Author Topic: Desisto School  (Read 79690 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Former Desisto headmaster and executive director Paul Babeu
« Reply #330 on: February 20, 2012, 05:57:56 PM »
Former Desisto headmaster and executive director Paul Babeu (during the years 1999-2001), and as-of-now Sheriff of Pinal County, Arizona, as well as vocal chest thumper regarding the illegal immigration issue, is currently facing some personal difficulties re. his public image.

Moreover, Babeu has also opted to resign his position as Arizona co-chairman for Mitt Romney's presidential campaign.

These developments follow in the wake of allegations of possible intimidation tactics used to silence a former love interest, a man originally from central Mexico, as well as numerous online postings of a nature some might consider less than discreet.

See the thread:

There is also some chatter on the internet that Babeu may have engaged in similar transgressions with Desisto students during his tenure at the school...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
Re: Desisto School
« Reply #331 on: February 20, 2012, 06:03:55 PM »
Romney just surrounds himself with men like these, doesn't he?  Eesh.

Offline 86 farm riot

• View Profile
Re: Desisto School
« Reply #332 on: July 10, 2012, 11:46:50 AM »
i posted my story a couple of years back. 85 and part of 86. my name is eli(aley).but everyone just called me lee. friends  were jason palgon,nicole bowen. jeremy.  i accidentally posted an incorrect email adress before. my correct one is: [email protected]