Author Topic: ....  (Read 7798 times)

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« on: February 14, 2012, 11:28:52 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:06:05 PM by T-Rex »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Wayne?YV23 Sent A Threatening PM To Me!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 11:38:43 PM »
Everyone who gives a shit about Danny being threatened raise their hand

Deadest thread ever. You better hope the police arrest you

and for the 450th time asshole I'm not Wayne you fucking retard
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
Re: Wayne?YV23 Sent A Threatening PM To Me!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 11:57:06 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:12:52 PM by T-Rex »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Wayne/YV23 Sent A Threatening PM To Me!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 05:36:05 AM »
I received a threatening PM from Wayne Kernochan posing as YV23. Wayne really is starting to cross lines that he is never going to able to come back from. In this PM Wayne states that he is stalking Lee Goldman and trying to manipulate her with the help from someone who owns a blog. Lee Goldman is a young woman of 23 years old. Reddit, Katherine, Kelly, Susan Schofield and many others know her. Why she is being used I have no clue.
Wayne, Lee Goldman was sent this PM. We know you are YV23, Wayne Kernochan, and that you are complicit in other threats of the last week. You do understand that this is a direct threat to commit a crime. You are trying to exhort another person with the threat of sabotage and exposure.

I was trying to stomp on this ridiculous bullshit between you and him. Send Lee whatever you want. What's she going to do, threaten to kill herself again, and again, and again, and again? She's a troll, and you send her money, fuck both of you.

No one is reading this bullshit. Why don't you go away

BTW, over 70 views and no one cares that you're being threatened Danny. How does that make you feel? I could kill you and half of the people here woudn't give a shit

For the 451st time, I'm not Wayne. You saying it doesn't make it so

Plus, you're not convincing anyone. This post might as well be a private message for all the attention it will get. You're a cancer, and people don't read your tripe.

Offline SIAOrganization

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 03:15:56 PM »
I wanted to respond to this thread, Survivors should not be attacking other survivors or calling names. Haven't we gone through enough? This is very harmful to our cause. We as survivors all are broken and have issues that we are dealing with. To be hurtful and lash out at someone is not the answer. I would like to say that we need to be bigger than this. Survivors need to United instead of causing other survivors harm. So often because we are upset we say things or do things we don't mean and later regret. Lee is a wonderful person, a survivor. She needs your support and to be uplifted. We all have issues and items that we are dealing with in our lives it should not be something that others use against us. Please consider when you are posting uplifting others and showing support for stopping Institutional Child Abuse and not abusing others to get your point across. I rarely post in these groups but I feel it is very important for us to come together and stand united in order to create and cause change. We as advocates need to stand up for survivors.

Offline CassieMontoya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 03:26:36 PM »
I just want to say Lee is a friend of mine leave her alone

Offline lovelovelove

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 04:06:46 PM »
I have NO idea who any of you are. Let me be VERY clear, leave Lee the fuck alone... I'm a straight survivor and she is like my little sister. You fuck with her and you fuck with me. Fuck with me and you fuck with hundreds of straight survivors. Catching my drift here... BACK OFF!

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 04:14:20 PM »
T-Rex (Danny Bennison) is the one fucking with your friend. He riled that girl up to get to my friend

Or do you people give a shit about the truth?

Google "Danny Bennison, abuser" and your answer will be dozens of survivors saying the same thing

Search this forum and you'll see he's s snake

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 04:35:59 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:07:44 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »
Fuck you Danny. You're using a girl who you think is suicidal to settle a score with Wayne

https://www.google.com/search?client=op ... el=suggest

I'll save them the trouble.

These are dozens sites Danny has abused people on. Do your homework before you accuse someone of something

Danny will drive your friend to suicide to get at Wayne

And if I'm Wayne as he says, why did he call me by my first name when he first posted about me?

