Poll

Should ex-program staff members be moderating a forum for program survivors?

YES
5 (62.5%)
NO
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Ursus?  (Read 48679 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Ursus?
« on: July 07, 2013, 10:46:40 AM »
Has anybody heard from Ursus? Sure hope the Bear's OK.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 11:29:59 AM by webdiva »
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Ursus?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 11:15:33 AM »
Come to think of it,we haven't heard from Ursus since the new regime took over.
Wonder why.......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline lifeboat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 01:11:10 PM »
The new rules have created a "rat out your fellow peer" system.  Ginger may know where Ursus is.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:22:53 PM by lifeboat »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 01:21:40 PM »
Ursus left way before the new admins took over, and that was because this place was a sewer filled with hate, les and verbal violence. None-ya, you were part of that, so don't blame them for your actions. They had no part in that

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 01:52:33 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Ursus left way before the new admins took over, and that was because this place was a sewer filled with hate, les and verbal violence. None-ya, you were part of that, so don't blame them for your actions. They had no part in that

But you sure did.
?©?€~¥@

Offline lifeboat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 04:45:40 PM »

What are you smoking?  The admins ( Antigen: Ginger, psy, The Fornits, Ursus, webdiva: Kelly) of this website before it became registered to webdiva did not cut the mustard. They let Whooter derail threads consistently although psy contends "Whooter was a catalyst for discussion."  Whooter / DJ should have been permanently banned.   When this site was registered to Ginger: Ginger was weak, psy was out to lunch and Kelly rarely made an appearance when !@#$ hit the fan.  Ursus should have stepped down considering the weak team members.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 09:47:53 PM »
Quote from: "lifeboat"

What are you smoking?  The admins ( Antigen: Ginger, psy, The Fornits, Ursus, webdiva: Kelly) of this website before it became registered to webdiva did not cut the mustard. They let Whooter derail threads consistently although psy contends "Whooter was a catalyst for discussion."  Whooter / DJ should have been permanently banned.   When this site was registered to Ginger: Ginger was weak, psy was out to lunch and Kelly rarely made an appearance when !@#$ hit the fan.  Ursus should have stepped down considering the weak team members.
Ursus was here until fornits went completely unmoderated, so they played no part in him  leaving. Capish?

I don't smoke. Filthy fucking habit, pot included

Offline lifeboat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 10:07:10 PM »

The pot calling the kettle black.   :roflmao:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 08:43:23 AM »
If you recall, for the most part,  many threads were derailed as a result of my posts and opinions being attacked by those people who had a difficult time expressing themselves or their point of view.  DJ especially struggled with controlling his frustration yielding to his instinct to attacking people vs expressing an opposing opinion intelligently and engaging in a more civil dialog.  This behavior of attacking the poster vs attacking the subject matter or topic of a particular thread resulted in many threads being derailed.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2013, 09:52:31 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
If you recall, for the most part,  many threads were derailed as a result of my posts and opinions being attacked by those people who had a difficult time expressing themselves or their point of view.  DJ especially struggled with controlling his frustration yielding to his instinct to attacking people vs expressing an opposing opinion intelligently and engaging in a more civil dialog.  This behavior of attacking the poster vs attacking the subject matter or topic of a particular thread resulted in many threads being derailed.

Then why were you the only one banned?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2013, 10:39:30 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"

lol, it was independent of my discussions on the open forum.

Judge Joe

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2013, 11:23:48 AM »

Whooter violated a pm restraining order  ::deadhorse::

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2013, 11:30:47 AM »
Quote from: "Judge Joe"

Whooter violated a pm restraining order  ::deadhorse::

Exactly!

Judge Joe

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 01:01:21 PM »
When I was global moderator formerly "The gatekeeper" you would send me massive complaints about DJ and DJ would send me massive complaints about you.  The closest analogy I can think of is  a mother babysitting two children.  The two of you would provoke each other, often derailing threads.  I voiced my opinion that both of you should be banned.  The furthest I got with psy, was a temporary ban.  You were given a lot of leeway because you were viewed as "a catalyst for discussion" as lifeboat wrote earlier in this thread.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2013, 01:36:13 PM »
Quote from: "Judge Joe"
When I was global moderator formerly "The gatekeeper" you would send me massive complaints about DJ and DJ would send me massive complaints about you.  The closest analogy I can think of is  a mother babysitting two children.  The two of you would provoke each other, often derailing threads.  I voiced my opinion that both of you should be banned.  The furthest I got with psy, was a temporary ban.  You were given a lot of leeway because you were viewed as "a catalyst for discussion" as lifeboat wrote earlier in this thread.

Nice try Joe, but your story doesn't hold water,  I never sent massive complaints about anyone.  Like DJ you could never produce any of these massive pms I supposedly have sent.  In fact I dont think anyone could produce more that a dozen PMs I have sent "anyone" over the past 7 years.  I think most people know that I prefer to converse on the open forum.  

But that is in the past, lets focus on moving forward.