Author Topic: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!  (Read 18061 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
YouTube clip: "drogas Programa Ibicuy"
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 11:09:41 PM »
Quote from: "Muppeteer"
Use your Youtube search with the keyword 'programa ibicuy'
There are two clips from YouTube user denunciaibicuy, both uploaded on Aug 20, 2011, which may be of interest to folks on fornits...

I watched these with the volume turned off, to better pick up on body language. Some select and miscellaneous comments (of mine) follow the link (not to be construed as anything approaching a "review").

Here's the first clip:

drogas Programa Ibicuy

This 5:52 clip starts out with the title "reunion matutina" (which translates into "morning meeting"). The guy sitting in the last row right under the "S" (on a poster on the wall behind), reading and referring to his clipboard, is staff or highly ranked resident.

Btw, there's an awful lot of referring to clipboards in this program, by what appear to be older residents.

This woman here gets interviewed in both clips. Although it may not be clear from this pic, she's definitely not a resident. Somehow, I get the feeling that she has greater than average ideological ties with this place, perhaps even with its founding.

[/list]

A young woman, clearly a resident, is shown wearing a sign @ ~2:15 (full view of sign at 2:38), which reads (emphasis as per original):

POR FAVOR PREGUNTENIE (sp?)
      POR QUE SOY TAN
      IRRESPONSABLE Y ME
      EQUIVOCO TANTO CON EL
      CONTEO
      [/list]
      A Google translation of the above:

PLEASE PREGUNTENIE
        WHY I AM SO
        IRRESPONSIBLE AND ME
        WITH MUCH MISTAKEN
        COUNT
        [/list]

A resident gets led into an office (by another resident) for a chewing out by three staff/older residents @ ~5:16. The middle one looks like he is definitely staff, and he is a screamer from the looks of it. The guy that mouths off next looks like he's an older or higher ranked resident. Earlier in that scene he looked pretty unsure of himself, but once it was his turn, he lit into the confrontation like he was born for the job.

The resident who is the object of their ire is wearing some kind of eye-wear fashioned from what looks to be aluminum foil. I can't be totally sure, but it also looks like she has extra clothing stuffed under her shirt and she is carrying unnecessary items. I kinda get the impression of a metaphor along the lines of "carrying around excess personal baggage" and "looking at life unrealistically." Strictly my impression; I could easily be misinterpreting or reading into things...
        « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
        -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
        Re: Programa IBICUY
        « Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 11:16:53 PM »
        Quote from: "Ursus"
        Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
        Well... I'm not sure you're gonna get "irrefutable proof" in the near future, "Ruaraidh." Often, these program founders like to hide the origins of their particular raison d'être. But, over time, and accumulated evidence, admissions of inspiration do ofttimes come to the fore...
        Ursus, here is this infamous Juan Ferreira supposedly posting on this Elan facebook site, "Elan Saved My Life"  http://www.facebook.com/groups/134849609921732/. I can not copy and paste anything from this site. The owner has asked for people not to. She is a friend of Danny's so I will respect that. Wayne is posting this garbage there because he knows we can't repost here.
        I understand "ibicuy" is a program Ursus and I understand the owners try to hide but we aren't talking about that here. Once you read the nonsense posted on this site from Wayne (juan) then you will get it.
        "Ruaraidh," I can't access Facebook right now, but I'd say that ... if Juan Ferreira is the same fellow who is interviewed wearing a yellow alligator shirt in the two YouTube clips I'm about to post, it is highly improbable that he would deign to post on Facebook. The person whom you believe to be Ferreira is quite possibly yet another sock puppet utilized by your dear friend and infamy-maker.

One never knows. But a good hunch.

Muppeteer

Re: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
        « Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 11:21:14 PM »
        They certainly look like they could be the same guy to me <THAT IS, Juan on FB and the GUY in the yellow shirt in the vids, not Wayne and Juan>, based on nothing more than a FB profile picture and the yellow shirt guy in the vids. I'll grab a translator tomorrow and see if he drops his name, I don't speak Spanish so I wouldn't necessarily catch it if he did.

