Author Topic: Psy spends all his time pretending he is in france  (Read 4543 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Psy spends all his time pretending he is in france
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Howd you end up in France, Mike?

Graduated college and, after years with no break at all (even summer classes), i took a vacation in France living with my parents.  While here, I got sued which made it difficult to return to the states.  If the case went to court, it would mean I would have to relocate to the west coast (me no likey west coast).  If it got dismissed (as it did) as a frivolous lawsuit, I could move anywhere (what I wanted).  Since I didn't know where I would be having to go, I didn't want to, for example, take a job in NY, Mass. or someplace like that and then have to quit because of a lawsuit.  I wouldn't look good on my employment record and I really wouldn't' want to have to explain to the Cali company I would then have gone to that I was embroiled in a lawsuit (anybody who knows anything about lawsuits knows that it takes up a lot of your time).

There are other reasons making a return more complicated, but that is the bulk of it.  I'm noW building up my portfolio and looking for a job.  It's a bit difficult because of the economy but I'm trying to make myself a valuable commodity in any circumstance (hence the zombies and so forth).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 08:30:22 AM »
I want to ask a question. :soapbox:

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 03:01:18 PM »
BUMP
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere