Author Topic: Re: Here's His Dad  (Read 2550 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Here's His Dad
« on: March 05, 2012, 11:24:39 PM »
Captain Jack  was recognized as one of the finest sports fishermen in modern times. He left this world holding several world records that will probably never be beaten. He traveled the world over as a sport fishing captain and fished with many famous celebrities and royalty alike.

Sounds pretty cool if you ask me
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 11:56:53 PM »
Looks like the douche bag stalker boy is back, Jack...... he's your biggest fan.

Go away homo, no one cares, why are you here posting?

What's your life like that you have to post a family obituary from 16 years ok, you ass wipe.

Get a clue, no one cares about you, Jack or Art Barker.

That fucker's dead too and no nice obituary for him.

Piss off , pissant :flip:

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 03:36:50 PM »
Captain Jack you rock... Love ya Dad...  Hee hee....  my Dad is a Hero in so many ways. Al way's knew he  was famous.... but this so proves it. I just LOVE seeing him every where. He was posted on a beautiful plague  at the docks where he  held many of his best trophy days. Haulover Beach.... miami beach...man is still amazing me... Thanks  for posting.... so many Love my Dad... he is a great soul.  He also was known for his restaurant... best fresh seafood market... and World famous Captain Jack and Mikes Seafood Restaurant /  ( Mike being my second and youngest brothers name).... Das right....  da man lives on cause he was a good man.... live on.... You Rock Dad.....LOVE LOVE LOVE you.... see you one day ....  when it's my time  to keep on  rockin..... We Stones live on forever.... beyond eternity.... I Love me Dad. :peace:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:  :rose:

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 05:52:05 PM »
BTW - since you're so transfixed - here's who he's fuckin' now;

He's fucking your mom?

Wow, that Stack gets around!!!!

And of course there is no restaurant, you knucklehead, the Captain died in 1996.

You want his ghost to run it ?  The ghost at Captain Jack's???????????????????

Jeezuz, you numbskull, back to the front row, you're starting over!  ::deadhorse::

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 06:45:12 PM »
American Legion Friends..... wow... this explains everything.... is laughing ... so is my dad... some strange souls that lurk... in here.... however tis enjoying to see that the Stones can keep someone that has friends.... Oh boy,some funny Chit this is... at the American Legion amused. American Legion.... hee hee... perfect. :cheers:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :peace:  :jamin:  :agree:  :rose:  :rose:  :roflmao:  ;D  :jerry:  ::)  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :moon:  :nods:  :whip:

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 06:57:41 PM »
A round of drinks to the troll that has friends at the American Legion.... that means what exactly??? I am a curious .... can you explain how having American Legion friends has enhanced your life???? Please humor my Dad and me.... the smile on my face is as big as the arc Noah built.... and growing. Troll season.... I just Love me  a good troll season. :jamin:  :cheers:  :whip:  :roflmao:  :agree:  ::OMG::  :hug:  :moon:  :rose:  :peace:  :roflmao:  :bump:  :cheers:

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 08:40:37 PM »
Lets see 2 votes for American Legion ( ????? 's  only 2 friends in his little world )....  and all da pie in Japan for Stackable....well would have been better if Jack  was in China..... so Japan will do.   Now that's some funny blow.... Makes me feel 12  hanging wiff da trolls.... who's ready for some American Legion friends.... and  pie imported from Japan????? :roflmao:  :rofl:  :rocker:

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 02:57:44 PM »
No - It is not I for whom I am sad. I am a very happy, well-adjusted member of society. I am employed and make a very good living working only 20-30 hours a week. I've been in a wonderful marriage now for 21 years. I am the father of a 6', 210 lb. linebacker who is only 16 years old and wears a size 14 shoe. And, I am healthy and my soul is saved.

:twofinger:
You mean a rant like this!

A happy , well adjusted member of society does not spend hours perusing the internet in search of every ounce of dribble about one person on the planet of billions UNLESS.....

1.) They are a troll/stalker
2.) They are so unhappy and unadjusted they cannot possibly function in any other capacity
3.) They are that person themselves and they aim to stir up some shit

Grow up, move on, get a life, for your sons sake or he will kick your arse when he discovers you are a pervert and closet homo

:soapbox:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 05:26:10 PM »
Hey. ?????????? I hate to quote Meatloaf,but two out of three ain't bad. But keep trying.
?©?€~¥@