He's a liar

Ask your Straight friends about him

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 04:53:34 PM »
Danny knew who I was here

Quote from: "DannyB II"
Jerry Torres aka Wayne K. and Jeffery Weintraub has posted again. We will continue to copy and paste this crap until either you stop or take to your secret group on facebook where no one can see it aside from from your friends.
We really don't want to see your twisted sock puppets and their comments.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/211244986423/?ref=ts

Jerry Torres This is not a safe place to talk. Danny is copying and pasting it and beating us all up on fornits
First he said I'm Jeff Weintraub, and now he thinks I'm Wayne
He's a sick person. I thinks he drinks or does drugs
18 hours ago · 1 person

Jerry Torres, dumbass you are Wayne K., Jeffery Weintraub (Wayne told me this) Coin Allen, Core Campaign ect....so would you please stop thinking we don't know.
Hey how is are troll extraordinaire, K Lynn doing.
On Elan Alum she is called HappyLynn>

And here

(Wayne knows one Jeffery Weintraub was a Ass. Director who supplied Wayne some of the background info of Elan's daily workings he used to write this story) to validate this claim. Wayne describes the pilot as looking like a pilot dressed like a pilot with a hat, being hairy and so forth. My god the pilots first name was Steve (that is all I can say) he was not hairy or ever dressed in a suit. If you could see Steve then and today you would know this was never the case. Steve was a Vietnam vet pilot who flew helicopters. He out of the war maybe 8 years. He also owned a Electrical Contracting Business and flew for Joe kinda of on the side. Joe's plane was a twin prop Cessna that did carry 6. (lucky guess on the passengers volume) This is also going to kill Wayne, the airport Joe's plane landed, took off from and called home was not Lewiston it was in South Portland.

But now for the sake of getting hiw, Danny says I'm wayne

And here he is attacking a Straight survivor, (Froderick) and admitting he's T-Rex

Quote from: "Troublemaker"
And, before you say you're not Danny

Quote from: "Froderik"
I don't know who is real and who isn't with that...the various "DB II"s and all of that.. it's pretty confusing, really....

Hey, maybe someone could type up a short list of Danny's various screen names, as well as a list of some of the "not-Dannies" who are impersonating / trolling?

Thanks in advance.

Let me be the one who helps you since I have first hand knowledge.

DannyB II and T-Rex are the only user names I use here on fornits.[/size][/u][/i][/b]

I have been accused of being others.
Here are some friends of mine who are often accused of being me.

heretik
- He has been posting here for awhile. He is friends with at least an dozen people here.
He has also worked for me and with me for over 20 years, went through Marathon House with
me, was at my wedding ect...bla bla!!

Margaret Devlin- Went through Elan with Albert Beauchane and myself. She didn't like what went on here
so pretty much she is gone. (you know Albert he put Wayno on the map, w/o Big Al  Wayno is nothing.)

Ruaraidh
- also went through Marathon House with heretik and myself. He comes here occasionally because
he just can't stand Wayne.

Hoaratio
- is a strange dooood who just enjoys the foolishness and trys to bring some sanity to the situation.

I am sure these folks will come by at some point and put their own two cents in but I wanted to give a heads up.

*Please be aware that others will come by and put in their comments of who they want me to be. Take it with a grain
of salt.*

Now to you Froderik, you have a lot of gall coming here asking for anything.
Your racist post concerning O'Bama told us all, what you are about. I am sure it is you who is spasming the Open Forum
with the current racist remarks. (I noticed you made sure the post I am talking about was deleted.)
Trust me duchess nobody cares what you want.  
I see you didn't ask for Waynes, Felices or anyone else.
Why don't you supply us with your current user names verified by the Admins.

Thanks in advance duchess!!

And noone calls us Elanians but you.

