Author Topic: Art Warshawsky sexually abused children as Elan Staff  (Read 21197 times)

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
Art Warshawsky sexually abused children as Elan Staff
« on: January 19, 2013, 07:44:47 AM »
Confirmed by several survivors

When will there be an investigation? These ALUMNIISTS are sick sexual predators. How many victims are there?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Art Warshawsky sexually abused children as Elan Staff
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 07:51:34 AM »
Yaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn
Arent you a little old to be seeking attention Sharon?

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:35:25 AM »
" Three things cannot be long hidden: The Sun, The Moon and The Truth"~Buddha

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 03:00:07 PM »
Art, how old was Sharon when you raped her?

You can stop with the bullshit, you admitted to it here on fornits

She was asking for it right? You can tell a jury how she's on welfare and is mentally ill, and they'll give you a pass

They'll hate her as much as you and Danny do. Danny can testify on your behalf

BTW, you need to stop threatening to shoot people ie; your "You better wear kevlar" remark. A legal gun permit does not give you the right to threaten people with gun violence

Keep yawning Art, you'll catch up on your sleep in the county jail
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »
Art, how old was Sharon when you raped her?

You can stop with the bullshit, you admitted to it here on fornits

She was asking for it right? You can tell a jury how she's on welfare and is mentally ill, and they'll give you a pass

They'll hate her as much as you and Danny do. Danny can testify on your behalf

BTW, you need to stop threatening to shoot people ie; your "You better wear kevlar" remark. A legal gun permit does not give you the right to threaten people with gun violence

Keep yawning Art, you'll catch up on your sleep in the county jail
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 06:13:46 PM »
Marc Rosenberg is another sex offender. He left with a 15 year old girl. Elan staff thought they were above the law

Of course they're scrambling like cockroaches to discredit their victims now. Right Art? Right Danny?

You should all burn in hell

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 07:03:14 AM »
Hey Marky
You are a terrible liar.. Still
You'd think after all this time. So many lies.
Who are you posting this too ? There's like 4-5 people here. You and Sharon ran everyone else off.
Cuz yer so special
Why did I file that DMCA ? Could it be those 6-7 websites that no longer exist ? Could it be you WANTED fornit to go down,like the rest of your websites.. Could it be you set the whole thing in motion over a temper tantrum ?
Kinda like this one?
Hey thanks for the Craigslist verification of harrassment. You still arent very smart Marky
I didnt know they had wi-fi at the Salvation Army homeless shelter

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 08:47:40 AM »
You sound more like Danny every day Art.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 06:30:38 AM »
you should report me
Call the cops
File a lawsuit
You dont care about any of that. You just wanna bash Art. Same game,same rules (no rules)
But today you have a new screen name. Now thats just cute. You are so good at this game too. I wonder if you can use this game for college credit.. Or maybe you can be the 1st to post today .. Congrats..wanna cookie ? Next time you are talking to your shrink,make sure to tell him/her what a bad lil girl you are. ...
Did anyone else read the names "Wayne" posted to prove he is real ? None of those people were in 78. They were all from earlier. I was there in 78,only one of those names was there too,but for a very short time. Not only have you proven yourself to be a liar yesterday,but from every day prior.. Its ALL a lie. Wayne is part of Sharon and Marky's sick,twisted,medicated little mind. Because again...STILL
When ya got nothing.. Make it up as you go
Boring really.. Considering Elan is closed,been closed,and you wont be suing anyone
YA gotta have money for that girls!!!
Why do you think I havent sued any of you ? Winning doesnt mean ya get paid
you got nothing thats worth anything
Get a job

Offline Terry Kato

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 07:15:52 AM »
You didn't get to Elan until 1980 Art

Why are you posting Danny's words? Is  he giving you money?

