Author Topic: Why is the Dept of Homeland Security logo on a teen website  (Read 11217 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Why is the Dept of Homeland Security logo on a teen webs
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
Quote from: "Terry Kato"
Quote from: "none-ya"
Dude, once again you are conversing with trolls and sock puppets that are probably laughing their asses off at you right now.GET IT ? That is not the real none-ya (me) Or Horatio (Danny). It's more than likely Wayne and Wayne and Wayne ect.....
Smarten up (unless you're one of them(?)
I see that now. This puppet thing is very confusing. What is the purpose of this message board? I thought it was to make people aware of places like Elan but it looks more like a place to fight. Is Danny really here or are we beating up on a puppet? Also from what I see on other Elan groups Danny is the abusive one. Why is Wayne here being like him? Are you sure the puppets are him?

Sorry to ask so many questions.

The names with the periods after them are not the real ones. Plenty of people here know Danny, But nobody here has ever seen Wayne. Find 1 is legitimate person who knows Wayne from elan. He's no survivor. Survivors don't treat each other like that. He is nothing more than a plagiaristic ghost writer. And anytime someone called him on his bullshit he starts deleting all his posts. He's nothing but smoke and mirrors.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »
Survivors don't treat each other like that.
Sure they do; wish they wouldn't, but they do it.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 05:32:27 PM »
I think what makes Élan survivors more hell-in-handbags is that it wasn't operated by shitbags with a warped sense of helping or evangelising, but just by shitbags out there to use and abuse.  Joe Ricci is something special.  Robert Lichfield instills horror and revulsion, but Joe Ricci instills horror, vitriol and anger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2012, 06:19:46 PM »
Quote from: "Xelebes"
I think what makes Élan survivors more hell-in-handbags is that it wasn't operated by shitbags with a warped sense of helping or evangelising, but just by shitbags out there to use and abuse.  Joe Ricci is something special.  Robert Lichfield instills horror and revulsion, but Joe Ricci instills horror, vitriol and anger.
None of the other programs have a piece of shit like Danny Bennison abusing them every day. You guys forget that

I appreciate the speculation, but you guys really have no idea what that's like. He's an outsider to you, just another internet troll. That fucking piece of shit raped and abused me. Think about that for a second

Now, he's trying to get a girl to commit suicide to fuck with me

Sorry I don't use soft language to deal with him. I never will. And, if I could kill him I would. That's not because of Elan, it's because of him

If Danny wasn't here, how much Elan drama would there be?

FWIW

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2012, 06:28:37 PM »
Dude, once again you are conversing with trolls and sock puppets that are probably laughing their asses off at you right now.GET IT ? That is not the real none-ya (me) Or Horatio (Danny). It's more than likely Wayne and Wayne and Wayne ect.....
I see that now. This puppet thing is very confusing. What is the purpose of this message board? I thought it was to make people aware of places like Elan but it looks more like a place to fight. Is Danny really here or are we beating up on a puppet? Also from what I see on other Elan groups Danny is the abusive one. Why is Wayne here being like him? Are you sure the puppets are him?

The names with the periods after them are not the real ones. Plenty of people here know Danny, But nobody here has ever seen Wayne. Find 1 is legitimate person who knows Wayne from elan. He's no survivor. Survivors don't treat each other like that. He is nothing more than a plagiaristic ghost writer. And anytime someone called him on his bullshit he starts deleting all his posts. He's nothing but smoke and mirrors.
And as far as you, go fuck yourself. Not one Elan survivor  say I wasn't there. But, you need to attack people, so you use Danny's false allegations to abuse me too. You're as bad as he is

Real advocate you are. You're a cunt

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2012, 07:49:08 PM »
Wayne (or whoever he is today) wrote;

"And as far as you, go fuck yourself. Not one Elan survivor say I wasn't there. But, you need to attack people, so you use Danny's false allegations to abuse me too. You're as bad as he is

Real advocate you are. You're a cunt"

See what I mean?
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012, 07:51:19 PM »
Wayne (or whoever he is today) wrote;

"And as far as you, go fuck yourself. Not one Elan survivor say I wasn't there. But, you need to attack people, so you use Danny's false allegations to abuse me too. You're as bad as he is

Real advocate you are. You're a cunt"

See what I mean?
Danny, stop it already  :beat:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2012, 07:03:15 AM »

I know you're probably not Terry, but if you are I remember you. Blond hair, jean jacket. If you're really her, contact me on Face Book. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000131174785

I have a friend who knows you as well. I'll private message you her name. These trolls (Danny) would tear her up

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2012, 08:03:42 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"

I know you're probably not Terry, but if you are I remember you. Blond hair, jean jacket. If you're really her, contact me on Face Book. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000131174785

