Author Topic: New Skakel trial likely to call expert to testify about Elan  (Read 47811 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: New Skakel trial likely to call expert to testify about
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 03:01:03 PM »
The way our justice system works, is that if a piece of evidence is bad, it cannot be used to convict a person.  If as you're arguing, Danny, that the forensic evidence stands on it's own, then so be it, but the program confession should definitely be thrown out and i'm glad they're bringing in a heavy hitter like Ofshe to get it done.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 03:15:24 PM »
Art -I agree the tragic and sad thing is that Mrs.Moxley  lost her daughter, Martha,  in a very horrible crime. I also get the feeling that she doesn't care who is convicted just as long as some one pays the price or answers for the crime . I wonder if she has doubts about Mike Skakel's conviction, though I would never ask her.

It is freaking bizarre how this  story changes because for the longest time and from what I remember about the autopsy diagrams was that the shaft of the golf club was driven thru her neck. It was a horrible crime scene.  It is new news to me that a  " portion of the shaft was imbedded in her chest  "

I think you got more than you say  out of elan  Danny Bennison than just friends -you got a job and according to your postings on the elanalum.com  site and elsewhere   that job lasted for 22 months.  And if I am correct you were an adult for 19 of those months.

Another thing Mike skakel is 52,  you  Danny Bennison are 54 doesn't' seem like the " we were the same age " to me.

Though stranger things have happened aint that the ever lovin truth.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 01:56:42 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
The way our justice system works, is that if a piece of evidence is bad, it cannot be used to convict a person.  If as you're arguing, Danny, that the forensic evidence stands on it's own, then so be it, but the program confession should definitely be thrown out and i'm glad they're bringing in a heavy hitter like Ofshe to get it done.

I would say that the confession he made to one ex-resident will be very hard to dismiss. It was made late at night between two people. Mike initiated the engagement with this person. It seems that everyone either is unaware of this confession or chooses to ignore it. It is compelling and goes to the heart of the case against Mike. Ofshe is not going to persuade anyone to throw this confession out. Mike wanted to tell someone else other than his brother.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 02:19:53 AM »
Again, the witnesses are liars. They would have run straight to staff if Mike told them he killed her

None of their stories have been corroborated.

He was a child without a lawyer and in a place that beat fake confessions out of people.

Danny, the stuttering sex offender doesn't believe him, and thinks because of this "feeling" that Mike should die in prison

How do I know about your stutter? I'm in touch with your family

You started dragging family into it, now I'm going to finish it.

I warned you Dan, don't play games with me unless you're sure you can beat me at it

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 02:29:00 AM »
I would say that the confession he made to "ONE EX-RESIDENT" will be very hard to dismiss. It was made late at night between two people. Mike initiated the engagement with this person. It seems that everyone either is unaware of this confession or chooses to ignore it. It is compelling and goes to the heart of the case against Mike. Ofshe is not going to persuade anyone to throw this confession out. Mike wanted to tell someone else other than his brother.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 02:33:01 AM »
Danny Bennison said

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do)

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
So, because you "believed" he knew who killed her, Mike deserved to be abused.

Then you were ready to testify against him even though the statement was beaten out of him

You were a piece of shit then and you're a piece of shit now

Die

So, now you've gone from believing he knew who did it, to he did it

Why don't you leave justice to the people who know right from wrong?

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 10:42:36 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I would say that the confession he made to "ONE EX-RESIDENT" will be very hard to dismiss. It was made late at night between two people. Mike initiated the engagement with this person. It seems that everyone either is unaware of this confession or chooses to ignore it. It is compelling and goes to the heart of the case against Mike. Ofshe is not going to persuade anyone to throw this confession out. Mike wanted to tell someone else other than his brother.
You are making a bigger fool of yourself than Wayne could possibly make Danny.
Mike never confessed to anyone. I dont care if you did his Intake assessment. Did he confess to you ?
He did not
and you think Higgins or Coleman are credible ?
You are talking about things you know nothing about = again/still
what good could possibly come from that statement?
Beyond you're Opinion?

