Author Topic: Feeling guilty?  (Read 12113 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Feeling guilty?
« on: May 17, 2013, 01:00:28 AM »
Hey che, Thought you didn't know much about E-HOW-KEE? Then why the fear of the Swanee river?
[facebook link redacted by Psy]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Feeling guilty?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 11:58:13 AM »
Suwanee river, and no I don't really know that much about E-how-kee.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
Where was it that you were dragging kids around the swamp then?
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 12:28:37 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Hey che, Thought you didn't know much about E-HOW-KEE? Then why the fear of the Swanee river?
[facebook link redacted by Psy]
Linking to another poster's Facebook page is not OK.  Read the rules.  Consider this a first warning.  The second will result in an immediate ban.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 12:40:29 PM »
Again another attempt to re-write history.  Eckerd camps were/are abusive.  We have in our graces an actual staff member. Who writes on another site that he thinks about kids in his charge getting even with him. Psy ,first you choose to associate with the devil himself (whooter). And then protect an ex wilderness program staffer fromHIS OWN WORDS!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 12:44:37 PM »
Where was it that you were dragging kids around the swamp then?
Che has acknowledged everything he did publicly on the forum, apologized to students there personally, and done a lot here and elsewhere to hurt the industry, talk to parents, and help get kids out of programs.  Hell.  I spent a week with the guy in person and he said or did nothing to make me doubt him.  If nothing a person does can ever be enough for forgiveness in your eyes then perhaps you should hold yourself to the same standard.  Have you made mistakes?  Done things you regret?  Do you think people should never forgive you and never give you an opportunity to prove yourself again?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 12:50:22 PM »
Let him answer for him self. I don't see how this concerns you anyway. Seems like you just want to start shit with me no matter what I say. You're no better than the trolls.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 12:53:08 PM »
Hey che, I see you removed your story about spring from FB.
Guess what,It got enough views, so that everybody here got to read it anyway.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 12:58:33 PM »
Again another attempt to re-write history.  Eckerd camps were/are abusive.  We have in our graces an actual staff member. Who writes on another site that he thinks about kids in his charge getting even with him. Psy ,first you choose to associate with the devil himself (whooter). And then protect an ex wilderness program staffer fromHIS OWN WORDS!!

You know, at one point I was considering answering reasonable questions from you given there seems to be some sort of personal connection between you and E-How-Kee via your friend. But if you think posting my facebook link is going to encourage me to want to cooperate with you, guess again.

Which is sad because I probably could have answered some of your questions.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 12:59:18 PM »
I'm very close to moving this to the Offa anyway.  It's redundant and the questions about Che's past have already been asked elsewhere, countless of times over and over.  If you want answers, he's already given them and this thread is redundant.  I don't see why he should have to repeat himself over and over to you, the grand forum inquisitor.  It borders on harassment not becuase of what has been asked or accused, but because it's the 100th time.  Resurrect one of those old threads if you really want, but the fact that all you seem to be capable of is to attack other posters doesn't leave me with much confidence that your agenda here is to do anything but cause chaos and divide the forum.  If I had to guess who out of you two was partial to the industry, frankly, it wouldn't be Che.  From as long as I can remember you being on the forum you've been in some vendetta with somebody and it has never stopped since then.

I realize Che has done things in the past he regrets, but when was the last time you actually did something that got a kid out of a program.  Well.  He has.  Maybe you might consider trying to do some good for others rather than trying to tear people down who don't deserve it. You could have started with "hey, che, do you know anything about XXX program, or can you find XXX out".  or "do you have any personal experience with XXX".  Instead you started by throwing out thinly veiled accusations and posting personally identifiable information about him.  I don't blame him if he doesn't give you the time of day.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 01:07:24 PM »
So what,man you considered answering my questions? Well you didn't.And when I found that on FB I knew you never would. You war daddy says it's all been asked and answered before. Well not asked by me and not anywhere else I can find here on fornits.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 01:09:07 PM »
asldfj;alsdkjf;lsakdjf;sdalkfj
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 01:14:01 PM by Che Gookin »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 01:13:14 PM »
So what,man you considered answering my questions? Well you didn't.And when I found that on FB I knew you never would. You war daddy says it's all been asked and answered before. Well not asked by me and not anywhere else I can find here on fornits.

Well if that's your attitude I guess we are done here. You've never really asked me questions in such a way that's really made me want to answer them. Your interrogation techniques have a lot to be desired. And you are right, much of what you want, isn't on fornits.

Take care.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2013, 01:30:52 PM »
"Done with me"? You never done anything but avoid my questions from the start. You can delete what you want. HEAL still has a file on you.(and your brother)
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2013, 01:45:05 PM »
"Done with me"? You never done anything but avoid my questions from the start. You can delete what you want. HEAL still has a file on you.(and your brother)
Angela has "files" on everybody.  She even had one on me (and the entire fornits management) as a result of her complete and total, almost pathological paranoia (she later retracted her accusations however).  Her computer burps and she's throwing around accusations that everybody here is a some neckbeard class hacker out to get her.  So take that for what it's worth.  If that level of incompetence resulted in making an accusation against the entire site management here, I'd wager it'd take a lot less for an ex-staff member, regardless of what he's done to make up for his past actions.  A broken clock is right twice a day, but it's useless the rest of the time.  Her save the whales, heal the earth, website and her "we're not gonna take it" theme song torpedo the credibility of everybody who criticizes programs.  Her organization is the PETA of the anti-program argument.