Nevertheless, if you've lived it you know that Ibicuy appears to be an Elan clone. Headcounts, signs, costume's VR's, morning meeting, service crews, etc. Yeeesh.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
        Comments: "drogas Programa Ibicuy"
        « Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 11:28:00 PM »
        Comments on the above YouTube clip, "drogas Programa Ibicuy" (along with crude Google translations):

provincianesca · 5 months ago
          @provincianesca No se tiene en cuenta si uno es capaz de soportar toda esa verdugueada y gritos y golpes durante 18? meses lo que el gordo puto copio a su manera de Colorado repito no se quien es esa mina parecen zombies que repiten cosas que ya me sonaron mentira en 1989 zapata me llamo gordo vigilante drogon fumon pagale al municipio todo lo que debes y t}deja de robarle la señal a direct tv gordo sos un ser despreciable en el amplio espectro que esto abarca ponelo a dar cc a mario el cocinero.[/list]
            @ provincianesca not taken into account if one is able to withstand all that yelling and hitting verdugueada and for 18 months what the big fucking rip his way to Colorado again who is not that mine seem zombies repeating things that I lie rang in 1989 called me fat caliper guard Drogon Fumon Pay the municipality all you need t} fails to steal direct tv signal you are a negligible fat in the broad spectrum that encompasses this ponelo to give the chef mario cc.[/list]
            provincianesca · 5 months ago
              Pobres pibes,este gordo ferreyra viene robando desde 1986 con esa farsa que no respeta los derechos humanos de nadie,no rehabilita a nadie,solo te lima la cabeza el tiempo que tu o social o tus padres puedan pagar.Esta mina resita el mismo discurso de 1986 y los que estan internados recitan pobres,cual? es esa de chupar a la gente? los rings las a grales que te putean todos el rincon si te negas a cooperar en su sadico baile de disfraces GORDO CORNUDO Y VOS SOS UN INCIDENTE NEGATIVO DEJA RE ROBAR
              Poor kids, this is stealing from fat Ferreyra 1986 with the farce that does not respect the human rights of anyone, not rehabilitate anyone, you just file your head as long as you or your parents to social or mine pagar.Esta resite the same speech 1986 and those who are hospitalized recited poor, which is that people suck? the rings to the T & C putean you all the corner if you negas to cooperate in their masquerade sadistic HORNED AND FAT YOU LEAVE NEGATIVE INCIDENT SOS RE DRAW[/list]
              mnmjrg10 · 5 months ago
                yo estube internado en ese lugar, ahora estan pagando por todo lo q vienen haciendo hace años, estan para la mierda, ya se les escaparon muchos pibes, y no tienen ni enfermera para atender urgencias, roban y juegan con los sentimientos de las familias, juan carlos sigue siendo un drogon, tiene un centro de rehabiltacion? y el anda en cualquiera, van a pagar todo lo q les han hecho a la gente... juan carlos y todos los empleados q tiene, son todos una mierda
                I admit i was there, now they are paying for all q been doing for years, are for shit, and they missed many kids, and have no nurse to deal with emergencies, steal and play with the feelings of families, john is still a Drogon has rehabiltacion center and walk in anyone, will pay for everything q have done to people ... john q and all employees have, are all crap[/list]
                pablovortixe · 4 months ago
                  mamita, cuanto asco.

Parece un realiti show de cuarta.

Psicopàtas, les queda? chico.

No pueden ser tan despreciables de meter a un ser querido en un sitio asi...
                  Mommy, how disgusting.

Looks like a show realiti fourth.

Psychopaths have outgrown.

