General Interest > Tacitus' Realm

'International Permission’ Trumps Congressional Permission

<< < (2/3) > >>

Froderik:

--- Quote from: "Xelebes" ---Breitbart has always been a source that has always sought a market position among the tabloids.  It appeals to racial and sexual paranoia and throws legitimate careers and organisations under the bus.  Now that the one and only Breitbart has passed away, the site will humble itself into inefficacy and Falstaffish impotence.
--- End quote ---

Ok. Did you check out the video?

Xelebes:
Yes, but I shudder to think what makes you choose the news & link aggregator that is Breitbart.

Solely on the video, "He who declares war on a country, shouldn't be surprised that the targeted country takes you out."  It's a bit of a grim analysis, but that's how the die roll.

Froderik:

--- Quote from: "Xelebes" ---Yes, but I shudder to think what makes you choose the news & link aggregator that is Breitbart.

Solely on the video, "He who declares war on a country, shouldn't be surprised that the targeted country takes you out."  It's a bit of a grim analysis, but that's how the die roll.
--- End quote ---

I'm not a news junky; people send stuff in emails...no escape from reality for me...

Anyway, it is pretty disturbing how the US military is expected to cow-tow to the UN like that. It's bullshit.

BuzzKill:
It is Unconstitutional - and Impeachable.

And, if the Lame Stream Media would do their job - even halfheartedly - we wouldn't need Andrew Britbart, and he would still be alive.

buzz sawyer:
wow!
Xelebes..... LIKE WOW! "Falstaffian impotence" That's plain incredible.
 Bet you're smart, i mean like smarter than smart/ Like, a super-genius, maybe,Hunh?  I bet you can order in restaurants all by yourself. and you don't havta ask yur parents for anything. Can We Go Out? (Well, just you, really, maybe a long way ya know? I Mean like really a long way out, ya know? A Really really long way... I'd like that.
 Andrew Breitbart is dead, and dead young. If you accomplish half of what he did, you'll be doing well.
Time will prove or disprove you. ::unhappy::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version