Author Topic: Post number 100 in the memorial blog. The work is not done yet  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
We are unhappy to annouce that post nr. 100 has been made on the memorial blog run by the Minors in residential placement research center.

Unhappy because each post means that a child has been lost. A child has died while attending a residential treatment facility in the United States. Unhappy because the work is not done yet. More entries are waiting to be published.

Link to the memorial blog is here: Today a child died

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Post number 100 in the memorial blog. The work is not done yet
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 09:29:33 PM »
  :(

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 10:59:34 AM »
Quote from: Someone trying to break some kind of record for sick shit
In November we will do the one thing I have planned for six years. All his Brothers and sisters will go to Disneyland in his memory. You see when Caleb and I talked before he left for that last program I told him when he gets home it will be summer. So we will finally go to lagoon as promised. Lagoon is like a tiny little Disneyland. We didn't get to do that. Well, I told my family when this is all over we will all go to Disneyland in Caleb's memory. We will wear shirts with his pic on them, and so that's what we are doing. I am having shirts made and we are making plans now. I'm so excited so is all the kids. We will be there with Caleb in our hearts!!!!

YOUR KID JUST DIED, WHATTA YA GONNA DO

"I'm goin' to Disneyland!!!"
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 08:56:36 PM »
Is it too much to hope that they get tarred/feathered and ran out of Main Street Disney by a posse of noose wielding disney characters?