Author Topic: Updates/General AMA  (Read 23715 times)

Offline takesteady

• View Profile
Updates/General AMA
« on: May 08, 2014, 01:22:07 AM »
Without giving out too much identifying information, I fairly recently left BM and was wondering if anybody has any updates regarding it's status as a company, recent scandals, etc. Also, I am willing to answer questions from the community here  as much of the information posted on this forum is false/out of date.

As a side note, does anybody have a copy of the staff testimonials to the court regarding Psy's visit to BM? They seem to have deleted it from their site. Seems like it would make for a good read.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Re: Updates/General AMA
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 01:52:36 AM »
Right post but wrong message board. Damn Firefox.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:22:21 AM by Oscar »

Offline takesteady

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 01:59:47 AM »
Oscar, I have no idea what you are going on about. Your question isn't pertinent in the slightest to my original topic. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're a bot or some sort of tinfoiler.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 03:54:24 AM »
Without giving out too much identifying information, I fairly recently left BM and was wondering if anybody has any updates regarding it's status as a company, recent scandals, etc. Also, I am willing to answer questions from the community here  as much of the information posted on this forum is false/out of date.

As a side note, does anybody have a copy of the staff testimonials to the court regarding Psy's visit to BM? They seem to have deleted it from their site. Seems like it would make for a good read.

Somewhere, I have backups of all the documents in question, as well as a bunch of documents that used to be hosted here but got lost when servers were moved (such as my declarations, that of my family, and a second one from E. Block about cutting her wrists). I'll put an item on my calendar later this week to find them and post them somewhere.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 10:08:11 PM »
Howdy,

What's the benchmark programme like these days?

Does that fat fuck ronnie still work there? I can remember how badly I wanted to belt him right in the mouth when I visited Benchmark.

Offline takesteady

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 11:10:59 PM »
Howdy,

What's the benchmark programme like these days?

Does that fat fuck ronnie still work there? I can remember how badly I wanted to belt him right in the mouth when I visited Benchmark.

Well, I left about a year and a half ago after I got the indefinite motel sentence. Luckily, I was able to convince my parents that shelling out thousands of dollars a year to keep me there wasn't worth in the least. I've since joined the Navy and am on way to finding myself a career.

The program itself seems to have toned down quite a bit since Psy's days. Friendship workshops are no more and the program's dormitories have finally moved from state street to a slightly more amenable apartment complex.  That having been said, they still employ a variety of very psychologically manipulative practices.

Dirt lists come to mind right off the top of my head. Basically, if somebody in power suspects that that a group of patients are up to no good, the whole student body is forced to sit in a large room in complete silence and write a list detailing things they have done wrong or witnessed other students doing wrong. If the answers aren't satisfactory, a life coach will tell the student to sit back down and keep writing and/or personally conduct an interview where they will attempt to intimidate into admitting wrongdoing. I've personally witnessed a life coach lie to a student in order to obtain information.

There's a whole lot more I could talk about, if anybody has any questions please feel free to ask. Psy, that be great if you could upload those files. I've been dying to read them lol.

Offline takesteady

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 11:13:09 PM »
Also, there's a hilarious case of staff sexual impropriety I could talk about if anybody is interested.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 08:43:16 PM »
I'd suggest to you that sexual impropriety from staff isn't a laughing matter, unless it involves a donkey show in Tijuana.