Author Topic: ~2 dozen Programa Ibicuy residents escape and notify police  (Read 52791 times)

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
Re: ~2 dozen Programa Ibicuy residents escape and notify pol
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2012, 12:07:43 AM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:29:49 PM by T-Rex »

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2012, 12:15:56 AM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:30:23 PM by T-Rex »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2012, 12:21:22 AM »
Another lie. You said you were in the service, and that you were in dessert storm. What were you doing, throwing pies at each other?

Anyone who was there knows it is spelled Desert Storm.

Were you in WWII? The war of 1812? Were you and Dolly Madison making ice cream sundaes, readying you for Dessert Storm?

Danny, I'm done with you too. Your good at driving people off this site.

This is like being abused all over again. I can't do it any more
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2012, 12:21:22 AM »
Another lie. You said you were in the service, and that you were in dessert storm. What were you doing, throwing pies at each other?

Anyone who was there knows it is spelled Desert Storm.

Were you in WWII? The war of 1812? Were you and Dolly Madison making ice cream sundaes, readying you for Dessert Storm?

Danny, I'm done with you too. Your good at driving people off this site.

This is like being abused all over again. I can't do it any more
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: Juan Ferreyra - LinkedIn profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2012, 12:23:29 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
Quote from: "T-Rex"
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "T-Rex"
We still also need to find out if Juan actually posted on the, "Elan Saved My Life".
I understand Ursus you have kindly stated you are not inclined to get into the facebook gutter, I respect this. I'm just saying.
Actually, I have no problem mucking about on Facebook. Didn't mean to imply that, in case I somehow did. It's just that I'm swamped with other stuff right now...

I've caused enough ruckus about this that I think I should at least apply more of myself. I am asking some others I know to help me come up with a plan to get Juan on record.
But once again we have to deal with some unscrupulous behind the scenes shenanigans. Seems some one has alerted Juan to the going's on around this site for some reason.
This whole deal smells.
I just want to tie this guy to Elan. I think will all know but I want him on record saying it.
I was about to fall asleep, when it hit me, DANNY, how do you know Juan knows about this?

You're reporting to him. You really are working with him.

I know your  going to accuse me of being Wayne now, but who cares? How do you know this? And please don't tell us you wriggled the information out of him, only clever people are able to do that and your an idiot

How can you read about people killing themselves, and then go report this information to that animal? I always thought Wayne was an asshole for telling you to kill your self but not any more. I've never publicly denied your survivor status, but I do now. Your an evil thing. A repulsive hurtful, hateful animal. Just like Juan

Wow
:bump:

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2012, 12:24:22 AM »
What does it matter if we're all Wayne? You've admitted being T-Rex, and as Horatio you admitted it. You said it was a typo, but typing "I" instead of "Danny" isn't a typo, it's a drunko

What's in it for you? How much has Juan offered you?

Are you really getting a job from him?

Are you human?

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2012, 07:07:58 AM »
What does it matter if we're all Wayne? You've admitted being T-Rex, and as Horatio you admitted it. You said it was a typo, but typing "I" instead of "Danny" isn't a typo, it's a drunko

Are you human?

I was about to fall asleep, when it hit me, DANNY, how do you know Juan knows about this?

I know your going to accuse me of being Wayne now, but who cares? How do you know this? And please don't tell us you wriggled the information out of him, only clever people are able to do that and your an idiot

How can you read about people killing themselves, and then go report this information to that animal? I always thought Wayne was an asshole for telling you to kill your self but not any more. I've never publicly denied your survivor status, but I do now. Your an evil thing. A repulsive hurtful, hateful animal. Just like Juan

Wow
The question has been asked, and not answered. How do you know Juan knows about this Danny?

He wouldn't volunteer that information to a compete stranger on the phone

Nice catch TM
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2012, 07:12:00 AM »
and before you deflect with "That's not none-ya" No I'm not. I'm none-ya.

The period is because none-ya is on the rag

It doesn't explain how you know Juan is aware of what's being said about him

You creep
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2012, 10:53:42 PM »
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:22:27 PM by Ruaraidh. »

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2012, 10:57:33 PM »
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:21:55 PM by Ruaraidh. »

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2012, 11:01:07 PM »

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2012, 05:51:27 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya."

Are you human?

I know your going to accuse me of being Wayne now, but who cares? How do you know this? And please don't tell us you wriggled the information out of him, only clever people are able to do that and your an idiot

Wow
The question has been asked, and not answered. How do you know Juan knows about this Danny?

Nice catch TM
*Taps feet*

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2012, 05:53:49 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
Quote from: "none-ya."

Are you human?

Wow

Nice catch TM
*Taps feet*
Would that be in a public restroom?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2012, 05:57:25 PM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Internal rehab fled and took refuge in the Head
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2012, 09:17:27 PM »
Getting back to the topic at hand... Repost to refresh folks' memories:

Quote from: "Ursus"
A rough Google translation of the above article:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Diario El Argentino
Internal rehab fled and took refuge in the Head

25/01/11 | Were 24 residents who reported irregularities in the regime of permanence. Most were placed with relatives. Officials at the clinic filed a counterclaim for threats. Jury Judge Garcia is holding the case.

A confusing situation with cross-complaints, it happened in Villa Paranacito, department Islands on Sunday night.

It was when 24 patients admitted voluntarily, in the Therapeutic Community for Substance Abuse Treatment, "Ibicuy Program", escaped from the institution and took refuge in the Departmental Headquarters.

Although early reports were aware of a leak, what really happened was is that residents of expensive rehabilitation center came to headquarters to report to the authorities of the institution for the treatment they were receiving, describing it as very hard. Inmates also demanded that they be granted the right to mobility.

In a counterclaim filed by the heads of the Community, the case went to the judge of Instruction No. 1 in turn Fair, Dr. Eduardo Garcia Jurado, who ordered that the public defender, Dr. Pablo Ledesma, Assistant Justice and verify if it was complying with the requirement of the current Mental Health Act, as in the treatment center had been 26 other inmates who did not accompany those who left the place.

With the passing of the hours the judicial authorities contacted the families of the 24 inmates who remained in police custody, of which 20 were removed to their homes in different parts of the country or new places of internment. The remaining four returned to the Community since two of them are run by judges who must decide on the issue, while the remaining two were again placed in the center island so to arrange his family, along with the 26 residents who had not part of the episode.

Inquest

Dr. García Jurado consulted about what happened, said: "In principle there would be faced with a crime, when the claim, made ??by inmates for their right of mobility, not a crime. But we are also investigating the complaint made ??by the members of the clinic, which claim they were threatened, in the context of claims made ??by the residents their right to recover ambulatory," said the magistrate.

It should be noted that the judge on several occasions visited the TC and is aware of the strict control that is developed for the rehabilitation of people with addiction problems. "At first glance, we are not currently a clear criminal offense, for now. This is not to say that with the continuation of the investigation does not appear any fact. However, what appears clear is a dispute between the internal course with the authorities the center. On one side are residents of their own volition and not just signed an agreement to be there, but also paid a costly treatment (Nder: of several thousand dollars per month) and now disagree," remarked the magistrate, who ordered an investigation at the provincial and municipal allotments rehabilitation center and how many inspections were made from the area of ??Health, provincial and municipal Garcia said Jury.

Copyright 2006-2010 Diario El Argentino SRL.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------