Author Topic: Pour One Out  (Read 2255 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Pour One Out
« on: November 25, 2018, 02:33:06 PM »
https://giphy.com/embed/x70p0tqMsvqMM

"Dr. Vause has been in contact with Detective Dave
Rock of the sex crimes unit and an investigation is
proceeding – Detective Rock appears to be closing
Rachael’s file “Thank-you for this information. It has allowed
me to clear this case already. I have spoken to the ‘victim’ who is happy with the documentation. She was horrified that I asked about Penner as she said,” I didn’t want to ask about him.” –for whatever reason.        I can finish my report and put this away. Thanks again –Dave”

ROCK , David William It is with infinite sadness that we announce the sudden passing of our David William Rock on July 2, 2009 at the age of 46 years

"Once letter is complete send a copy to Hon Ron Liepert, Hon. Janis Tarchuk, Jonathan Denis, Ron Stevens (in confidence) Letter sent March 13th. Dr. Vause has forwarded the letter to select donors & friends."

STEVENS, Ronald Gordon (Ron) Q.C.
September 17, 1949 – Empress, AB
May 13, 2014 – Calgary, AB

"John Lojek & Gerry Bellett are looking at ways to address defamation of AARC & Dr. Vause that have been posted on the Fornits website – John Lojek has been contacted and he is proceeding with legal action. Joanne Miller(researcher) has been hired to monitor the chat line (Fornits). John Lojek will assess the costs and suitability for a defamation against Greg Elliott."

LOJEK, John Richard
April 26, 1954 – North Battleford, SK
March 17, 2015 – Calgary, AB

"College of Alberta Psychologists
Dr. Vause has completed letter to CAP – Peggy Stirrett & Clint Ford to review –Clint Ford is awaiting a reply from AADAC to see if AARC is on their restricted activity list – Clint informed AARC that he spoke with Michelle Dorval at AADAC and he is hoping to hear back from Ms. Dorval within the next 7-10 days. Dr. Vause spoke with Clint March 16 and his request has gone to someone else at AADAC for clarification.'"

FORD, Clinton William
July 19, 1957 – Edmonton, Alberta
December 29, 2017 – Calgary, Alberta

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 02:34:41 PM by ajax13 »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992