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 10:58:49 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
I was there for that GM,and signage. Mike never confessed to anything. After 4-5 rounds in the ring,panting like a dog,bruised and beaten.. there was no admission. He and I slept in beds opposite each other,and we talked all the time. I wouldnt say we were best friends,but you couldnt have a best friend in elan.
Was the mileu we were forced to live in
I had a couple conversations with Frank Garr,told him the same thing.. But he was stuck on finding,or making him guilty (not sure which). Joe's testimony,and others from the Elan circus,tainted the outcome of this trial
eye witness testimony from a known herion user,and a loser looking for cash is how this case came about.
Furman is and was a lying idiot long before the Skakel circus
The one who really makes me sad is Dorothy Moxley. She is missing her daughter. Im not sure she cared WHO was convicted,as long as someone paid the price
Unfortunately,justice was not served,and over 10 years later,its time to make right. Even if he DID do it,which I disbelieve. .The penalty,at that time,would've been Juvi Jail until Mike was 18.. Maybe 21
This is a miscarriage of justice IMO

I find this to be very compelling what Art has written.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2013, 11:10:41 AM »
Mike never confessed to anyone. I dont care if you did his Intake assessment. Did he confess to you ?
He did not
Beyond you're Opinion?

I find this also to be very compelling - Danny Bennison you can  wave your flag of a subpenoa up and down the street all day long, though you must remember that you went because you subpenoaed but you wrote that you were not called to testify. you wrote that Danny Bennison -That is just a small part of a long list of lies that have sprung from your finger tips as you type your nonsense.

It is rhetorical- because I know you are incapable of telling the truth -but were you prepped by the directors who hand picked you as an adult employee of the elan program? , as to what to ask and how to ask questions of  Mike Skakel during your so -called intake interview. Do you think at any time your bosses could have induced preconceived notions  in you as to Mike Skakel's guilt by  the men who directed you to get your gut feeling about Mike Skakel .

and being the good employee did you give your bosses the "gut feeling" that they were seeking. As I said it is all rhetorical.

I always thought that pedigree was reserved for dogs
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 02:22:09 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2013, 11:18:28 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Danny Bennison said

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do)

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
So, because you "believed" he knew who killed her, Mike deserved to be abused.

Then you were ready to testify against him even though the statement was beaten out of him

You were a piece of shit then and you're a piece of shit now

Die

So, now you've gone from believing he knew who did it, to he did it

Why don't you leave justice to the people who know right from wrong?

Wayne I am so happy that your job in life has nothing to do with investigation, forensics, or the ability to decipher what someone is saying. Because you suck.
Wayne's typical MO, take what someone he doesn't like says and give it his interpretation. Than take that opinion and use It against said person in subsequent conversations.
The abuse I am referring to that Mike endured was the same abuse Art, Matt, myself and others endured. IDK if Mike was put in the ring for the sole purpose of beating a confession out of him. If this is a fact, well that is just fucked up.
So ya see...that was easy Wayne. All you have to do is ask someone what they meant.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2013, 11:28:57 AM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"
He did not
Beyond you're Opinion?

I find this also to be very compelling - Danny Bennison you can  wave your flag of a subpenoa up and down the street all day long, though you must remember that you went because you subpenoaed but you wrote that you were not called to testify. you wrote that Danny Bennison -That is just a small part of a long list of lies that have sprung from your finger tips as you type your nonsense.

It is retorhical because I know you are incapable of telling the truth -but were you prepped by the directors who hand picked you as an adult employee of the elan program, as to what to ask and how to ask questions of  mike Skakel during your so -called intake interview. Do you think at any time your bosses could have induced preconceived notions  in you as to Mike Skakel's guilt by  the men who directed you to get your gut feeling about Mike Skakel .

and being the good employee did you give your bosses the "gut feeling" that they were seeking. As I said it is all retorhical.

I always thought that pedigree was reserved for dogs

Matt, kinda suffers from the same thing Wayne does because of his dislike for me but Matt can be reeled back in with common sense.
Matt, if you were to read all of my posts on this subject you would see where I also wrote of the contentious relationship i had with Frank Garr and the prosecuting attorney (during the grand jury hearing). They wanted to make more out of my intake exam with Mike than was there. They wanted to make more out of my conversations with Rushton, The Sutton folks and Joe Ricci than were there.
So once I left Bridgeport Ct. after the grand jury hearing I never went back. I told them I would not testify because I had nothing concrete to give them. All I had was my gut feeling and I still stand by that.
See guys isn't this fun when you sorta ask a question from someone (you hate) and they reply with an answer. This way we don't have to depend on your opinion.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 11:40:46 AM »
He did not
Beyond you're Opinion?

