Author Topic: It Would Seem..  (Read 19716 times)

Offline Therion

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2004, 12:10:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 06:54:00, starfish wrote:

"
And it makes it alot worse when your own "friends" and "loved ones" dont give a shit..

I cant even get a returned e mail or answered phone from most of them

Perhaps that's because you are making WAY too big of a dramatic deal out of all of this, and have little respect for privacy. I'm sure you scared Kady away with your flailing neediness, and unchecked anger issues. She has a child you know! You aren't exactly Daddy material at the moment, and have some growing up to do. Take rejection quietly and respectfully, please!

Im sure someday when Im fucking dead they will all weep and talk about how close we were and how they loved me oh so much

What a selfish and pitiful thing to say. Stop feeling so sorry for yourself, and grow up a little! While you are at it, please refrain from spamming up the board with all of your alias names. Pick a name.

This board used to be a place to get support, and share stories as survivors. People who used to post here regularly, never post anymore because of all this STUPID crap. It's been progressively getting worse, and worse. This is my opinion however,  I just don't see any good coming out of it. To the contrary, I do understand people go through different coping phases after finding all this information. Some never grow out of it perhaps.

I'm sorry Therion, but someone needs to tell you. Have some respect for Kady's privacy. You don't even know her. No matter how many hours you've spent talking, she's still a stranger until you MEET her. Take a step back, breathe... The world is not ending.

And last of all - Dr. Fucktard, you just aren't funny, or clever, dude. At all. Give it a rest.  

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die

-- Malachy McCourt

"

Thats wrong on so many levels.. Morli I knew you were a user and fake friend weeks ago thats why I stopped e mailing you and IMing..

You reached out to me..not the other way I told you 3 fucking times I didnt wanna talk on the phone..

You used me to find steve brooks..

but you know Im not gonna shovel your dirt in public like you did to me

and you know what the fuck Im talking about..

whatever I havent talked to you in weeks..and dont care to..

have your little fucking life and cry to someone else about yyour heroin cravings etc etc yah Im needy

way to be....

and Morli you have alot of problems socially and think its everyone else...

like the other people you complained to me about

and Carmel you dont do shit for the cause...
and frankly are boring and close minded..

have your little survivor board back..

you are just as pathetic as me....only diffrence is IM HONEST and REAL

you hide it...

I wont be coming back for a response either so save it...you are also on Ignore now so..

fuck off fake bitch
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline ehm

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 08:39:00, Therion wrote:

"

Thats cool Morli. Im glad you were finally honest with me..

Finally?! Are you kidding? Man, you have selective memory.

Just remember I didnt want to even give my # to you...but you insisted you reached out to me..

You had spoken to Stephen, I wanted to ask you about it in the begining. Stop broadcasting so much personal stuff, Therion. C'mon, I'm sorry what I said wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I was thinking not only of you, but of Kady, and how she must feel about all this.

Thats cool go have your happy life..

Wow. First, let me tell you, I've been though hell to get to the point where I am able say, "I'm happy and content." I've worked hard, just to be honest with myself, about myself, and for the sake of my family, to be less selfish. Don't act as though I was handed my life on a silver platter, life is what you make of it Brad.

Im unstable and going thru alot of shit..

/golf clap cant believe you noticed

I was actually alot better off menatlly before fornits..

Like I said earlier, I understand how hard it is to find these boards, and the information on it. People really do go through some weird stages after finding it. If taking a break sounds like a good idea to you, don't deny yourself some relief.

Ill leave this place to you guys Im not interested in rehashing old stuff..

Good luck guys and ...I hope you all get rich and happy and all that.

"

Getting mad and leaving isn't a way to figure things out, it's giving up. Don't ever give up.  :smile:

Take care of yourself.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense

--Buddha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2004, 12:28:00 PM »
Do you guys have to keep airing your dirty laundry in public?  You could PM or email each other to your little hearts' content and it wouldn't clutter up the board with this petty bickering.  Personally, I prefer Dr. Fucktard's one liners to the soap operas.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 09:10:00, Therion wrote:

"

On 2004-03-02 06:54:00, starfish wrote:

"
And it makes it alot worse when your own "friends" and "loved ones" dont give a shit..

I cant even get a returned e mail or answered phone from most of them

Perhaps that's because you are making WAY too big of a dramatic deal out of all of this, and have little respect for privacy. I'm sure you scared Kady away with your flailing neediness, and unchecked anger issues. She has a child you know! You aren't exactly Daddy material at the moment, and have some growing up to do. Take rejection quietly and respectfully, please!

Im sure someday when Im fucking dead they will all weep and talk about how close we were and how they loved me oh so much

What a selfish and pitiful thing to say. Stop feeling so sorry for yourself, and grow up a little! While you are at it, please refrain from spamming up the board with all of your alias names. Pick a name.

This board used to be a place to get support, and share stories as survivors. People who used to post here regularly, never post anymore because of all this STUPID crap. It's been progressively getting worse, and worse. This is my opinion however,  I just don't see any good coming out of it. To the contrary, I do understand people go through different coping phases after finding all this information. Some never grow out of it perhaps.