They can be as contemptible to put a loved one in a place like this ...
                  [/list]
                  provincianesca · 3 months ago
                    seguis con los carteles y los gritos y toda la parafernaria de 1986 LADRON? HIJO DE PUTAS FERREYRA LA PUTA QUE TE PARIO ASESINO!!!
                    you follow the signs and shouting and all of 1986 parafernaria THIEF THE SON OF WHORES FERREYRA whore of a mother MURDERER![/list]

© 2012 YouTube, LLC

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
                    Re: YouTube clip: "drogas Programa Ibicuy"
                    « Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 11:46:19 PM »
                    Use your Youtube search with the keyword 'programa ibicuy'
                    There are two clips from YouTube user denunciaibicuy, both uploaded on Aug 20, 2011, which may be of interest to folks on fornits...

I watched these with the volume turned off, to better pick up on body language. Some select and miscellaneous comments (of mine) follow the link (not to be construed as anything approaching a "review").

Here's the first clip:

drogas Programa Ibicuy

This 5:52 clip starts out with the title "reunion matutina" (which translates into "morning meeting"). The guy sitting in the last row right under the "S" (on a poster on the wall behind), reading and referring to his clipboard, is staff or highly ranked resident.

Btw, there's an awful lot of referring to clipboards in this program, by what appear to be older residents.

This woman here gets interviewed in both clips. Although it may not be clear from this pic, she's definitely not a resident. Somehow, I get the feeling that she has greater than average ideological ties with this place, perhaps even with its founding.

[/list]

A young woman, clearly a resident, is shown wearing a sign @ ~2:15 (full view of sign at 2:36), which reads (emphasis as per original):

POR FAVOR PREGUNTENIE (sp?)
                        POR QUE SOY TAN
                        IRRESPONSABLE Y ME
                        EQUIVOCO TANTO CON EL
                        CONTEO
                        [/list]
                        A Google translation of the above:

PLEASE PREGUNTENIE
                          WHY I AM SO
                          IRRESPONSIBLE AND ME
                          WITH MUCH MISTAKEN
                          COUNT
                          [/list]

A resident gets led into an office (by another resident) for a chewing out by three staff/older residents @ ~5:16. The middle one looks like he is definitely staff, and he is a screamer from the looks of it. The guy that mouths off next looks like he's an older or higher ranked resident. Earlier in that scene he looked pretty unsure of himself, but once it was his turn, he lit into the confrontation like he was born for the job.

The resident who is the object of their ire is wearing some kind of eye-wear fashioned from what looks to be aluminum foil. I can't be totally sure, but it also looks like she has extra clothing stuffed under her shirt and she is carrying unnecessary items. I kinda get the impression of a metaphor along the lines of "carrying around excess personal baggage" and "looking at life unrealistically." Strictly my impression; I could easily be misinterpreting or reading into things...

They got the avatar right for Juan. The man in the yellow shirt is the same man being used as the avatar on the Elan site. Ok so we are 5% of the way there. Some one got a pic and posted it with a name, Juan Ferreira. Is the name of the person with the yellow polo shirt on in the You Tube video, Juan Ferreira. If that answer is yes. Then we have to find out if in fact the real Juan Ferreira went to Elan and copied Elan's methods as stated.
                          Elan is not the only program that uses haircuts (being screamed at for a infraction by staff, senior residents and your peers) the adult program Daytop used it, Synanon, Marathon House and the Third Nail. This information of course came from some of Danny's experiences and also my studies and research.
                          Why would a owner from this program want to have anything to do with Elan in America. I am sure most of the residents at this program are being paid for by there parents. Many are coming from Brazil (hence the Portuguese language option)   which is flush with cash, their economy is booming. No I am sorry this guy is going to stay far away from Maine (Elan) and their very nasty sick alum.
                          Wayne may be trying to take him down by fake association tactics or he was trying to see what would fall out of the tree (pun intended) if he shook it hard enough. Example: posting his picture to see if the guy would have responded in indignation. Well he isn't biting.
                          But after I say all of that, what we do have is Wayne's words as of 6 months ago, saying he talked with the guy and he said he went to Elan and wanted to re-open Elan in Maine. Wayne was seeking to see if the guy would team up with him.
                          I realized then Wayne was full of shit and had never talked with him. Who in hell would team up with this crazy abusive whackjob.
                          "Hey Juan", I wrote a memoir crucifying Elan but hey your program looks good. Money Money Money Waynooooo!!!!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
                          « Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 11:49:29 PM »
                          They certainly look like they could be the same guy to me <THAT IS, Juan on FB and the GUY in the yellow shirt in the vids, not Wayne and Juan>, based on nothing more than a FB profile picture and the yellow shirt guy in the vids. I'll grab a translator tomorrow and see if he drops his name, I don't speak Spanish so I wouldn't necessarily catch it if he did.

