Author Topic: ....  (Read 7839 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: ....
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 05:09:19 PM »
The only person Wayne has ever threatened is Danny, and that's because Danny threatened to send people to his house. And None-Ya because None Ya was making jokes about Danny raping him. That makes me believe Danny is None Ya but there's no proof of that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 05:10:55 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Wow, looks like Danny Bennison stoops to new low today...

Where will this bullshit end, is what I want to know.
He deleted all his posts.

What more evidence do we need?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 05:11:50 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
The only person Wayne has ever threatened is Danny, and that's because Danny threatened to send people to his house. And None-Ya because None Ya was making jokes about Danny raping him. That makes me believe Danny is None Ya but there's no proof of that

none-ya has been around a while and does not seem like Danny to me.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 05:14:01 PM »

Man this shit is getting old..

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 05:21:57 PM »

none-ya has been around a while and does not seem like Danny to me.
I don't get why he would make child rape jokes to support Danny then

Maybe he's just an asshole

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Wayne/YV23 Sent A Threatening PM To Me!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 05:25:44 PM »
I received a threatening PM from Wayne Kernochan posing as YV23. Wayne really is starting to cross lines that he is never going to able to come back from. In this PM Wayne states that he is stalking Lee Goldman and trying to manipulate her with the help from someone who owns a blog. Lee Goldman is a young woman of 23 years old. Reddit, Katherine, Kelly, Susan Schofield and many others know her. Why she is being used I have no clue.
Wayne, Lee Goldman was sent this PM. We know you are YV23, Wayne Kernochan, and that you are complicit in other threats of the last week. You do understand that this is a direct threat to commit a crime. You are trying to exhort another person with the threat of sabotage and exposure.

I was trying to stomp on this ridiculous bullshit between you and him. Send Lee whatever you want. What's she going to do, threaten to kill herself again, and again, and again, and again? She's a troll, and you send her money, fuck both of you.

No one is reading this bullshit. Why don't you go away

BTW, over 70 views and no one cares that you're being threatened Danny. How does that make you feel? I could kill you and half of the people here woudn't give a shit

For the 451st time, I'm not Wayne. You saying it doesn't make it so

Plus, you're not convincing anyone. This post might as well be a private message for all the attention it will get. You're a cancer, and people don't read your tripe.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 05:30:52 PM »

Man this shit is getting old..

You two guys are not taking over this thread and bullying people you don't like. This was about Wayne stalking and harassing a 20 year old women and both of you (Wayne included) could give a shit less.
This shit is getting old,  Froderik?? You haven't a clue!
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »
Sorry Daniel. After seeing how guilty you look by deleting all your posts, and reposting, makes you look even more guilty

Boy you're an ass

:shamrock:

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2012, 05:32:00 PM »
This thread is about you trying to get a 20 year old girl to kill herself for your own selfish needs

Fuck you Danny. You're still a sociopath and a piece of shit

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2012, 05:41:53 PM »
Danny has been kicked off Facebook, I Went to Elan, Stinkin Thinkin, Reddit, TTI, Orange Papers, McGowdoghouse, all for abusing members

You people decide fr yourselves. We all know

If that girl actually kills herself Danny, you're fucked

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 05:49:22 PM »
Danny has been kicked off Facebook, I Went to Elan, Stinkin Thinkin, Reddit, TTI, Orange Papers, McGowdoghouse, all for abusing members

You people decide fr yourselves. We all know

If that girl actually kills herself Danny, you're fucked

:nods:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 05:55:47 PM »
I can't walk away, can I?

Danny can't get his dick hard unless he's abusing me. Enough to accuse everyone of being me

As far as Lee Goldman, I haven't thought about her in months, and honestly, after her false attempted rape allegation, why should I?

She recanted when I called the Toronto police. I have the police report number in case she tries it again.

In spite of that, I wouldn't try to get her to kill herself. Danny would.

For you newbies, I say shit under my real name. I threatened Danny's life. I still say, Come to my house, and I'll stab you till you're dead Dan. I dare you. I also endorse his suicide.  :suicide:  Because it would be a favor to the future victims of his abuse

His shit is well documented. Ask anyone here

I know, I said I won't come back here, but this is serious enough that I have to say something. Anyone who knows Danny will tell you that he is the one who is capable of this kind of shit. Ask your SIA friends, and ask Straight and KIDS survivors. They know both of us.

Now, as far as the blog is concerned Danny, please give Shaezza Haniff permission to let her husband track the ISP of last night's visitors. He works for Homeland Security computer crimes division. If you're using her blog to get someone to commit suicide, I'm sure he'll be happy to do it

Or, shut your stupid fucking face and leave innocent people out of this

If that girl kills herself. I'm coming to Oklahoma, and there aren't enough holes in that state for you to hide from me

As angry as what she did makes me, she doesn't deserve to be used by a piece of shit like you

Kill yourself Danny. It's the only answer for what's wrong with you

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Wayne/YV23 Sent A Threatening PM To Me!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 07:01:17 PM »
Quote from: "lovelovelove"
I have NO idea who any of you are. Let me be VERY clear, leave Lee the fuck alone... I'm a straight survivor and she is like my little sister. You fuck with her and you fuck with me. Fuck with me and you fuck with hundreds of straight survivors. Catching my drift here... BACK OFF!

:notworthy:  :tup:   :tup:  :tup:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline skate338

• View Profile
You made Wayne look bad..good job GOOF
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 07:21:27 PM »
This is Lee. I ask no one to come and post her I was told by a friend (not Danny) someone I know well that this was going on and I was sent the link. I never asked anyone to post but many did so I will to.

Now see what happened...no one seems to care now that Wayne says he was abused because you brought me in to the argument and now that changed the focus. The thing with you (since you say you are not Wayne) and Wayne is you make up things which make you look bad. Where is this blog you claim I wrote???I never have taken money from Danny, my parents have more money than probably you Wayne and Danny combined we just spent 700 000 on a lawsuit, and they paid $500.00 a day to get my treatment. Unlike your mommies and daddies who had to use other people money to get there child help because they were failures my parents made sure they could support and take care of their kids and get them help when they needed. You brought up my suicide issues so now you are making fun with people who have mental health issues. I have borderline ( I am not ashamed..Borderline is not a chemical imbalance it is something you get from being abused at a young age). One thing that happens with people with borderline is they often feel suicidal (only disorder where suicide and suicidal ideations are a criteria).

Borderline is:

A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:  

1. frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.

2. a pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships

3. identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.

4. impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g. reckless driving, binge eating). Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.

5. recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats,suicide, or self-mutilating behavior

Completed suicide occurs in 8%-10% of such individuals, and self-mutilative acts (e.g., cutting or burning) and suicide threats and attempts are very common. Recurrent suicidality is often the reason that these individuals present for help. These self-destructive acts are usually precipitated by threats of separation or rejection.

So read  up before you talk out your ass you made yourself and Wayne look really bad. Oh yah are you noticing that you are all arguing about stuff that happened before I was even born. Nice to know Im so important that 50 year old man want to talk about me all day long. I dont talk about Wayne you have not shown any blog which you claim I wrote. So good job being a tard.

I was kicked out of the ELAN group because I said I will NOT pick Danny or Wayne and now you all are attacking me for not doing what you want. WOW you are so cool!

Offline skate338

• View Profile
WOW WAYNE
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 07:25:31 PM »
What are you talking about you never called the police and I never made a rape allegation. Show evidence. Where is a fake rape allegation?