Author Topic: Carbona Kid  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Carbona Kid
« on: January 16, 2004, 10:06:00 PM »
Anybody here from Straight Inc. St. Petersburg in 1977? I'm looking for somebody who knew my brother.They called my brother "The Carbona Kid" in the Seed. They called me "Barry's Brother". I escaped and my brother got stuck there. Does anybody know what happened to him there? He won't discuss it with me. I heard someone abused him and they moved him to Sarasota. Anybody remember my brother?

If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Carbona Kid
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 02:31:00 AM »
/bump
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Carbona Kid
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 03:52:00 AM »
I don't know what /bump means? My brother was out at a bar once and he ran into a couple of people he knew from Straight Inc. he bought them a couple of beers and afterwords they met outside and they put a loaded gun to his head and urinated on his head. They made him get down on all fours too. When he told me, I couldn't get an answer why. Did they do this inside Straight?  :question:

There is not a "fragment" in all nature, for every relative fragment of one thing is a full harmonious unit in itself.
-- John Muir

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Carbona Kid
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 03:54:00 AM »
/bump...means your post was falling off the front page so by making that post it bumped it back

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Carbona Kid
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 03:55:00 AM »
On 2004-01-19 00:52:00, Son of Spam wrote:

"I don't know what /bump means? My brother was out at a bar once and he ran into a couple of people he knew from Straight Inc. he bought them a couple of beers and afterwords they met outside and they put a loaded gun to his head and urinated on his head. They made him get down on all fours too. When he told me, I couldn't get an answer why. Did they do this inside Straight?
"

Damn thats messed up..man

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Carbona Kid
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »
It really sux. He's really sensitive at talking about Straight. I guess he was in training for staff at one point.That might have something to do about it, but I really don't know what happened to him.

A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.
http://memory.loc.gov/const/fed/fed_46.html' target='_new'>James Madison, The Federalist No. 46

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Carbona Kid
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »
Its hard to say...it sounds like he ran into some fellow Straight clients that had a grudge against him.

There were like 7 diff Straight programs in diff cities...so there were thousands and thousands of kids that went through.

Dig around on these forums and read the stories, thats the best source of info on what it was like. For many it was a very very painful experience, and most have tried to forget it.
 If it upsets your brother, dont pressure him to talk about it. He will come to you ,I imagine, if he wants.

Im sorry to hear about the bar incident as well.
There are some really sick people in the world,
and noone deserves to be treated like that.

Look around, read the stories, good luck and hope you find what you are after.

Just be glad your brother is alive, which is more than I can say for many ex clients.

Peace
                                 Brad B.

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Carbona Kid
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2004, 11:55:00 PM »
thanx for the insight Brad.

When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ...... And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities.
-- Bill Clinton, 3-22-94