Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 29707 times)

Offline lifeboat

• View Profile
Off-Topic
« on: July 17, 2013, 10:26:00 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
It does have more to do with the economy than anything else. Since 2008 more programs have closed than in the last 20 years. I would love to say this had to do with voices from sites like this one but this just wouldn't be true. None of the programs listed by Oscar were even close to the "hellholes" as Matt stated.
This economy has had a residual effect on corporation and their supporting companies. Take Apple and all the companies that support Apple or Ford etc....plus the housing market being crushed as it was and is. Your house lost money, your retirement account lost money and so on. This is where the money came from to pay for the enrollments.
Parents aren't reading this site or any other site any more than they were 10 years ago.
This is what is sad.
Watch! When the economy gears back up more programs will come back on line. Our job will be to advocate for better oversight.

I think it would more appropriate for Danny to write, "My job will be to advocate for better oversight."  On January 1, 2009 Richard Mullinax wrote a Public Acknowledgment and Apology to Straight, Inc. Survivors.  My views of Danny would change if he wrote a public letter of apology to Elan survivors.  Second, I have priorities that are more important than advocating.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: 5 Aspen programs closes
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 07:34:49 AM »
Quote from: "lifeboat"
It does have more to do with the economy than anything else. Since 2008 more programs have closed than in the last 20 years. I would love to say this had to do with voices from sites like this one but this just wouldn't be true. None of the programs listed by Oscar were even close to the "hellholes" as Matt stated.
This economy has had a residual effect on corporation and their supporting companies. Take Apple and all the companies that support Apple or Ford etc....plus the housing market being crushed as it was and is. Your house lost money, your retirement account lost money and so on. This is where the money came from to pay for the enrollments.
Parents aren't reading this site or any other site any more than they were 10 years ago.
This is what is sad.
Watch! When the economy gears back up more programs will come back on line. Our job will be to advocate for better oversight.

I think it would more appropriate for Danny to write, "My job will be to advocate for better oversight."  On January 1, 2009 Richard Mullinax wrote a Public Acknowledgment and Apology to Straight, Inc. Survivors.  My views of Danny would change if he wrote a public letter of apology to Elan survivors.  Second, I have priorities that are more important than advocating.

Since this post which is off topic was left here I will respond.
This is for all the people who think they know my experience in Élan. I don't consider myself staff or anything else, outside of one person whose credibility I question strenuously, no one has come forward to corroborate or by themselves acknowledge that I was abusive while at Élan. You know why, because I never was. If you choose to believe his version of events this is on you, not me.
End of story.
No I will not be writing an apology. I am happy for your fellow survivor from Straight and the people his letter affected.
Richards experience is not mine, not even close.
Please do not write about what you think I should be doing. It is clear that you do not have the correct information concerning "my" experiences.
I felt your post to be a typical condescending tirade.
Thanks
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline lifeboat

• View Profile
Re: 5 Aspen programs closes
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 11:32:11 AM »
Quote from: "lifeboat"
This is what is sad.

Since this post which is off topic was left here I will respond.
This is for all the people who think they know my experience in Élan. I don't consider myself staff or anything else, outside of one person whose credibility I question strenuously, no one has come forward to corroborate or by themselves acknowledge that I was abusive while at Élan. You know why, because I never was. If you choose to believe his version of events this is on you, not me.
End of story.
No I will not be writing an apology. I am happy for your fellow survivor from Straight and the people his letter affected.
Richards experience is not mine, not even close.
Please do not write about what you think I should be doing. It is clear that you do not have the correct information concerning "my" experiences.
I felt your post to be a typical condescending tirade.
Thanks

I went to a CEDU school not straight.  

http://www.heal-online.org/elan2.htm

Danny Bennison ( DannyB II )   Assistant Director Reported by survivor who attended program in 1976.  Bennison reportedly claims to have held the title of Assistant Director on the online message board known as fornits.  

If any of the information is false on http://www.heal-online.org, why haven't you filed a lawsuit against Angela Smith or taken the steps to get your information removed?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Off-Topic
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 12:45:02 PM »
I can see that you are the kind of person that if you read something  any where you consider itto be the truth....lol. I was never an Ass. Director really. I was 19 and was given a title for 2 months. I didn't want it nor understood the responsibilities. I left shortly thrreafter for good.
This tree you're gnawing on is old. Bye!!
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 12:55:34 PM »
Kerry Lynn Corning and Al Beauchene have said Danny was abusive and Peter Arnold said he was the scariest white man he ever met. Plus, noone has come forward to say that Wayne's depiction of him was wrong. I witnessed Danny's behavior as a resident and heard the stories about his time as staff when he had just been fired .

Danny's abusive behavior and threats prior to being outed as staff and his behavior and threats following, are evidence enough.

Have you raped anyone like a gorilla lately Daniel? Have you shoved your nine inches up a rape victim's ass? Are you suffering from post mortem depression?

We have all of your posts from here, Orange Papers and Craigslist, as well as other sites.

I think its a travesty that Fornits has to be littered with your lies and manipulations and noone is allowed to tell the truth about you. And the truth about you is that you were so abusive at Elan that you were fired for it, something that blows the minds of everyone who went there

Many survivors know the truth. Its too late to unring the bell. Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 01:02:36 PM »
I can see that you are the kind of person that if you read something  any where you consider itto be the truth....lol. I was never an Ass. Director really. I was 19 and was given a title for 2 months. I didn't want it nor understood the responsibilities. I left shortly thrreafter for good.
This tree you're gnawing on is old. Bye!!
Yet, here are your own words

My name is Daniel Bennison. I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

:twofinger: