Author Topic: New Skakel trial likely to call expert to testify about Elan  (Read 47846 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: New Skakel trial likely to call expert to testify about
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2013, 03:43:07 PM »
Matt, your problem is you are a show off. You enjoy writing these long redundant responses to me. Whatever I write is my truth which therefore is the truth. I don't lie or fabricate unlike your friends Matt.
What I wrote about Mike is my opinion, don't like it don't read it.
Try relaxing Matt, don't be so long winded. It makes you look like you are insecure, ya know struggling to make your point.
You take care.....:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2013, 03:56:07 PM »
I get the feeling he washes his hand 200 times a day.Counts his steps,and knows exactly how many ceramic tiles are in his bathroom.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 04:14:38 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Matt, your problem is you are a show off. You enjoy writing these long redundant responses to me. Whatever I write is my truth which therefore is the truth. I don't lie or fabricate unlike your friends Matt.
What I wrote about Mike is my opinion, don't like it don't read it.
Try relaxing Matt, don't be so long winded. It makes you look like you are insecure, ya know struggling to make your point.
You take care.....:)

Ha hahahahaha Danny Bennison  you wish-  they are not to you or for you Danny Bennison- (doesn't matter you wouldn't understand),   please  don't flatter yourself and my God man " what ever you write...... ", hahahahaha is not the truth Danny Bennison, we all know that. You have frabricated such nonsense on the internet that what you wrote was so funny that I am still laughing, ah the fornit idiot you are aptly named.

Your opinions hold no value for anyone Danny Bennison because we know that you are full of it. It is funny to see how deluded you are in your lack of any  ability to grasp reality and your well known inability to ever tell the truth.

Danny Bennison is a liar  -no doubt about that. No struggle just a fact.

don't lie by telling me to take care- hahahahaha. and don't tell me what to do . I don't tell you to tell the truth because I am well aware that is impossible for you,and everyone else knows also. Too freaking funny.

ya sure you aren't the none- ya ,lol. too funny

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
No doubt he's off his meds.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 04:49:24 PM »
none-ya  you sure you don't have a little of that Danny Bennison in Ya.

Never took meds and sorry you feel that you have to involve yurself in something that you have no clue about unless of course you are a little bit danny -lol.

The idiot r funny.

You are going to love my next ruminating post of--  let us just say for sake of arguement  that the elan folks like Kruglik ,Gottlieb and MCCann and Ricci  and   other  elan employees actually believed that  Mike was guilty .....wouldn't that make etal (all of them ) guilty of being accessory to murder after the fact.  I mean hell if they so believed like their boy Danny Bennison did that he was guilty  and he believed it deep down into his intestines like he has said , then why not go to the police with this info, and not be complicit in covering up this alledged murder - Ooooooh  

This goes way beyond obstruction of justice a crime that  are certainly guilty of and  they  did  this crime- of obstruction of justice -  when ever there was any inspection on the elan property by any States inspector -you know how they controlled the floorshow and only let the inspectors see what they , the Owner  Joe Ricci ,and his henchmen that helped him run it ,wanted them to  see.

In other words non-ya they hid the truth about elan from the inspectors ,ever wonder why none-ya ?  

Believe me it will be more wordy and descriptive  than this and I know that you all just  can't wait ,lol.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 04:55:38 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 04:51:08 PM »
And now None-ya turns on Matt to defend Danny the abusive, lying child molester

His sworn enemy  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2013, 04:58:47 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Danny Bennison said

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do)

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
So, because you "believed" he knew who killed her, Mike deserved to be abused.

Then you were ready to testify against him even though the statement was beaten out of him

You were a piece of shit then and you're a piece of shit now

Die

So, now you've gone from believing he knew who did it, to he did it

Why don't you leave justice to the people who know right from wrong?

Wayne I am so happy that your job in life has nothing to do with investigation, forensics, or the ability to decipher what someone is saying. Because you suck.
Wayne's typical MO, take what someone he doesn't like says and give it his interpretation. Than take that opinion and use It against said person in subsequent conversations.
The abuse I am referring to that Mike endured was the same abuse Art, Matt, myself and others endured. IDK if Mike was put in the ring for the sole purpose of beating a confession out of him. If this is a fact, well that is just fucked up.
So ya see...that was easy Wayne. All you have to do is ask someone what they meant.
Your words were that you believe he deserved the abuse because you thought he knew who killed Martha, but now you're sure he did it

And, the abuse many people suffered at Elan was at your hands. Let's not forget that. You calling yourself an Elan survivor is like Hitler calling himself a holocaust survivor

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2013, 06:46:13 PM »
Danny wanted to testify so badly he could taste it, but Benedict saw him as a loser.

Coleman and Higgins were both after the money. Skakel didn't confess to those two bozos and as Wayne said, they would have run to staff. They're liars.

We all know that you're Noneya Danny. Your sexually aggressive language, and the 180 degree turnaround from Danny being your enemy to you defending him is the biggest give away. That and you and Danny flooding the threads about Poland Springs being sold

On the offhand chance it's not you, you're an Elan troll. You're both pigs   :rocker:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2013, 07:40:34 PM »
Once again I have never been to elan!!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2013, 07:44:48 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Once again I have never been to elan!!!
Oh yes you have little piggy

Oink oink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2013, 07:47:55 PM »
All anyone has to do is check you and Danny's posting history. You both appear and disappear together and for long periods of time

Little piggy LOL

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2013, 07:48:18 PM »
What's with all you attention whores that have to hitch you wagons to the Skakel trial. Let me guess Wayne, you were raped by the Kennedys. l
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2013, 07:49:17 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
All anyone has to do is check you and Danny's posting history. You both appear and disappear together and for long periods of time

Little piggy LOL

You're all a bunch of paranoid idiots.
?©?€~¥@

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2013, 07:51:40 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
What's with all you attention whores that have to hitch you wagons to the Skakel trial. Let me guess Wayne, you were raped by the Kennedys. l

Only Danny is capable of such inhuman aggression. You worthless pile of dogshit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »
He's a special kind of scumbag, that's true. But you are insulting dogshit by comparing it to him