Author Topic: unsafe at any speed.....R. Nadar  (Read 4991 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
unsafe at any speed.....R. Nadar
« on: February 24, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »
I was such a supporter and now that he is running again I just cannot believe it.

This makes me feel like...he doesn't really care about the American people he only cares about his own agenda, his own fame and his own name.

Why would he do this ? He knows he made Gore lose indirectly but...still and now he goes for it again?

I have lost total respect for him I no longer believe his is the honorable person that  I once thought he was. Sad. I feel let down.... hmmm figures just another politican.

If you think yourself too wise to involve
yourself in government, you will be governed
by those too foolish to govern.  
--Plato

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 10:28:00 PM »
kaydee,
I'd be as disappointed as you if Bush is re-selected, but I don't think Nader's decision has anything to do with the desire for fame and name. He is actually a pretty humble person.
Nor do I believe he "spoiled" the election with his 3% of the votes. We did not have an election to begin with, Bush was selected, and I believe it was rigged.
I think Nader is running because we currently have two parties that are different cheeks on the same flabby ass who are doing nothing for "the people"... unless of course one defines "people" as corporations.
I think he cares very deeply. Third parties must run. If for no other reason, it gives us the pulse of the people. We need options, that's how change happens. If no one ran, nothing would ever change. Unfortunately, there are many that would prefer to have Nader or Kucinich but who won't voice their true choice with a vote because they'd rather have the left cheek running things than the right.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 10:34:00 AM »
we currently have two parties that are different cheeks on the same flabby ass

Hey! That's my line!!  :grin:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 02:23:00 PM »
Sorry dear. I don't claim to have coined the phrase. I read it somewhere, liked it, and use it. Where I don't remember- could very well have been in one of your posts. Are you wanting credit? Or would you prefer I not use it.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »
Are you wanting credit? Or would you prefer I not use it.

Thanks for indulging me..no, I don't want credit (I guess I already sorta got it) and feel free use it all you want...in fact, the more the better..

BTW Deborah, Your insight (here on Fornits') is much appreciated.. :tup:

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 02:37:00 PM »
I would love it to be not a two party political world but its just not...

It is two parties in reality. I think that the 3% of liberals and greens could have swung it but maybe thats just wishful thinking.

I once thought Nadar was humble too. I actually wanted to vote for him but didn't want to waste my vote in my eyes it was just to close to vote for him just to feel good and buck the trend to make a point.

The sad fact is. A third party is not going to win here anytime soon. Nadar should throw his support to the dems if he cares. But I respect your opinions they are well formed and educated.

I think that the game is playing conservite moderate and liberal all at the same time here now in days... and hoping no one pops out with a big score sheet of how you have voted in the past....

gotta love politcs.

When Plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in a society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
--Fredric Bastiat

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 09:50:00 PM »
Thanks Frod. I appreciate your contributions too and am not offended by your "style". My first drafts often read very similar. After a little venting I go back and edit a few of the expletives.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 10:06:00 PM »
After a little venting I go back and edit a few of the expletives.

Believe it or not, I do that too..  :smile:

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 01:10:00 PM »
You don't have to tone it down for us, druggie.  :cry2:

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2004, 11:19:00 AM »
Look Fucktard....

pull your shit anywhere else but here man poltics are my baby

I care I vote

leave it alone unless you actually express and opinion that is coherent and based on facts and or your veiws life ect.

you life as long as we give you life whatever...

life on brother just please

my political forum talk politics!!!

Save our planet; it's the only one with chocolate!

--Andi, domestic goddess

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2004, 11:25:00 AM »
Yes, ma'am. I am truly sorry for disrupting this forum. I swear to you upon my life that it will never happen again. BTW..

I posted a question to you on the Straight Inc., Survivors Forum on the thread, "Quit Whining!"

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2004, 02:10:00 PM »
I firmly believe that fascism is the only logical alternative to this failing democracy.

Face it, it just isn't working, and never will.

Death to democracy, and *especially* to the democrats. They will never pull their heads out of the sand for long enough to accomplish anything..  :razz:
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »
I agree that Nader will not swing the election though the election will swing.  It will swing to whomever the Powers That Be (aka Cental Bankers) decide to swing it to.  I believe it will be Bush just like last time.  
The beautiful country constructed by our founding fathers is no more.  There are two things that are certain:
1.  We are going to be taxed into oblivion.
2.  We are going to lose our freedoms one by one.
Hold on everyone it's going to be rocky.