Author Topic: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!  (Read 17925 times)

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Re: Elan School vs. Programa Ibicuy
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2012, 01:06:50 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Muppeteer"
I think I'll be able to make up my mind for sure once I have a human translation of the vids.

There were screen caps of his comments floating around which Wayne had posted....I believe he posted them in full context. You may have more information, i recognize that Rud....whatever your name is.

Once again, not defending Wayne...don't care.

But when you pull together a social media profile for Ferreira, I think you'll see man living a fairly public life. Try LinkedIN, all the rest...he's not shying away from any association with his program, and a FB post on a "positive-Elan stories" website doesn't seem to out of the ordinary to me.

If you're telling me Wayne set up a dummy FB profile for Ferriera, in some half assed attempt at "exposing" him, that doesn't make too much sense to me. The man himself seems proud of what he's doing.

And sure, lots of programs used and use similar tactics....I'm here to tell you that what I see in these two videos, sans a comprehensible soundtrack, is Elan. And I suspect that once I have a translation, I'll have even less doubt.
Well... from what I've observed of the current "state of affairs" in social media, the amount of chicanery can be quite extreme.

Not to mention, the layers of (quite understandable) backlash to all that.

The issue of whether or not the real Juan Ferreira is posting as "Juan Ferreira" on Facebook is beyond my current ability to ascertain. However, it is, believe it or not, perhaps immaterial to the reality of what constitutes the program origins of Programa Ibicuy.

At this stage of the game, not having access to all pertinent sources, I have to say that, despite a predilection for playing Devil's Advocate, I do believe that Elan is a source, perhaps even the major source, for the program Ibicuy. I don't believe, however, that it is the only source.

At the risk of redundancy, do take a look (once again, for those avidly following this issue) at a comparison of the shape and form, not to mention specific distribution of foliage, of THE TREE of respective logos reknown:

[/list]

Appreciate the work, but the tree is not good enough. The tree is a universal symbol for growth, birth, stability ect...... lets say Elan was the catalyst as you say, I can go with that.  
    But when we called they did not say this. They acted as if Elan never existed. So why doesn't someone credible call them and ask the 4 questions. Does Juan F. own or work at this organization and did he go to Elan in Maine, is he posting on Elan Saved My Life and does he know Wayne Kernochan.
    I bet Rodrigo knows Juan.....somebody else wants some coffee...:)
    « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
    Re: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
    « Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 01:09:09 AM »
    Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
    Quote from: "Xelebes"
    I am asking for a transcript from a friend from Argentinia for these videos.

A transcript is not going to prove the this guy in the yellow polo talked on Elan Saved My life facebook site. Call them and ask. Why is everyone so afraid to call. Why so we can carry on this charade of transcripts and listening to the english translated version. Then we can all say hey it sounds just like Elan....The question out there remains, is the guy a really posting on facebook in the Elan site or is it a fake?

Amazing how Xephelbe, Muppet Man and the turd all show to obfuscate this thread with bullshit, Wayne your sock puppets never cease do they. How many can a stupid fuck (who gives his books away from free then claims to have a big day, no shit asshole they were free I took 5 myself) have. Damn they said Sybil had 16 personalities, your getting close, assclown.

Oh!!! X-fuck and Muppet Whore don't bother with the standard line of, "I'm not Wayne" it is old.

Well, I'm not concerned about the claimsbeing lobbed around in this thread.  I'm concerned about what's in the video.  It's interesting we don't know what they are saying.

All I know is that in the first minute they are talking about the repercussions of leaving chicken bones not on the plate.  The translator friend is having a difficult time watching this video.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: February 09, 2012, 01:10:01 AM »
    Quote from: "Ursus"
    A transcript is not going to prove the this guy in the yellow polo talked on Elan Saved My life facebook site. Call them and ask. Why is everyone so afraid to call. Why so we can carry on this charade of transcripts and listening to the english translated version. Then we can all say hey it sounds just like Elan....The question out there remains, is the guy a really posting on facebook in the Elan site or is it a fake?

Amazing how Xephelbe, Muppet Man and the turd all show to obfuscate this thread with bullshit, Wayne your sock puppets never cease do they. How many can a stupid fuck (who gives his books away from free then claims to have a big day, no shit asshole they were free I took 5 myself) have. Damn they said Sybil had 16 personalities, your getting close, assclown.

Oh!!! X-fuck and Muppet Whore don't bother with the standard line of, "I'm not Wayne" it is old.
    LOLLLLLL... I may never recover from this!

Why do you bother to get caught up with us. We are all a bunch of assclowns. Myself included. You seem to be so sensible, steady and mature....lol.
    Just saying.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: February 09, 2012, 01:14:21 AM »

Well, I'm not concerned about the claimsbeing lobbed around in this thread.  I'm concerned about what's in the video.  It's interesting we don't know what they are saying.

All I know is that in the first minute they are talking about the repercussions of leaving chicken bones not on the plate.  The translator friend is having a difficult time watching this video.

We already knew you were not interested in figuring out if yourself was going to get busted again for lying, Wayne. You don't have any friend figuring out anything. If Rodrigo can speak spanish and if he is there this is over in 5 mins. X-fuck you have been on it for a hour. What is the Spaniard a Russian puto in disguise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: February 09, 2012, 02:06:12 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:53:35 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: February 09, 2012, 02:13:34 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:54:00 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 02:38:01 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:54:14 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 02:52:04 AM »
    Wayne wrote
    If I have to fuck myself to fuck you, I'm happy to do it,

I told you he was gay for you.
    ?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 03:25:32 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:54:33 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 03:34:54 AM »
    Wayne wrote:

I left here and deleted all my posts but you couldn't deal with me not being here to abuse

I had no problem with you NOT being here.

Damn your fucking stupid.
    ?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: February 09, 2012, 03:38:45 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:54:52 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 03:39:52 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:52:39 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 03:49:40 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:52:25 PM by Anonymous »

Offline dr phil show

• View Profile
    <-->
    « Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 04:07:39 AM »
    <-->
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:42:31 AM by dr phil show »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 04:23:38 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:52:08 PM by Anonymous »