Calling cops on Wayne now
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 07:27:01 PM »
NOW I AM CALLING THE POLICE ON WAYNE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline skate338

• View Profile
Re: ....
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 07:32:13 PM »
If I made fake rape allegation I would have gone to jail if I reported it. See you lie Danny never raped you. You only said you were sodomized after I went on Susans Schofields show and talked about being sodomized. You are an attention seeker Wayne. You sick fuckin puppy

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 07:43:54 PM »
Danny, no one is fooled by this  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2012, 08:05:21 PM »
That's Felice stupid  :beat:

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 08:06:32 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh."
That's Felice stupid  :beat:
Yes, that's Felice. She's been trolling survivor sites for 10 years now

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: You made Wayne look bad..good job GOOF
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2012, 10:10:21 PM »
Quote from: "skate338"
This is Lee. I ask no one to come and post her I was told by a friend (not Danny) someone I know well that this was going on and I was sent the link. I never asked anyone to post but many did so I will to.

Now see what happened...no one seems to care now that Wayne says he was abused because you brought me in to the argument and now that changed the focus. The thing with you (since you say you are not Wayne) and Wayne is you make up things which make you look bad. Where is this blog you claim I wrote???I never have taken money from Danny, my parents have more money than probably you Wayne and Danny combined we just spent 700 000 on a lawsuit, and they paid $500.00 a day to get my treatment. Unlike your mommies and daddies who had to use other people money to get there child help because they were failures my parents made sure they could support and take care of their kids and get them help when they needed. You brought up my suicide issues so now you are making fun with people who have mental health issues. I have borderline ( I am not ashamed..Borderline is not a chemical imbalance it is something you get from being abused at a young age). One thing that happens with people with borderline is they often feel suicidal (only disorder where suicide and suicidal ideations are a criteria).

Borderline is:

A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:  

1. frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.

2. a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships

3. identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.

4. impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g. reckless driving, binge eating). Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.

5. recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats,suicide, or self-mutilating behavior

Completed suicide occurs in 8%-10% of such individuals, and self-mutilative acts (e.g., cutting or burning) and suicide threats and attempts are very common. Recurrent suicidality is often the reason that these individuals present for help. These self-destructive acts are usually precipitated by threats of separation or rejection.

So read  up before you talk out your ass you made yourself and Wayne look really bad. Oh yah are you noticing that you are all arguing about stuff that happened before I was even born. Nice to know Im so important that 50 year old man want to talk about me all day long. I dont talk about Wayne you have not shown any blog which you claim I wrote. So good job being a tard.

I was kicked out of the ELAN group because I said I will NOT pick Danny or Wayne and now you all are attacking me for not doing what you want. WOW you are so cool!
On the offhand chance you are Lee, which is probably bullshit. We have 5 Elan people who say you did this "I'm going to kill myself" bullshit to them. There are a few Straight people too. You posted in our group three times that you were going to kill yourself, and were banned for it. Stop the bullshit

As far as your parents supporting you and us being a bunch of bums, kiss my ass, most of us were paid for by our pparents, you have no idea so stick that up your ass too

We have a saying in Elan. If you're going to kill yourself, don't get any blood on the rug. We don't want to have to clean it up.

And, our whole group was present for the attempted rape allegation. You switched up your story to "Wayne introduced me to Danny, so attempted to get me raped" after he called the police

Assuming you are Lee, which is highly doubtable, you also  took money from "a friend" to start your website, it's on your Face Book wall. Why didn't your rich Mommy and Daddy pay for that? You're a liar and manipulator, and you shit on people who are actually suicidal with this attention whoring, spiteful shit

Your post today was ridiculous. Wayne didn't do shit. I did. And you turned it on him because Danny told you to.

You're taking money from him. Three people have said it, and to use "I'm going to kill myself, and it's _____'s fault" makes you an abuser.

Go fuck yourself

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
Wayne has molested young kids!!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2012, 08:36:04 PM »
Wayne/YV23,
you know damn well that is Lee. What is most disturbing about all of this is you know what she has been through yet you still fuck with her. Wayne you lost a lot of respect today, a lot. Using sock puppets and intentionally diverting the truth only has compounded the negative a view everyone has of you.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Hey Danny
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2012, 10:11:59 AM »
Shitbag Bennison. I told you I'd post your ISP online, but I didn't say I'd post it here :)

17 gay dating sites now have your "new" phone number and your ISP. I know you think you're slick, stealing it from your neighbor, but that was simple to figure out

Looks like your dance card will be full for a while

I don't make empty threats bitch

P.S. I traced your fake server to Leeroy Strong and warned Facebook, Susan and Michael Schofeild, and the Oklahoma City police

Just sos ya know