Author Topic: Hey  (Read 5819 times)

Offline 12stepper

• View Profile
Hey
« on: January 21, 2004, 07:11:00 PM »
Hey, I graduated from Pathway a while ago. Who are all of you guys who were in PFC. When were you in there.

Doug N.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
Hey Doug,
  I have come to realize, after a few visits to this site, that this bullshit is not in my best interest.  I am not sure what your motive is for being here, but I strongly encourage you to check into it and not get involved with this mess.  You made a lot of changes in your life, as have I, and we deserve better.  I hope all is well with you.  
Fellow PFC graduate.

Offline Tony Danza

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 11:53:00 PM »
Hey Doug

Anonymous is right, this place is total bullshit. And i'll tell you why. Because there are  a bunch of people here that think they have been abused and mistreated, brain washed and spit on. And instead of taking it to authorities, and actually doing something that will make a differance they come here and bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch....you get the picture i'm sure. The thing that really takes the taco for me, is that that type of shit doesn't even go on in the pathway that you and i know. But they still sit here and talk about how bad of a place it was. Most of these people are either people that went through straight, and have no idea what its really like in pfc today, or they are pulls, or graduates  that are using again. Most of the people here aren't sober from what i understand, i could be wrong but i dunno....regardless, they have nothing better to do but sit here and piss all over themselves while they complain with each other. Sounds like they are cosigning eachothers crap if you ask me. Another reason this place is bullshit, is because of me. I'm sick of these people complaining. So, i'm trying to do my part in throwing some humor in the mix. Humor, and utter disrespect. Ryan Smith, whom you may remember, is a regualar here. The thing about Ryan is that he lies about his expierience at pfc. Its total bullshit. I'm sick of it, so this Forum won't be able to function very well if i am still here. There's my input. Wow, another long message from the boss...incredible. Oh yea and by the way Doug, you're a peice of shit as well. Seriously, you're nothing but a little bitch. I hope you get your head out of your ass soon. You may be sober and still be going to meetings and feeling great etc. etc. etc....but you still are a faggot ass piece of shit. Nice talking to you asshole.
Sincerely,
Fellow PFC Graduate and boss of the universe, Tony Danza

IMG SRC=\"http://tonydanzarules.50megs.com/Maddoxdanza.jpg\" WIDTH=\"208\" HEIGHT=\"156\">

Offline 12stepper

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »
Haha, fuck you asshole. You just wasted your breath. You dumb fucker. Hahahahaha. Keep writing you little bitch. This is great. You stupid fuckers repond to more bullshit than the "Straight" people on this site. You fucking dumb ass. I bet you're a real pussy.

[ This Message was edited by: 12stepper on 2004-01-22 13:36 ]

Offline 12stepper

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2004, 04:38:00 PM »
Yeah, Ryan Smith lies about a lot of shit, but I guarantee he could beat your bitch ass. You should leave your name instead of hiding behind "Tony" you little pussy.

Hey everyone, I Smell PUSSY!!!!!!

Offline Tony Danza

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2004, 04:48:00 PM »
i wasted my breath? What are you talking about? Goddamnit man you're so worthless, and what the hell is your name? Dont talk to me about pussy when you aren't leaving your name you stupid cunt. Maybe you should leave your name instead of hiding behind other peoples usernames or posting under anonymous. Holy shit man, you absolutely suck. You can't even be cool on the internet you're still a fuck up. No wonder you probably use, you're so damn worthless i would use too if i was as much as a piece of shit as you.

[ This Message was edited by: Tony Danza on 2004-01-22 15:17 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tony Danza on 2004-01-22 15:19 ]
IMG SRC=\"http://tonydanzarules.50megs.com/Maddoxdanza.jpg\" WIDTH=\"208\" HEIGHT=\"156\">

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2004, 07:51:00 AM »
You a joke - I remember you from PFC.  YOu were a joke then and you are a joke now.  Why the hell do you th ink when I was on staff, I would never call on you?  I know who you are. That Danza crap doesn't fool anyone.  And using?  If I was you, then I'd use just to drown my sorrows for being you.   Sit down you shit.

ex-pfc staff member

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »
do any of you pathways folks remember David Key? ex straightling, turned pfc staff?  just like all of the abusers at straight and pfc, he is totally lost

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »
Can that be Hugh? Ex-staff member. Wow. One of only three cool staff members including Roger and Brad. You pieces of shit probably wouldn't remember them though. Buy I miss slapping that sexy bald head. haha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2004, 11:58:00 AM »
If youknow who Danza is, I think you should annouce it to all, so we can beat that little fucker. Haha

Offline butternationaIist

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »
That's right, you know who I am you piece of shit, now who are you? Come on Tony, if I'm such a bitch, then you shouldn't have to worry about leaving your name. Could it be that you know I would kick your little fucking ass? Let's see if Tony can back up all the shit he talks about me.
Peace-Smith

Offline 12stepper

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2004, 06:29:00 PM »
I told you my name you fucking retard. God damn this kid is dumb. Doug

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »
I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline butternationalist

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »
I dont know what all of you little fuckers are talking about. Everyone in this whole site knows how fucked up that place was and i dont need to argue about how fucked up a majority of you dummies still are. Doug, I have talked to you on Numerous occasions and i get along well with you and i think we see eye to eye on most topics. If you feel being sober is a must for you then go for it. i have no problem with people choosing to do that, i  do however have a problem with people staying clean because pathway says so. You have to admit that it is a bit odd that they do your intake and immediately tell you and your family that you're a fucking drug addict . $$$$$ thats what they want. its udder bullshit and anyone who wants to take part in that program i dont support that at all. any fool who supports that place is not being real.I dont know who this fucker is pretending to be Danza but if you dont have the Dice to even let people know who you are. Fuck you Pussy!!! you got a problem with me , youcome and find me if you really were in pfc then you know where i live. you come find me and I'll let you meet my fucking fists. you want a shot at t :skull: he title??? come and get it you horses ass sunnovabitch. fuck you. ---peace---smith :skull:

Offline Tony Danza

• View Profile
Hey
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »
The title huh? What title is that?
:wave: