bitch from hell was the Executive Staff at the time.  There were 4 guys that became her pets.  Dave McAdams, John Sailor, Mark Bell, and Will Rollins.  Dave McAdams whet on to Junior and Senior Staff .  I understand he was quite abusive after he did.  Brings back very vivid and bad memories this fine Saturday morning.  I just hope for the love of God that the Semblers are incarcerated someday for facilitating abuse on such a massive scale.  And Mrs. Pete I have something to say to you.  I really hope you experience all the pain you created to so many beautiful and wonderful US children.  I hope that at your moment of death you see the thoughts and feel the feelings of your atrocities committed on children.  May god shed mercy on you because I can?t your to horrendous of a person.  The only thing I can thank you for is making me very strong and determined to see this through.  Yes been setting many goals and your in the cross hairs of justice.  See you court someday soon sweetie???????..have a nice day

VSP
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »