Author Topic: Double-down on Fraud  (Read 2186 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Double-down on Fraud
« on: April 11, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »
All About Receiving Cash continues to press their attack on anyone who tries to expose the cult and it's use of illegal thought reform techniques in the unlicensed, unregulated quack treatment centre.
AARC is yet again attempting to gain access to electronic communications from whistle-blowers.  There are a number of possibilities when their motives are assessed:

1. AARCies are concerned about financial information being exposed.  This seems a likely aspect, since tens of millions of dollars have flowed into AARC, particular in the last fifteen years.  AARC continues to provide 12-step programming with no residence to less than three dozen kids.  Nobody likes to have evidence of the off-shoring of huge piles of Government cash and charitable donations come to light.

2. AARCies are concerned about official malfeasance being exposed.  Over a half dozen members of the Alberta Legislature, as well as high-level bureaucrats like Paddy Meade, have steered money AARC's way.  In addition, members of the Calgary Police Service continue to maintain a curious relationship to AARC, despite the fact that AARC has long acknowledged breaking the law with regard to keeping clients against their will.  CPS continues to turn a blind eye to the unlicensed, unregulated amateur jails used by AARC to confine "Newcomers".

3. Being a totalist organization that evolved from the out-right criminal cult "Kids", AARCies just have to persecute any infidels who are willing to confront the sacred pseudo-science that underpins the members' lives.

4. All of the above are true to a degree.

By the way, AARC's own version of Lulu Corter resurfaced a while ago.  Admitted into AARC as a twelve-year-old, held almost two years and then ran prior to graduation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline anonAARCgrad

• View Profile
Re: Double-down on Fraud
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 09:47:42 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"

By the way, AARC's own version of Lulu Corter resurfaced a while ago.  Admitted into AARC as a twelve-year-old, held almost two years and then ran prior to graduation.

Saddly there are a few of these children, 12 yrs old who were falsely labeled as addicts, held captive for many months, brainwashed and institutionalized. My greatest shame is participating and being a party to this crime.

I certainly hope AARc is properly audited and exposed.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 12:23:29 AM »
I think you have to keep exposure high online. That is one place they can't hide. Media attention to abusive programs has really picked up in the last few years and I believe people are paying more attention to this legitimate issue.

Until opportunity presents itself, use the internet to raise awareness. That is my thinking.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 05:28:56 PM »
Quote from: "anonAARCgrad"
Saddly there are a few of these children, 12 yrs old who were falsely labeled as addicts, held captive for many months, brainwashed and institutionalized. My greatest shame is participating and being a party to this crime.

I certainly hope AARc is properly audited and exposed.

One of the most sinister aspects of AARC is the use of former clients as staff.  As the Stanford experiment demonstrated, average folks will engage in cruel behavior when the institutional structure is based on total control.  The shame is on Dean Vause, the politicians who whored themselves out to AARC and the people like Choate who know better.  The peer counselors, and even the Clinicals, as rotten a lot as they are, never should have been given the power they were.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992