Author Topic: Helping Dean Reach Their Mommies, or Tracking the Sasquatch  (Read 2349 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
The single biggest lie at the core of the All About Receiving Cash fraud is the myth of deadly teenage addiction.  Here are a few examples of this rubbish:

"As stated by a local medical doctor, Dr. Alan Stanhope, M.D. of Calgary, who provides medical care for clients at AARC, “Children are dying on the streets of Calgary, and a program such as this (AARC) will unquestionably save lives.”
http://www.aarc.ab.ca/AARCs_role_in_treatment.html

"Ben Goresky wrote
at 7:11pm on October 11th, 2007
'I can tell you exactly why anybody would let Dr. Vause (or Mr. Vause at the time) open a place without "proper qualifications". Desperation. Parents were watching their children die, and have their lives destroyed by drugs and alcohol. They were desperate. In fact, it is my understanding that they had to fly Dr. Vause in from Vancouver 3 times before he agreed to open a center.'"

"I have reviewed the material you sent and have certainly concerns about the policies and procedures at AARC which I am now pursuing. I will be discussing it with various people in the addictions/mental health field so I have not ignored this new information.
I also have several people in my immediate circle who believe their child's life was hanging by a thread and was saved. This is not a 'black and white' issue."

AARC's slogan "Helping Teens Reach Their Twenties" is a howling example of this bullshit.  AARC has always taken in adults.  Poor old Scott Fowkes went back in at thirty or so, David Grant was at least twenty-two, Natalie Oldcomer was well past the age of majority, and AARC's graduate number one was twenty-two when he ended up in AARC in lieu of proper mental health treatment.

These young adults make great converts to the sect.  They end up in AARC because they're alienated, and AARC gives them a brand new identity and a sacred purpose.  The problem however, is that there aren't enough of these people who willingly subject themselves to AARC's indoctrination.  From the outset, the Wiz has taken children and put them through the same thought reform process as the adults who willingly join the sect.  Unforunately, these young people suffer immense psychological harm from the process of deconstructing their personalities and their social structures.

AARC was established as a Kids franchise because the Alberta Government was paying for parents to send young adults from Calgary down to Miller Newton's institutional fraud.  These people loved what Newton was selling, and they wanted it up here.  What Newton was selling them was freedom from responsiblity for their malfunctioning adult children.  I went to high school with two of the forty Canadians sent to Kids.  Both were over twenty-one when they went to New Jersey, and both were sent to Kids to deal with eating disorders and behavioural issues. 

There were only two kids from my high school who died during adolescence.  One was thrown from a horse during an equestrian event, and the other died from a head injury incurred while attempting to rescue a drowning victim in a river.  The latter, ironically enough, had been expelled from the exclusive Brentwood private school for bringing hash on a rugby tour to the UK. 

In twenty-six years, AARC has graduated an average of twenty-five people per year.  Despite years of ridiculous claims that AARC's cutting edge "treatment" produces miraculous cures for drug addicts, in order to make up these paltry numbers AARC has had to take in people from across Western Canada, from twelve-year-old children to full-grown adults in their twenties and thirties.    AARC had to have a dangerous kook like Cooke-Stanhope sending kids from her courtroom to AARC, and AARC took in people that no reasonable person could claim were addicts.  It's all about the numbers, which is why part of the AARC survivor's new identity is their graduation number.

We had no epidemic of dead teen addicts in Calgary before AARC came, but there sure are a lot of prematurely dead men who have been through AARC's phoney "addiction treatment".
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:40:30 AM by ajax13 »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992