Author Topic: Miller's Bad Day  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
Miller's Bad Day
« on: June 17, 2016, 12:48:48 PM »
Miller "Father Cassian" Newton stepped off the bus and was led into the yard of the Florida State Correctional Institute. He had been given ten years for perjury and participating in bankruptcy fraud. Five with good behavior. Years spent basking in the glow of a flourescent light in his "church" office had been hard on him. His body was frail, his skin pallid. He knew he could never make it through ten years in the general population with his virginity intact. He had to get into solitary. As soon as the burly guard unshackled him he made his move. Exhaling a feminine "hmmph" he weakly slapped the guard. He was quickly taken to the ground, receiving a swift kick to the ribs before being restrained. As he was dragged to the solitary confinement cell he felt nothing but relief. "At least in solitary," he thought "I'll be safe." Unfortunately for Miller Newton he had picked the wrong guard to mess with.
The next few days were uneventful. The time in his cell he spent evenly between sleeping, reading a "Drug Free America" book he had gotten from the book cart, and masturbating furiously. His self-flagellation was interrupted on the fourth day. The burly guard he had attacked earlier stepped into his cell. The gleam in the guards eye and the mean grin on his face made Fr. Cassian's pecker quickly shrivel in his hand. "You fucked with the wrong man when you fucked with me," said the guard. "The inmates here call me The Asshole for a reason. Now come with me, punk."
The guard led him down the hall to one of several empty shower stalls. He roughly threw Fr. Cassian in the stall and locked the door. Fr. Cassian was petrified. His mind raced as he imagined the myriad of different tortures that could be in store for him. His worst fears were confirmed when the guard returned. In his hands were a short black dress, black stilleto heels, and a curly blonde wig. "Strip down and put this on, bitch." Fr. Cassian did as instructed and was pleased to notice that the dress fit well and the heels gave him a nice slimming effect. The burly guard admired the drag queen. "The GNAA is gonna love you!"
The guard left the shower stall, only to return minutes later. He opened the door and led 20 large black men into the stall. "Father Cassian, meet the Gay Nigger Association of America. GNAA, meet Father Cassian. I'm sure you all will get along fine." With that the guard slammed the shower door closed and walked away laughing.
The men approached Father Cassian, backing him into a corner. The apparent leader stepped forward. "No matter what I'm gonna fuck that purdy lil' ass of yours. Now I can fuck it dry or you can lube it up for me." Father Cassian knew he had no choice. He kneeled in front of the leader, who began to slap his face with his 10 black inches. Puss from syphilictic sores quickly covered Father Cassian's cheeks. When the leader was sufficiently aroused he placed his throbbing cock up to Father Cassian's lips. As soon as Father Cassian opened his mouth the leader violently shoved his manhood to the back of Father Cassian's throat and exclaimed "Swallow my shit you cracker bitch!" Father Cassian gagged as he was violently face fucked.
Just when he was about to pass out the leader pulled out, turned him around and shoved his cock into Father Cassian's ass. Father Cassian began to scream in agony but his cries were quickly muffled by one of the other gang member's cocks. They rode him like that for the better part of an hour. When one man finished another quickly took his place. Just as Father Cassian was getting used to the throbbing pain in his anus the men stopped. One man lay down on the floor and Father Cassian was told to get on top of him and take his dick inside him. Exhausted and humiliated, Cassian had no will left to fight. As soon as he inserted the penis another man came up behind him and began to force his cock into Father Cassian's already filled anus. Again his screams of agony were muffled, this time by a smelly black anus.
For another hour he was violated in this way. When the men were finished with him he couldn't walk and his mouth was filled with dingleberries and ass hairs. Before they all left the leader had some parting words for "Dr." Newton: "Thanks for that sweet piece of ass, punk. We'll see you again tomorrow. Oh by the way, we all have AIDS." It was going to be a long ten years for Miller Newton.
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW