Author Topic: A few thoughts about Elan by Paul Morantz  (Read 25095 times)

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
Re: A few thoughts about Elan by Paul Morantz
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 02:31:24 PM »
Anyone with a brain knows "you're" Danny and this bullshit will not change "our" minds

If his name is not Wayne Kernochan, how do you have his psyche records, arrest records, etc?

And, if Matt is such a vicious psychopath, why do you egg him on? Is this your way of commiting suicide?

Thank you in advance and please provide proof
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Danny Bennison STFU

• View Profile
TRANSLATION OF DANNY BENNISON"S WORDS
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 05:24:30 PM »
Danny Bennison wrote:
Last note, if we had pleaded with Paul Morantz to speak on behalf of Élan the way Wayne and Matt had done, we could have got him to write a book. Shit, just like Matt, Sharon, Felice,Mark and Albert Beauchane did with Wayne Kernochan. The only connection Wayne has with treatment centers and mental institutions is Vitam (Wayne was sent there for molesting a young boy- read his second memoir on Élan. He tries to blame it all on his brother but his family knows who did it. Wayne you are a disgrace and a pathetic burden to your family. All one has to do is call them, they are more than happy to oblige your questions.
Paul Morantz has very little knowledge of Synanon and no knowledge of Élan. You people become very confused with writing a book and having real knowledge. Like Wayne, Paul used others and open to the public articles in his book.
This is not to infer that I don't believe both rehabs were abusive and needed to be shut down. What I am saying is Wayne and Paul are not credible sources for info on these two institutions.

phpBB Organized Malcontent

TRANSLATION: I AM " A IDIOT." I HAVE SUPER POWERS OF BEING "A IDIOT ". I LIKE BEING "A IDIOT ". I AM ALSO A HOMOPHOBIC REPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL WHO CAN NOT EVER   "GET HONEST "  WITH MYSELF OR ANYONE.  IT IS A SUPER POWER THAT I HAVE.

I HAVE OTHER SUPER POWERS.  I CAN FLY AROUND A SMALL ROOM BY THE SMELL OF MY FEET. I CAN SEE PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS ON THE ORANGE PAPERS FORUM. I CAN CONTROL PEOPLE BY THINKING THAT I CAN . I AM CORN HOLE LEO , SAY IT REALLY FAST AND YOU WILL GET IT. I CAN TELL THE SIZE OF A MAN'S PACKAGE BY USING MY IMAGINATION , IT IS NOT REALLY A SUPER POWER I JUST LIKE TO DO IT. MY FRIENDS ARE  SECRET ALIENS THAT LIVE IN MY CLOSET, THEY GAVE ME  MY SUPER POWERS.

I HAVE THE SUPER DUPER POOPER POWERS OF ABUSING . I HAVE A TINY PENIS. I LIKE TO ABUSE MY PENIS WITH MY POWERS OF ABUSING. I CAN EAT MAGNETS AND PICK UP METAL WITH MY HANDS AND FINGERS  , LIKE CANS IN THE GUTTER. I TAUGHT PAUL MORANTZ EVERYTHING THAT HE KNOWS ABOUT SYNANON. I TAUGHT PAUL MORANTZ HOW TO HOVER OVER CHARLES DEDERICH'S GRAVE. I CAN THINK I AM PAUL MORANTZ AND WITH MY ALIEN FRIENDS  THAT LIVE IN MY CLOSET I CAN BECOME PAUL MORANTZ . I CAN IMAGINE PAUL MORANTZ , HE IS MUCH , MUCH BIGGER THAN ME. I CAN MAKE SPIT IN MY MOUTH. I LIKE DOING THINGS THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN NOT DO  ,THAT IS ANOTHER SUPER POWER THAT I HAVE.

SOMETIMES MY TINFOIL HAT TIGHTENS UP ON MY BIG HEAD , ALL ON IT'S OWN , OUCH IT HURTS.

ON SATURDAYS I LIKE TO EAT MY SCABS, AND OTHER BODILY SLOUGHINGS OR FUNCTIONS  ,YOU NAME IT , I  LIKE TO EAT IT , IT GIVES ME EXTRA ENERGY TO POST MY COMMENTS WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT.

I LOVE TO HATE . I AM HATE . I HAVE A SUPER POWERS OF HATE . I HATE . I WILL HATE UNTIL I DIE , BECAUSE I CAN AND NO ONE ELSE DOES. THE SUPER POWER THAT I LOVE THE MOST IS MY POWER OF BEING " A IDIOT ".  WHAT I AM SAYING YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I , DANNY BENNISON , SAYS YOU WILL .

Danny Bennison STFU

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
Re: A few thoughts about Elan by Paul Morantz
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2013, 06:58:56 AM »
Paul Morantz is not an expert on Synanon?

Tell us about the Third Nail Danny...

Inculcated wrote:
From the Chat Box:
(2009.12.27 - 19:20:36) Inculcated: Danny B are you still too shy to speak of when/where you were you in Daytop?
(2009.12.27 - 19:20:44) Danny_Bennison: No

(2009.12.27 - 19:21:31) Inculcated: Okay…
(2009.12.27 - 19:21:33) Danny_Bennison: I was just 12 yrs old and it was in White Plains N.Y

[Note:Daytop White Plains New York=Wrong answer. In 1971,Millbrook was the 1st and only residential facility for adolescents.]

(2009.12.27 - 19:21:47) Inculcated: what year?
(2009.12.27 - 19:21:52) Danny_Bennison: Can you believe that
(2009.12.27 - 19:22:05) Danny_Bennison: 1971
[Note: Nope]
(2009.12.27 - 19:22:16) Inculcated: Which house were you at?
(2009.12.27 - 19:22:48) Danny_Bennison: I was only there maybe 2 mons.
(2009.12.27 - 19:23:03) Danny_Bennison: I still trying to find the info
[Note: Still lookin’?]
Recently, Bennison Posted an answer to Anne Bonny claiming to have been at Daytop in 1973 This is in the midst of one of those posts where he gets really vile.

A couple of posts down on that page there’s a quote where Bennison also says 1971 for Daytop and Marathon in 1973 and Élan 1975

Today,Bennison recalls: “Women while I was at Daytop, Marathon, Elan and The Third Nail did not get literal haircuts”

He's right... which is so weird because during his alleged brief stay as a twelve year old in an adult facility (whether 1971 or 1973) there were no women there.

Good guess Bennison. They did not, but you shouldn’t know that since Daytop didn’t cohabitate males and females until 1975. In the Monsignor words (p.73/74)”It took us a full decade to realize that women were not getting their fair share of Daytop treatment” “On the outside all our residents will have to live together harmoniously with both women and men . There’s no reason not to begin teaching those lessons in treatment.” ”Since 1975 women have been fully integrated into the regular treatment”

Even though you’re totally full of it about Daytop,you're here all day every day unwittingly serving as an(albeit tragically idiotic) ever present reminder. Your endless lies, deflections and threats and vulgarities all imbued with glaring ignorance and paternalistic condescensions are a reminder to everyone exactly what program mentality was like.

When you're not derailing threads, threatening other posters or directing sexualized aggression toward them,then go on tell us all about The Third Nail.