Author Topic: Subject: STRAIGHT Protest June 7th  (Read 909 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Subject: STRAIGHT Protest June 7th
« on: June 08, 2002, 01:34:00 PM »
This just in from the park accross the street from the Sembler's home.

I'm including the pertinent message headers because I want you all to know how much support we have from established activist organizations and how much understanding we're getting from individuals involved here.

We have a small scrap of common ground here and I hope we'll all get to know each other a bit and gain some understanding of each other's lives and experiences.

And, if nothing else, Anthony's willing to give of his time and energy to provide us with video documentary reporting on our cause. If you CAN, try and throw him a couple of bucks toward that video camera. If you're inclined to view a trip to Amsterdam for this year's Cannabis Cup as a valuable prize, consider buying a couple of raffle tickets.

If not, that's allright too.

[email protected],
   [email protected],
   [email protected]

Today, members of the Green Party of Pinellas, the Libertarian Party of Florida, Floridians for Medical Rights, Coalition Advocating Medical Marijuana, Drug Policy Forum of Florida, Florida Cannabis Action Network, STRAIGHT Survivors, and the November Coalition met at the park in front of the Semblers' house on Treasure Island in Florida.  We had signs, attitudes, bullhorns, and lots of survivors of the program.  The Semblers have reportedly asked what it will cost to make the survivors go away.  This is inside information, and will likely be refused by the Survivors.  I didn't get the impression that these people had a price for their silence in mind.

There was security present on the Sembler's property.  The police were called on me personally for supposedly stepping on the property.  The police never even questioned me when they showed up.   We asked him if he was aware that CHILD ABUSERS lived on his beat.... he said he did not.  We made sure he left with the information he needed to find out who lived in his patrol area.  A neighbor came out and complained about our presence and noisy protest.  I interviewed (on camera) numberous survivors of the program and we will be turning the tapes taken of this week into a show on Pot-TV.net.   We will very soon be bringing you CAN-TV at POT-TV.net.   I am looking for donations for a video camera.  

If you enjoy reading my accounts of what happened and what we are up to, you will love watching being there to see the looks and responses of the people yourself.  If you want this to happen and become more than my dream, please open your wallet/purse and see what you CAN spare.  A video camera is approximately 150-200 dollars...  Please let me be your new correspondent and bring you footage of Jeb announcing that marijuana is decriminalized.  At the very least, i will bring you these interviews of the survivors.  The tapes cost me about $8 each to purchase and the camera is on loan for not much longer.... More footage to be collected tomorrow.  I will bring you the straight uncut dope on the STRAIGHT Survivors regardless.

Also, you CAN purchase a raffle ticket CAN web site .  We need your help to keep speaking out for you.  Will you do what you CAN?  

Anthony Lorenzo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes