Author Topic: Questions I have wanted to ask for some time  (Read 2485 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Questions I have wanted to ask for some time
« on: September 14, 2015, 06:51:08 AM »
Is Straight in the past ? Or was it just a form of something that remains, in sophisticated and subtle ways, all around us even now ? What were the lessons of our captivity ?

What does it mean to be free ? What does it mean to be responsible ?

Can a person be either, if they are not in an original relationship to the universe ?
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Questions I have wanted to ask for some time
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 08:33:26 AM »
No, it isn't. I could elaborate at length here about governmental manipulation (race-baiting, gun-grabbing, false flags, history modification, etc.), outright war and oppression in other countries (using the excuse of fighting a ginned-up "threat of terrorism"), and efforts within the past two administrations to effect the loss of all human rights right here at home via bogus (and unconstitutional) legislation.

The corporately owned media serves as a mouthpiece for the program at large, which could be likened to those pamphlets that were given to parents which went to great lengths to tell it like it wasn't, and to justify our subsequent captivity in their minds.

Freedom and responsibility are only possible where there is sovereignty and respect for the individual, which we of course do not have here. Countries like Iceland have made steps in that direction, so if you are wanting to find it, you would have to look there, or make a stand here with millions of others.

The militarized police are the staff and upper phasers; better hope they don't sell out too much, and that they come to the realization that they are being used.