I'm sorry Therion, but someone needs to tell you. Have some respect for Kady's privacy. You don't even know her. No matter how many hours you've spent talking, she's still a stranger until you MEET her. Take a step back, breathe... The world is not ending.

And last of all - Dr. Fucktard, you just aren't funny, or clever, dude. At all. Give it a rest.  

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die

-- Malachy McCourt

"

Thats wrong on so many levels.. Morli I knew you were a user and fake friend weeks ago thats why I stopped e mailing you and IMing..

You reached out to me..not the other way I told you 3 fucking times I didnt wanna talk on the phone..

You used me to find steve brooks..

but you know Im not gonna shovel your dirt in public like you did to me

and you know what the fuck Im talking about..

whatever I havent talked to you in weeks..and dont care to..

have your little fucking life and cry to someone else about yyour heroin cravings etc etc yah Im needy

way to be....

and Morli you have alot of problems socially and think its everyone else...

like the other people you complained to me about

and Carmel you dont do shit for the cause...

and frankly are boring and close minded..

have your little survivor board back..

you are just as pathetic as me....only diffrence is IM HONEST and REAL

you hide it...

I wont be coming back for a response either so save it...you are also on Ignore now so..

fuck off fake bitch

"

No, you have some very obvious mental problems, and no self control. It shows in how quickly you resort to cheap shots, insults, and name calling.  

I think animal testing is a terrible idea;  they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.    
-- A Bit of Fry and Laurie

Offline ehm

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 09:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Do you guys have to keep airing your dirty laundry in public?  You could PM or email each other to your little hearts' content and it wouldn't clutter up the board with this petty bickering.  Personally, I prefer Dr. Fucktard's one liners to the soap operas."

My posts were board related, and so were Carmels. So, you're telling him (Therion) the same thing we just did. Sorry, but I think you're a little lost.  :wink:

The body of
        Benjamin Franklin, printer,
      (Like the cover of an old book,
            Its contents worn out,
    And scripts of it's lettering and gilding)
       Lies Here, food for worms!
     Yet the work itself shall not be lost,
For it will, as he believed, appear once more
                 In a new
         And more beautiful edition,
          Corrected and amended
                By it's Author!

Epitaph for himself.

--Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2004, 12:40:00 PM »
I agree, I am in the office this month, I am usually on the road. Every now and then these past few weeks I check the boards about 3 times day. I just wonder if these babbling idiots have jobs or if they live off the tax payers sit on their asses and think up some of this stupid shit. use the board for what it is meant please...some of us adults could care less about your stupidity......Fucktard....I am sure you thought long and hard on that name....good job
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Therion

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2004, 12:45:00 PM »
Oh and Morli...Carmel are you ladies investigating rehabs and whatnot for the cause?

i didnt think so....I do..

Kk thx....shut the fuck up and drive thru la~~~

you are both insane and tring so hard not to show it..

I see thru you though
I see your mouth movin' but can't hear what you say
And I don't think I give a fuck anyway

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-03-02 09:46 ]

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »
What is up with the song lyrics anyway??? don't tell me your the idiot in the bar that yells feebird every set the band plays right?
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Therion

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2004, 01:01:00 PM »
Morli you are such a good phaser still arent you...

You havent changed a tad since straight..

You are pathetic and sick and a fucking liar..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »
Dr. Fuctard & Therion, if they are not they same person, are some of the most pathetic useless motherfuckers to ever walk the face of the earth  :exclaim:  :flame:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »
Hey pussy...Why did you chicken out last night? Little cocksucker..  :rofl:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2004, 01:16:00 PM »
On 2004-03-02 10:01:00, Therion wrote:

"Morli you are such a good phaser still arent you...

You havent changed a tad since straight..

You are pathetic and sick and a fucking liar..

"

I thought you weren't coming back to respond. Do you have Turrets?

Liar

I'm sorry that everything you don't like hearing triggers abandonment issues in you, but spare me, okay? I never lied to you, and hardly know you. Get a better grip on reality.

In all actuality, we are strangers. Check yourself, little man, and stop verbally abusing me, and attacking me.

Kthx.

Q. I simply ask, why is PUNISHMENT the solution with regards to the narrow group of behaviors which encompass illegal drug use....?

A.Pharmaceutical Business, both legal and illegal, run by the same people either way, money coming to the middle from both ends.  Bush.
http://www.luxefaire.com/' target='_new'>Bill Gallagher

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »

Don't YOU seem to know it all.  :idea:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »
You had spoken to Stephen, I wanted to ask you about it in the begining. Stop broadcasting so much personal stuff, Therion. C'mon, I'm sorry what I said wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I was thinking not only of you, but of Kady, and how she must feel about all this.

*You're* telling *him* not to broadcast personal shit, Miss know-it-all? Tsk-tsk, and another tsk. Get the whip out Therion. I think some punishment is in order..  :rofl:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
It Would Seem..
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2004, 01:31:00 PM »
Do you guys have to keep airing your dirty laundry in public? You could PM or email each other to your little hearts' content and it wouldn't clutter up the board with this petty bickering. Personally, I prefer Dr. Fucktard's one liners to the soap operas.

Why thank you, anon. That was sweet.  ::kiss::