And here he is attacking more straight survivors viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37681&p=403707&hilit=sic#p403707

And more

This is a perfect example of Straight Inc survivors showing fornits and really the rest of us just how biased, hypercritical and abusive they can be towards someone they don't like. I have had to endure this abuse from many who belong to this forum. If you were to follow Froderik on his travels around the TTI circuit this guy is way out in front screaming the loudest about justice for survivors.
I am a survivor who has been defamed and maliciously slandered and you would think Forederik at the very least would way the evidence and let it sift to see where it is going but No!! he has to ridicule.
Guys I am sick and tired of the immaturity from seasoned members that say the are advocates for survivors. Well if you are then show it. You have no idea who Wayne is, if what he said is true, and if the
content of the book is accurate. Your only relationship with Wayne is on the internet. No one has come forward to state this book is factual, no one.
Now you can say the same for me no one has come forward to authenticate what I am saying. But here is one tidbit that Wayne doesn't have, many folks here besides Wayne know I went to Elan and they are not saying things like he is saying nor are they endorsing or agreeing with him. They know for a damn fact I never committed any of these atrocities Wayne has alleged.
This book has taken me a while to get right with and decide what it was I needed to do. Well I am committed to clearing my name and I am asking for fairness, Froderik just think if someone was doing this to you. I am asking Straight Survivors to just consider a truce and allow me to straighten this out.
I am not asking you to get behind me but why can't you just stand beside me and see where this goes. That is all I am asking. My facts will be put forth as I know them. I think you will find what I have to say is credible and with substance.
Thanks Danny

Froderik this is what I am referring to.

Re: It is the gay Indian in my cupboard

New postby Froderik » Today, 11:17 am

Dethgurl wrote:

elanasshole wrote:Danny Bennison theme song - It is the gay Indian in my cupboard

http://www.neilrogers.com/sounds/dat001/179.mp3

:rofl:

:roflmao: :rofl: ::OMG::

There's tons more if you want

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 04:58:46 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:08:16 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 04:59:25 PM »
Here's 26 pages of his lies documented as he tells them viewtopic.php?f=22&t=38410

Danny's abuse of another straight survivor

From 26 Mar 2010, in Name that Abuser/Director:
"Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.
No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Mary O'Brian, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Felice.....
So please stay away from me...just fuck off.

Please repost this over and over and stick on your bedroom mirror.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: ....
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 05:06:43 PM »
And, Danny threatens Matt Hoffman

“Matty be careful I visit your hometowne [sic] with about 250 other AA men for a conference every May look it up. I should be seeing you in May. We just may corral you and before you know it you be brainwashed. Oh and If I forgot to tell you that I come to your hometown ( like I forgot to tell you about being a Ex-Ass. Dir.) sorry I was going to surprise you.

Now I know you don’t want to start talking about the mother of your children do you Matt, please leave mine out of this conversation. I mentioned it for reference, she went on to post to Ursus. Not you.

Matt whenever you want to crawl out of your whoa is me, the Ex Ass Dir is picking on me routine that would be nice. Your [sic] 51 now grow up. Remember you said that you worked thru [sic] this, well act like it.

This is Danny now has been since 1978….So nice try so many others were there before you pulling this shit, read it Matt. What are you 15 again. If that is the case then please be serious for the sake of others. Matt you can’t spin this on me buddy sorry take your latent anger out on your counselors. I gave you every opportunity to get honest and you never did. Why because Matty did not want to look like he was siding with a Ass.Director in front of all his Elan resident buddies. Boy that would look horrible….Go back Matt to a phone call I had with you asking you why Mark was posting on facebook that I was a driver flunky for Joe. He knew I was a Ass. Director from my post on a site Sharon had. No this is the explanation you wanted to believe in order to hang out with me. Fine I could have accepted that if you had from the beginning just said I have a problem with associating with you because of.

But you did not you chose a very disrespectful way trash me publically [sic], remember you started this publically [sic] I spoke first in private, so don’t go running around acting like your [sic] innocent.

- Danny”

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: ....
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2012, 05:07:19 PM »
Wow, looks like Danny Bennison stoops to new low today...

Where will this bullshit end, is what I want to know.