Author Topic: Just Wondering  (Read 4983 times)

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
Just Wondering
« on: June 26, 2012, 09:16:50 PM »
Who has the most post on this site....my inquiring mind would like to know....Take a stab at it people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Just Wondering
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 10:12:58 PM »
You can look it up. Probably antigen or ursus
?©?€~¥@

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 05:30:27 PM »
didn't you mean to say it's you, yourself and i?

enash, we know you are one and the same and it is boring, yawn

poppies will make you sleep, poppies

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 06:14:22 PM »
None-ya your probably right.....I think for the last 2 months though it would be Enash...Enash has interjected on just about every topic on here, that there is.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 07:12:48 PM »
Antigen has 12,976 posts
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 11:53:59 PM »
Just answering a guestion. And no I'm not really happy about the way she refuses to deal with you. If you ask me,YOU TWO must be related.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 06:01:13 PM »
If that's how you really feel,then why are you so obsessed with her?
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 06:30:27 PM »
Lets say...she does apologize....and does all the amendments you have asked her to do.....how will you address it......or what would you do....and how would you proceed forward.....just wondering...Would we see a different Enash ?

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 05:57:03 PM »
You say that cause you know it ain't gonna happen.
Besides,you don't deserve an apology. You deserve to be banned. But she won't do that either.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 04:30:29 PM »
Don't take it so personal. She won't even dump the spam. Or utilize the OFFA box. Which is where you belong.
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 12:30:33 AM »
Been out of the State the last few days......Too bad these issues can't be resolved.....I think everyone has something beneficial to add to these topics......Really can't blame this on one person.....That would be giving too much credit.....I don't blame anyone.....it is what it is....Let it run its coarse....I'm here to see how the story ends.....It sure is hell ain't gonna end like a fairy tale.......

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2012, 11:12:54 AM »
Things have calmed down a bit here. Quit trying to stir up more shit.
?©?€~¥@

Offline buzz sawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 05:40:11 PM »
This site has been very useful, very beneficial for me, and, I'm sure for others as well.
And yet, and yet.
It's tiresome for so many to have to sift through so much crap, such foul nonsense to find others of the same experience to talk to, to listen to. I, and others have been attacked, and shut out by various means ( hear me Ajax ?    did you name yourself for the greek hero, or the bathroom cleaner, or the virus by that name ?...a clever one, you are.)
There are many and many who have been injured by the experience with the seed or programs like it.  Some,(i'd guess many ) of us wonder at such things as the nature of morality, the human capacity for cruelty, some of us struggle with the desire for revenge, and what's the difference between revenge and justice, simple things such as that.
And yet, we have to wade though endless adolescent tirades and foul language. Foul because it's useless, not because it 's profane.The garbage on this site is very akin to garbage anywhere, ie; it smells, and soon no-one wants to be around it. Except rats . great opportunity for rats, garbage is, so lets opt for a diverse environment, biologically speaking of course.
This site' s moderators have made the first amendment argument, ad nauseum, in that offensive speech is most in need of protection. And, so it is
And yet, and yet, the right of free and offensive speech carries with it, indeed, incumbent upon it, is the necessity of that speech, and the usefulness of it.
In short, If I offend you with my speech, and often I intend to, It is my responsibility to intend that speech to some purpose, the simple and sole most important purpose being to limit or avoid harm to oneself, or others..or to seek reasonable accomodation of minority view, or some damn worthy purpose. Not just childish ejaculations of rage, neurotic self absorption or other.
I recently met and interviewed a woman who is wealthy, influential, and has caused enormous harm to others, throughout her life. She is a true believer, the sort of person who put us all in the seed, never looked back. What an odd person she is, insulated from the consequences of her actions by her wealth, she actually has no conscience. It's sort of rare to see that outside of a prison environment, but there it is.  The only other time i've seen that is in a very few violent offender and child predators, weird, and sickening. but there it is. Some us seek to understand that sort of thing. Please Don't tyrannize free speech by getting in the way. Crazy-talk stupid -talk is a form of battery, too. Buzz Sawyer