Nevertheless, if you've lived it you know that Ibicuy appears to be an Elan clone. Headcounts, signs, costume's VR's, morning meeting, service crews, etc. Yeeesh.
                          The FB profile and pic could have been concocted by anyone. Just sayin'... (although I could be wrong!).

And the signs and the costumes are not unique to Elan. We even had them at Hyde in the early/mid 1970s (albeit less pervasively; Hyde prefers to target and ostracize  select individuals as a means of controlling the many).

The prolific use of clipboards really struck me, however.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
                          « Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 11:55:22 PM »

Whoa lets not loose are focus here. All I am saying is the person posting on facebook is not the real guy in that is in that yellow polo shirt. Muppet they are the same you are right. But is the guy actually for real posting on that facebook site. I say no way. It is bullshit.
                          I am also saying we asked and they say they did not take there program from Elan. Call the program for christ sake, get a spanish speaking person and ask them your questions. They are actually nice people.
                          I will say this I will not be responsible if we were mislead or lied to.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
                          « Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 11:57:55 PM »

The FB profile and pic could have been concocted by anyone. Just sayin'... (although I could be wrong!).

And the signs and the costumes are not unique to Elan. We even had them at Hyde in the early/mid 1970s (albeit less pervasively; Hyde prefers to target and ostracize  select individuals as a means of controlling the many).

The prolific use of clipboards really struck me, however.

The clip boards. That came from Synanon, Daytop , Marathon House and Elan. Expediters used to run around making head counts every 15 mins.
                          I am not going to lie from everything I have read and heard it resembles Elan.

Muppeteer

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 12:07:05 AM »
                          I think I'll be able to make up my mind for sure once I have a human translation of the vids.

There were screen caps of his comments floating around which Wayne had posted....I believe he posted them in full context. You may have more information, i recognize that Rud....whatever your name is.

Once again, not defending Wayne...don't care.

But when you pull together a social media profile for Ferreira, I think you'll see man living a fairly public life. Try LinkedIN, all the rest...he's not shying away from any association with his program, and a FB post on a "positive-Elan stories" website doesn't seem to out of the ordinary to me.

If you're telling me Wayne set up a dummy FB profile for Ferriera, in some half assed attempt at "exposing" him, that doesn't make too much sense to me. The man himself seems proud of what he's doing.

And sure, lots of programs used and use similar tactics....I'm here to tell you that what I see in these two videos, sans a comprehensible soundtrack, is Elan. And I suspect that once I have a translation, I'll have even less doubt.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
                          « Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 12:12:02 AM »
                          I remember when someone here said Danny asked this guy for a job. Danny was in one of his abusive moods, was posting like a fool. And when (I think it was YV23) said that, Danny did one of his disappearing acts

One thing I've noticed about Danny is that the only thing that shuts him up is the truth

Didn't he disappear when the book first went up?
                          The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
                          « Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 12:15:13 AM »
                          I am asking for a transcript from a friend from Argentinia for these videos.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
                          « Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 12:36:33 AM »
                          I think I'll be able to make up my mind for sure once I have a human translation of the vids.

There were screen caps of his comments floating around which Wayne had posted....I believe he posted them in full context. You may have more information, i recognize that Rud....whatever your name is.

