Author Topic: Need help with religious question.  (Read 2182 times)

Offline LivingLife

• View Profile
Need help with religious question.
« on: June 20, 2012, 01:42:28 PM »
My name is Brittany. I’m a Senior in high school and I am doing a “Capstone Project” (i.e. really big research paper). My topic is about the Troubled Teen Industry’s abuses. The topic that is giving me much grief is regarding a teen who identifies as being atheist  or other belief system and being teens sent to become a “Christians”. I can’t seem to find many resources about this topic. I really want to include this topic in my research paper. Because as a Christian, I think people who use my Religion as an aid to abuse children is DISCUSTING!!! I also don’t believe you can fear/abuse a person into believing in God. So if anyone can give me their experience or info about Teens sent to “Religious” programs for the purpose of "converting them" would be great. Thank you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I have learned to live each day as it comes, and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. It is the dark menace of the future that makes cowards of us ~Dorothea Dix

There isn\'t a single human being who hasn\'t plenty to cry over, and the trick is to make the laughs outweigh the tears ~Dorothea Dix

Offline cmack

• View Profile

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
Re: Need help with religious question.
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 05:24:42 PM »
pills enash pills, take 'em or else.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOwNOf2 ... re=related

Offline LivingLife

• View Profile
Re: Need help with religious question.
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 12:27:08 AM »
Thank you for giving me very helpful sources.
I have learned to live each day as it comes, and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. It is the dark menace of the future that makes cowards of us ~Dorothea Dix

There isn\'t a single human being who hasn\'t plenty to cry over, and the trick is to make the laughs outweigh the tears ~Dorothea Dix