General Interest > Tacitus' Realm

Alcohol use in Europe vs the United States

<< < (4/4)

Oscar:
I find it difficult to understand our politicians. First they want to make us healthier so we can live longer. On the other hand they complain about the burden of the elderlies who require nursing home and trained staff. What do they really want? That we die the very minute we no longer are productive tax-paying citizens!

If you want to stop to drink, then start to eat Disulfiram. It makes the alcohol taste like shit and you will start to throw up if you drink.

I have never used tobacco but in the pub I visit we have to give a dollar every time we visit it for the fine box. Every pub in Denmark has it. If the pub is caught having allowed people to smoke tobacco inside then the content of the box is used to pay the fine.

It has been 20 years since I drank so much that I was sick the next day. I have never combined alcohol and driving because I fell of my bicycle when I was a teenager which learned me that driving anything while you are drunk is a bad idea.

One of my children will be confirmed in the Christian belief the next year and then drinking is allowed for her because it is custom here. We will of course buy alcohol for her until she is 16 and be able to guide her until she will be her own supplier. It is a difficult process which will demand a lot of us but that is what parenting is about.

none-ya:

--- Quote ---Oscar wrote;
 I have never combined alcohol and driving because I fell of my bicycle when I was a teenager which learned me that driving anything while you are drunk is a bad idea.
--- End quote ---

Never mind all the people that are fucking killed in alcohol related accidents. Tell me can you get a DUI on a bicycle in Denmark? I hope all the little drunk kids are wearing helmets.

none-ya:
Danish Daycare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw

Tampa survivor:

--- Quote from: "Oscar" ---
--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---This is comedy!
--- End quote ---

Here is some input from another message board: Drunken Swede tries to row home from Denmark (AR15.com)
--- End quote ---
That is a funny link over to ar15.  LMAO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version