But when you pull together a social media profile for Ferreira, I think you'll see man living a fairly public life. Try LinkedIN, all the rest...he's not shying away from any association with his program, and a FB post on a "positive-Elan stories" website doesn't seem to out of the ordinary to me.

If you're telling me Wayne set up a dummy FB profile for Ferriera, in some half assed attempt at "exposing" him, that doesn't make too much sense to me. The man himself seems proud of what he's doing.

And sure, lots of programs used and use similar tactics....I'm here to tell you that what I see in these two videos, sans a comprehensible soundtrack, is Elan. And I suspect that once I have a translation, I'll have even less doubt.

Muppet Man/Wayne, quit with all the fucking bullshit and call the program. Then we can get rid of your sock puppet ass that just showed up 2 minutes ago. Ask him to come on here and explain he isn't hiding, that he is proud and all the other crap you are saying. Wayne, you said you had talked with him. Sooooo bring him here we can Skype.
                          Here is the deal, prove it Wayne oh I'm sorry Muppet Man.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
                          Elan School vs. Programa Ibicuy
                          « Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 12:48:17 AM »

Well... from what I've observed of the current "state of affairs" in social media, the amount of chicanery can be quite extreme.

Not to mention, the layers of (quite understandable) backlash to all that.

The issue of whether or not the real Juan Ferreira is posting as "Juan Ferreira" on Facebook is beyond my current ability to ascertain. However, it is, believe it or not, perhaps immaterial to the reality of what constitutes the program origins of Programa Ibicuy.

At this stage of the game, not having access to all pertinent sources, I have to say that, despite a predilection for playing Devil's Advocate, I do believe that Elan is a source, perhaps even the major source, for the program Ibicuy. I don't believe, however, that it is the only source.

At the risk of redundancy and excessive reiteration, do take a look (once again, for those avidly following this issue) at a comparison of the shape and form, not to mention specific distribution of foliage, of THE TREE of respective logos reknown:

[/list]

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
                            « Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 12:54:58 AM »
                            Quote from: "Xelebes"
                            I am asking for a transcript from a friend from Argentina for these videos.

A transcript is not going to prove the this guy in the yellow polo talked on the "Elan Saved My life" facebook site. Call them and ask. Why is everyone so afraid to call. Why, so we can carry on this charade of getting transcripts and listening to the english translated version. Then we can all say, hey it sounds just like Elan....The question out there remains, is this guy really posting on the facebook Elan site or is it a fake?

Amazing how Xephelbe, Muppet Man and the turd all show up to obfuscate this thread, Wayne your sock puppets never cease do they. How many can a stupid fuck have. (He who gives his books away for free then claims to have a big day, no shit asshole they were free, I took 5 myself)

Damn they said Sybil had 16 personalities, your getting close, assclown.

Oh!!! X-fuck and Muppet Whore don't bother with the standard line of, "I'm not Wayne" it is old.
                            « Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:20:52 AM by Ruaraidh »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
                            « Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 01:01:23 AM »
                            Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
                            Quote from: "Xelebes"
                            I am asking for a transcript from a friend from Argentinia for these videos.
                            A transcript is not going to prove the this guy in the yellow polo talked on Elan Saved My life facebook site. Call them and ask. Why is everyone so afraid to call. Why so we can carry on this charade of transcripts and listening to the english translated version. Then we can all say hey it sounds just like Elan....The question out there remains, is the guy a really posting on facebook in the Elan site or is it a fake?

Amazing how Xephelbe, Muppet Man and the turd all show to obfuscate this thread with bullshit, Wayne your sock puppets never cease do they. How many can a stupid fuck (who gives his books away from free then claims to have a big day, no shit asshole they were free I took 5 myself) have. Damn they said Sybil had 16 personalities, your getting close, assclown.

Oh!!! X-fuck and Muppet Whore don't bother with the standard line of, "I'm not Wayne" it is old.
                            LOLLLLLL... I may never recover from this!