Author Topic: Silver Blasé  (Read 2737 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Silver Blasé
« on: December 04, 2018, 01:38:13 AM »
All About Receiving Cash has enjoyed a disgraceful and unethical relationship with the Calgary Police Service for over twenty years.  Calgary cops have shilled for the sect in the media, the CPS brass attend the AARC begathons, and sect member Andrew Morton apparently gets paid by CPS to work at the unlicensed, unregulated behaviour modification program.  The relationship between the two organizations is so cozy that once the Wizard of Vause figured out that CBC was not about to provide yet more free advertising for the sect, he scuttled off to CPS and spun yet another lie, this time claiming that he was in danger and that wicked junkies were out to do something or other of a nefarious nature to him and/or his cult.  Thus Vause and CPS set up a bogus scenario before the "Powerless" episode aired, which permitted CPS to "investigate" the AARC victims and protect the perps.  Dean Vause was able to stovepipe information to witless CPS Detective Dave Rock, who used it to intimidate Rachel O'Neil when she was interviewed by Rock about her rape at AARC.  Rock likewise closed Christine Lunn's file. 

"Dr. Vause met with detectives with the Calgary Police Dr. Vause, John Service before and after the airing of “Powerless”.    AARC & Dr. Vause’s home is monitored by the police. The police recommend to not lay criminal
charges at this time but suggested AARC may have
grounds for a civil action.   recent quote from Det. Rock)
Dr. Vause has been in contact with Detective Dave
Rock of the sex crimes unit and an investigation is
proceeding – Detective Rock appears to be closing
Rachael’s file “Thank-you for this information. It has allowed
me to clear this case already. I have spoken to the ‘victim’ who is happy with the documentation. She was horrified that I asked about Penner as she said,” I didn’t want to ask about him.” –for whatever reason.   I can finish my report and put this away. Thanks again –Dave”"

As stated previously in this forum, Rock had the decency and common sense to die on July 02, 2009.  Days later, yet another victim of abuse by AARC perverts went to CPS.  Here is part of a message she sent July 08, 2009.  As Rock was already dead, another CPS shining light managed the complaint:

"I talked to the police the other day. They told me that there were no criminal charges in my case because molestation is not a crime. Yes... he told me that sexual assault, rape, etc... were in the criminal code, but not molestation. I was a bit flabbergasted until I realized why he was being such a fucking idiot. The correct term is "sexual exploitation" - it is a criminal offense to touch a minor (between the ages of 14-18) for sexual purposes, directly or indirectly on any portion of the minor\'s body. So because I said "molestation" rather than "exploitation" the cop is trying to run with that and say that no crime was committed.
...The cop actually told me to go to the library and figure out what law Tom broke (according to the laws that were in effect in 1997).
...Also, I sent a complaint to the Alberta College of Social Workers about Marty Heeg. I guess he admitted to them that he had me over for sleep overs and tried to rock me on his lap, but they wrote that "his intent was clearly to provide you with support at a time when you were experiencing a great deal of stress" so they dismissed my complaint. I\'m requesting a review of that decision. I\'d like to know how Marty sobbing to me in my counseling sessions "clearly" shows that his intent was to support ME. Fucking ridiculous. I feel like telling that cow to sit on Marty\'s lap and suck his thumb, and then tell me if she thinks that would help a suicidal kid get better."

Perhaps this sums up how CPS aided in the cover-up that ensued after the Fifth Estate program aired:
"Dr. Vause is hosting Chief of Police April 9 – will sit in rap, tour & lunch"

All of which goes to show just what a dry sense of humour our current Premier has:

"Thank you for your email regarding your experience with the Alberta Adolescent Recovery Centre (AARC).

I am very sorry to hear about your negative experiences with AARC, and that they have sued your partner and others who appeared on CBC’s The Fifth Estate. The Government of Alberta is aware of AARC and its treatment model and shares many of your concerns.
...Should you or your partner be aware of physical or psychological abuse committed at AARC, I urge you to contact the police.
Sincerely,
Rachel Notley
Premier of Alberta"

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:44:59 AM by ajax13 »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992