Art, thanks for your response but I'll have to disagree...on all counts.. :)
This is what I will say and if you (Art) have a different opinion fine but I am also entitled to mine.
The one ex-resident I am referring to who testified at the grand jury, I found this person to be very credible. I spent 2 days with him (well actually there was 4 of us who spent time together for 2 days, we all had gone to Élan). If I can remember there were more than that who came before the grand jury but I did not see them just heard from others about them.
I have an idea of Mike's guilt because I interviewed him, I know the credible witness I am referring to now since 1998 (15yrs) and I have (think...lol actually i know) Mike stumbled through his testimony on the stand as to whether he did confess to this person I am referring to. Just like Mike stumbled through his lies concerning where he was that night he killed Martha.
So as far as your comments above Art, I have no idea why you say the things you do but you are definitely entitled.
Take care Art.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 11:56:26 AM »
I'll probably regret asking this but since I did not go to elan,I have to ask. Were the Kennedys large supporters of elan? Financial or otherwise? Were they ever there? They had to have somebody on the inside (right?) Seems like their money could have gone a long way.(if you get my drift)
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 01:03:14 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
I'll probably regret asking this but since I did not go to elan,I have to ask. Were the Kennedys large supporters of elan? Financial or otherwise? Were they ever there? They had to have somebody on the inside (right?) Seems like their money could have gone a long way.(if you get my drift)

The short version is no. They wanted to stampede the initial investigation and the Sutton Report was do out and it was damaging. Plus Mike wasn't cooperating by being a good child and not drawing attention to himself. So they shipped him off, Joe Ricci had a fat ego with no morals to speak of, what better place to hide Mike. Of course this is just my opinion....:-)

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »
[quote="DannyB II"

Matt, kinda suffers from the same thing Wayne does because of his dislike for me but Matt can be reeled back in with common sense.
Matt, if you were to read all of my posts on this subject you would see where I also wrote of the contentious relationship i had with Frank Garr and the prosecuting attorney (during the grand jury hearing). They wanted to make more out of my intake exam with Mike than was there. They wanted to make more out of my conversations with Rushton, The Sutton folks and Joe Ricci than were there.
So once I left Bridgeport Ct. after the grand jury hearing I never went back. I told them I would not testify because I had nothing concrete to give them. All I had was my gut feeling and I still stand by that.
See guys isn't this fun when you sorta ask a question from someone (you hate) and they reply with an answer. This way we don't have to depend on your opinion.[/quote]

Danny Bennison you are too funny- I do not suffer from anything ,you do not tell the truth and your biggest problem -well you have so many,  is that you assume way too much -I don't hate you Danny Bennison .

I do however pity you and  your acute  inabilty to actually tell the truth, really the truth about anything -  In all fairness the questions I did ask you, I said was rhetorical therefore of course I did not expect to get an honest answer. You did write that you didn't testify at the grand jury hearings- I saw it with my own eyes and I know they don't lie.

Actually Danny Bennison when one asks a question of a known liar like yourself and they reply ,the funny thing is that generally they are going to reply with a lie .

As for your opinion Danny Bennison don't flatter yourself in thinking that anyone finds value in it , it too funny that you seem to think it is that important .

And Danny Bennison what I went thru in elan you couldn't even imagine, the hell I went thru - because you did not know me in elan then and you don't know what I went thru -remember you told me that "you knew elan was a game and you knew how to play it" .Don't consider yourself a survivor like me , you have no clue what I went thru and don't lie because you weren't with me in my house and quite fankly you are not me, and that is a fact.  You have no clue what I suffered and have risen above.

you and I certainly are not the same,and don't flatter yourself and fooling yourself in thinking that we are. I thank God I am not you,lol.

And remember Danny Bennison we spent one waste of a phone call trying to place each other in elan, and I couldn't place you nor could you I and if you say any different you then have lied again. Oh wait you have said that on the web in many places and the fact of that Danny Bennison is that you are a liar and have lied many times about all sorts of things.

Funny  as hell -you want the public to believe that Benedict and Garr wanted you to lie in the grand jury and you wouldn't do it - hahahahaha  to convict Skakel - hell Danny that is as perposterous as believeing that you are capable of telling the truth, really about anything.

No Danny Bennison you are sadly mistaken I don't hate you ,no time for it- I do laugh at you and pity you as do all the other folks who know you and the truth about you.