Author Topic: The next possible celebrity victim  (Read 5958 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
The next possible celebrity victim
« on: June 23, 2013, 08:13:31 AM »
According to people Paris Jackson will be sent to a facility where treatment and schooling are combined. Hopefully they will do better than the Osmond did. They made the choice to send a young man to a facility near Hurricane.

When he returned home PTSD made him jump from a building to his death.

CEDU was used by many in the media as a place to dump their kids while they were busy with their career. So the possible damage caused by poor quality residential treatment should be known by now.

Having checked up on her situation from various sources the problem is the fight over money. The family wants to have the grandmother out of the picture so they can manage (take) the money the children should benefit from and Paris Jackson is caught in the middle.

If Paris is committed they will start to work on the siblings and when she is released from the facility she will properly be penniless. A dark future is ahead for her.

Source: Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment (People Magazine)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
Saved by the media - for now
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 01:53:31 PM »
Source: PARIS JACKSON REJECTED By Rehab Facility (TMZ)

And the minute the name is known we will attack it with help from other organizations. Mentioning her name in relationship with various victim lists and other articles will bring awareness to the fact that minors cannot get descent treatment.

Offline blombrowski

• View Profile
Re: The next possible celebrity victim
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 04:22:44 PM »
Oscar, not that I'm usually one for defending these facilities, but there's a facility in Utah that has given up on a ton of publicity for whatever the real reason was.

If the name does come to light, which may or not happen, what's the benefit of attacking then?  Paris will now be close to home where her grandmother will be able to be involved in her treatment.  Isn't that what we should want?

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 12:40:30 AM »
I agree that there would be either traditional rehabs or ordinary boarding schools which would be a good choice for her. When the name is known it would be easy to dig up any information which is available. What is important is that she gets unrestricted access to speak with her family - her mother included.

Her problem is that she is loaded and the extended family wants to control (and use) her fortune.

We have a girl who suffers and all her uncle states are that she needs discipline. If any family member wants to serve her interest and health it is just not something you state in public. Source: JERMAINE JACKSON Paris Jackson Needs  DISCIPLINE

They even tried to get her grandmother institutionalized at one point, so she is very much at risk.

Offline blombrowski

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 08:11:05 AM »
Just want to say I don't think DRA was the first choice.  My guess is that it was Alpine Academy.  We don't hear a peep about the name if the school during the search and as soon as it's chosen, the name of the school comes out publicly.  While the practices if programs might be relatively similar, it's very clear which programs have no ethics when it comes to marketing or confidentiality.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »
Quote from: "blombrowski"
Just want to say I don't think DRA was the first choice.  My guess is that it was Alpine Academy.  We don't hear a peep about the name if the school during the search and as soon as it's chosen, the name of the school comes out publicly.  While the practices if programs might be relatively similar, it's very clear which programs have no ethics when it comes to marketing or confidentiality.

She might have gotten a more individualized treatment at Alpine which consist of a number of small group homes near Erda, but I question their ability doing a good background check when hiring employees. A "house parent" was sentenced to prison for various indecent acts against a student committed in 2009.

Second taking the media into consideration combined with the marketing of the facility it would have been difficult for Alpine to handle her case. Remember a girl was killed by the police after she fled the facility staying with a criminal which happened to be her boyfriend. Can a girl escape the media would also be able to take photo after photo of her from public road.

Of course now where DRA’s campus is located on Sand Hollow Road in a national park with public access instead of the deserted place the old campus was located the media will still be able to monitor her from distance. Maybe that could be a kind of safety against punishments like “Homeless” as they called it because websites like TMZ could very easy make a story of her pushing a Mormon handcart all day. I guess that they no longer use that kind of punishment now where they are trying to rebrand the program on sport and performance instead of ranching. The question remains what kind of punishment they use instead because it cannot all be sport and cheering. The teenagers are sent there against their will and they must have a kind of punishment system to control the facility.

I fear that her health will be forgotten in the DRA machine. It does not look like a place where the needs of the individual teenager are given much room. It seems to be a kind of group focus they have and many teenagers need a very individual treatment plan for them to succeed.

Surely the stay did no good for Michael Blosil. DRA had 50 percent success curing same-sex experiments by Rachael and Jessica. So if you take a family like the Osmond’s the facility had only 33 success-rates. The two Jackson boys are proper better to play happy where they focus on various sport activities looking at what kind of fate their sister now may endure. Let us just hope that the grandmother can keep herself alive until they both are adult so the greedy extended family doesn’t send them to Utah also.

Offline blombrowski

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 06:26:08 AM »
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/ ... y-michael/

Based on the description of the school and the photos, I'm going to venture to say that she was sent to Alpine Academy.  Which gives me reason to believe that the placement process occurred just about exactly as I described it a couple of months ago.  Alpine was the first choice, Alpine had initial reservations, the family went to DRA, DRA leaked that Paris was going there, and then the family and Alpine came to some kind of arrangement so Paris could go there.

It's a sad state of affairs when the place that overprivileged, underparented, emotionally labile teenage girls from Los Angeles and San Francisco can find mutual peer support (and realize their own personal circumstances are not that unusual) is in rural Utah, but I'm going to say that this is one of the more sensible uses of a residential treatment environment I've seen and assuming she's actually discharged in the next few weeks and it doesn't go on for months and months, actually an appropriate and helpful treatment intervention.  Can't say I'm enamored with the privilege system, but that just makes it like 99% of all residential (including treatment foster care) placements.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 10:03:40 AM »
Can it be  Alpine Academy? There are both boys and girls in the photos and if I am correct Alpine Academy is for girls only.

Offline blombrowski

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 10:40:16 AM »
[quoteParis’ new home bills itself as a residential treatment facilities for troubled teen girls with various problems. Surrounded by breathtaking mountain views and soaring plains, it’s a far cry from Paris’ hectic life under the microscope in Los Angeles.][/quote]

So this is the information we have based on the article:

1.  All girls program in Utah
2.  One of the more expensive programs ($14,000/month)
3.  Co-located with a program that has boys (Utah Youth Villages the parent company of Alpine Academy, has a coed program that serves publicly funded youth in Utah on campus)
4.  Uses a "houseparent" model

Add that to the fact that Alpine has experience working with the daughters of celebrities, and until now had been managing to keep things confidential.  I'm 99% sure it's Alpine.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 08:51:10 PM »
It seems like these schools have changed to having the students communicate with their families using Skype now instead of snail mail.  I like the upgrade!

I think everyone is hoping that she does well.

After an attempted suicide back in June, Paris Jackson is reportedly doing great at her new therapeutic high school, according to Radar Online.
The school, the location of which Radar doesn't disclose, specializes in working with troubled teen girls. It's reportedly in the mountains, and she was photographed with peers back in July at a graduation ceremony.
A source told the website that, “Paris is absolutely thriving and happy at the boarding school. She is making friends, and it’s wonderful to see, given the darkness that had taken over her life. Paris regularly video chats with grandmother, Katherine, biological mom, Debbie Rowe, and her brothers."
Prior to heading to this school, the 15-year-old tried to take her own life by cutting her wrists and swallowing a bottle of Motrin, leaving a suicide note before calling a suicide hotline. The hotline operator called 9-1-1.
It wasn't clear exactly what prompted the suicide attempt, but her family had been fighting over custody of Paris and her brothers, and she was reportedly being bullied at the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks.

http://http://laist.com/2013/08/23/paris_jacksons_mental_health_is_imp.php