You're worse now than you were then

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 09:02:08 AM »
You weren't there in 1978 Art. You were a victim from 80 to 82 and a victimizer beyond that

Funny you're referring to yourself in third person same as Danny though

I wrote to Bill Diamond and posted a review on his Amazon page naming you and Danny as confirmed sex abusers. Posted the review on several review sites for tens of thousands of people to see

Sue me. Report me to the police

Crawl back in your hole and think up more lies

Danny himself has confirmed those people were in e-7 in 78. We have everything that ass has posted since I found him faking survivor status in 2009

Thank you for taking time out of your great big successful life to respond

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 07:31:19 AM »
Well Marky
You are still a failure
I was in Elan May of 78 thru Oct of 80. You should get the lies straight. As far as where I lived goes .. get ready for it Marky
Who fucking cares
You are no longer effective at making me angry. I just laugh at the desperation of each post. You need help Marky.You are sick!
I wont even bother with Sharon. Whatever happened to that "Strong Woman" I blame on you. Unfortunately,she is a follower. Only you have taught her how to act sick,and deranged like yourself.
Here's some simple addition for you .. Sharon,plus Marky Equals ZERO. Zero quality of life,Zero respect,and the worst of it... Mentally Ill
Maybe the worst Ive ever seen. You have lost you're skills as a stalker,cuz I just dont fucking care what you post,or where
Making people up,and posting as them... Who does this ? 4 yr olds ?
I never raped anyone,nor did Danny. This is just you're little circus show of Horrors.. or maybe Whores.. Attention Whores
You've bored me to death. You have a nice day now girls

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 04:12:22 PM »
That's exactly how Art and Danny treat people they abused in programs. In his deluded brain, Art is still in the program. Alumnists think they can say or do whatever they want, including threats, false accusations and vile sexual vomit coming out of their mouths

The fact he's in bed with Danny Bennison shows what horrid people ex staff are. The world can see it. Everyone but them can see it

He keeps saying we're mentally ill, but a quick readthrough of this site shows that the only peopke who abuse, threaqten and stalk people is them. All Danny and Art talk about is homosexuality, feces and hurting people. They use our names, but they're talking about themselves.

The only thing Art is not guilty of is being on disability. But he can't see that the fact Elan didn't fuck him up is because he was a sick sexual sociopath to begin with. Elan was like a playround to him and Danny and Marty and Jeff, and the rest. They weren't damaged by it because they loved it

Bill Diamond is reading his reviews Art. I've had three people I don't know contact me and sympathize because they are horrified by the tone and content of your comment.

My name is Wayne Kernochan of  Palmer Bridge Street in Torrington Connecticut, and Danny Bennison raped me when I was at the Elan One Corporation in 1978.

I'm so real you can't imagine it because it means that so are my accusations. And you and the rest of your ilk can't face the reality that you're no good and you never were

I'll never stop telling the truth of what happened to me. That you can depend on

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 04:12:32 PM »
That's exactly how Art and Danny treat people they abused in programs. In his deluded brain, Art is still in the program. Alumnists think they can say or do whatever they want, including threats, false accusations and vile sexual vomit coming out of their mouths

The fact he's in bed with Danny Bennison shows what horrid people ex staff are. The world can see it. Everyone but them can see it

He keeps saying we're mentally ill, but a quick readthrough of this site shows that the only peopke who abuse, threaqten and stalk people is them. All Danny and Art talk about is homosexuality, feces and hurting people. They use our names, but they're talking about themselves.

The only thing Art is not guilty of is being on disability. But he can't see that the fact Elan didn't fuck him up is because he was a sick sexual sociopath to begin with. Elan was like a playround to him and Danny and Marty and Jeff, and the rest. They weren't damaged by it because they loved it

Bill Diamond is reading his reviews Art. I've had three people I don't know contact me and sympathize because they are horrified by the tone and content of your comment.

My name is Wayne Kernochan of  Palmer Bridge Street in Torrington Connecticut, and Danny Bennison raped me when I was at the Elan One Corporation in 1978.

I'm so real you can't imagine it because it means that so are my accusations. And you and the rest of your ilk can't face the reality that you're no good and you never were

I'll never stop telling the truth of what happened to me. That you can depend on

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 07:12:23 AM »
Shut up Wayne or Art will shoot you LOL