I have a friend who knows you as well. I'll private message you her name. These trolls (Danny) would tear her up
Don't do it. Wayne will murder you like he did to the last 10 survivors he spoke to
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »
None of the other programs have a piece of shit like Danny Bennison abusing them every day. You guys forget that

I appreciate the speculation, but you guys really have no idea what that's like. He's an outsider to you, just another internet troll. That fucking piece of shit raped and abused me. Think about that for a second

Sorry I don't use soft language to deal with him. I never will. And, if I could kill him I would. That's not because of Elan, it's because of him

FWIW

Wayne, you have been fucking with Lee for months, she is skate 338 you know that. Do you really feel better when you lie like you do. Lee came on here complaining about you abusing her. You wrote a threatening email that we have detailing how you are stalking Lee on a blog.
 We don't don't have any idea of what it is like to be anywhere near you..... read this fucking site you piece of shit you are a out of control abusive troll!!!

WAYNE YOU DID NOT GO TO ELAN, NO ONE HAS COME FROWARD TO VERIFY THIS EITHER. IT DO0ESN'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM ELAN, FORNITS, STRAIGHT,REDDIT OR WHERE EVER ELSE THEY COME FROM, SAY THEY SUPPORT YOU. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS CAN CORROBORATE YOUR ACCOUNTS IN THE MEMOIR CONCERNING DANIEL BENNISON OR VERIFY YOU WERE THERE. NONE OF THEM.
YOU ARE RIDING ON BORROWED TIME, ENJOY IT.

Please enjoy all the accolades and attention. See Wayne it would not have made any difference whether you came here or not. Danny still would have acted the same way towards the same people. The out come still would have been the same. We have never cared what the assclowns thought, there was never a compelling reason to.

Is it me or does Wayne love to talk about homosexuality, suicide and murder. I wonder what order he likes them in. Or does he know yet?

We sure do wish you would grab a hold of your panny pussy and bring on your killer. Because it seems all you can do is talk this shit to your women's Jane Austins writers club.
Dude you said you were in prison, then you should know better. Stop fucking talking and do it!!!
Otherwise stick Rodrigo cock in your mouth and be happy.  
You are definitely a whackjob.

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2012, 09:37:12 PM »
Quote from: "Hugo Long"
Quote from: "Horatio"

FWIW

Wayne, you have been fucking with Lee for months, she is skate 338 you know that. Do you really feel better when you lie like you do. Lee came on here complaining about you abusing her. You wrote a threatening email that we have detailing how you are stalking Lee on a blog.
 We don't don't have any idea of what it is like to be anywhere near you..... read this fucking site you piece of shit you are a out of control abusive troll!!!

WAYNE YOU DID NOT GO TO ELAN, NO ONE HAS COME FROWARD TO VERIFY THIS EITHER. IT DO0ESN'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM ELAN, FORNITS, STRAIGHT,REDDIT OR WHERE EVER ELSE THEY COME FROM, SAY THEY SUPPORT YOU. NONE OF THESE PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS CAN CORROBORATE YOUR ACCOUNTS IN THE MEMOIR CONCERNING DANIEL BENNISON OR VERIFY YOU WERE THERE. NONE OF THEM.

Please enjoy all the accolades and attention. See Wayne it would not have made any difference whether you came here or not. Danny still would have acted the same way towards the same people. The out come still would have been the same. We have never cared what the assclowns thought, there was never a compelling reason to.

Is it me or does Wayne love to talk about homosexuality, suicide and murder. I wonder what order he likes them in. Or does he know yet?

We sure do wish you would grab a hold of your panny pussy and bring on your killer. Because it seems all you can do is talk this shit to your women's Jane Austins writers club.
Dude you said you were in prison, then you should know better. Stop fucking talking and do it!!!
:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:
Hugo Long? This name sounds familiar. Didn't we play football together?

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2012, 10:01:55 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"

FWIW

Dude, are you gay or not? Your language sounds like a repressed sexual appetite for men

Even abusive people don't get that sexual. Not unless they are gay
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2012, 11:04:43 PM »
Wayne Kernochan wrote:

And as far as you, go fuck yourself. Not one Elan survivor say I wasn't there. But, you need to attack people, so you use Danny's false allegations to abuse me too. You're as bad as he is
Real advocate you are. You're a cunt "

Not one Elan survivor says you were there, not one, Wayne, has come forward and said, "yeah I know this guy". Your memoir has been out for how long and looked at by how many and still not one person has come forward.
You are a liar.....Danny has plenty of people. Danny has been authenticated by real people. None of them have said he was abusive.

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2012, 12:30:57 AM »
Beat him over the head with this Danny

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2012, 01:07:18 AM »
Danny, I'm done with you. This charade is over. I can support you for abuse, but not for raping your sister viewtopic.php?f=22&t=39084

So long to rubbish like you!!!