Author Topic: To all new members  (Read 12915 times)

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
To all new members
« on: February 06, 2012, 02:41:59 PM »
My name is Daniel Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

I bring this up because of past and recent events and interactions with other residents. Guys this will be the last post I do to defend really (the indefensible) the abuse committed while I was affiliated with Elan. Wayne has informed me that he has written a book and that I am in it because of abuses on committed at Elan while as a employee. This was my response to him after being told this,"I want you to quote this in your book. I did not say I did not abuse kids because I did as a resident and a employee. As a resident I fought in the ring for the house, screamed at folks during GM's, during a haircut, encounter groups and screamed at folks shot down while walking the house.As a employee I committed all of the abuse I mentioned above plus directed residents to verbally assault and demean residents. Did I physically abuse people, ? Yes. Now does this make me a better person then the next employee,? Yes it really does. All I am doing here is stating a fact."John has also taken the liberties of threatening me with exposer concerning accusations of abuse and that I had committed while staff, with 5 or more witnesses to these incidents.I don't think that you folks really want a all out war of words on this site but on the other hand I can see where it is constructive to have a resident call out a staff member of Elan who posts here, on supposed abuses. I don't mind that a book is being written about Elan and the abuses Staff committed. Just remember though I will not apologize to anyone for any abuses I did commit.There was enough bullshit that happened from 75-78 for me to have given a lifetime of nightmares to others, without anyone making me do something I truly don't mean. John says I was Staff/Ass.Director (E-7). I was staff/Ass.Director E-7 from 2/78 till 8/78, I transferred to a different position/different house till 11/78. I am curious as to how John knows I arrived at E-7 in 1978. Anyway I post here and I am open to conversation, you would think that John would use my information to his advantage, for he is also an abuser of others. there are also other staff and Ass. directors who have information that would help in exposing Elan, John and Felice are both frauds, As far as the dragging incident I am not nor will I be ashamed at programs and the courses it takes, I know that the once Fat Girl thanks me now. I will help any of you lose wight like here just call me,Now first off Felice is very well prepared for this sort of thing because she has been haunting this sites for over 10 years. The only thing one has to do is ask Felice about her family sibling, parents and children and you can see the abuse. Far after she left Elan and still present today. I will not get into specifics right now only to say her garbage is still going on. This is of her own making though she will blame everyone else a common trait of Art and herself. Then pick on other residents if their still not satisfied. Felice you are still very sick, you hang out with Art and you harass people. A nother side of Felice is her brilliance with Art, she is masterful, she also has great ability with filming herself in the wild, and last her passion is trolling survivor sites, Felice stay with your strengths and stop with the dirt business it is unbecoming of you, Felice is a much more horrible woman then any of us would dream of,That's right Felice and your still an idiot and maybe if you had not posted your crap, I would let you satisfy me and get me into the mood lady friend, you and I would be alright, but no you had to stoop to a disgusting level. So you keep posting away to prove your point. As far as I'm concerned you have no class what so ever. You call yourself a woman, please. Run to Art.

And "Anne" I list you with them, your someone who know nothing about programs and Elan.

As far as the car dragging incident, I did plenty of shit in the program that I don't regret now. Hell yes! You may already know this but Straight took the mutual- abuse thing to another level. A good portion of each day was spent abusing each other in group in one form or another. Virtually everyone there did shit to somebody else that they don't regret it now. I understand how people got caught up in that shit at Elan but I don't understand the why the car incident is such a big deal. You really don't upset me about it at all. I mean, I feel no guilty about poking people in the back, helping restrain people and confronting people. When I had dragged that girl behind a car, I held my head with pride and I would do everything I could keep helping people in programs. I would oppose programs that don't have some kind of abuses as part of the atonement for those sins of the residents, towards their family's and friends. I did't care then and I don't care now,it's the past, and I did what I had to do, and would gladly do it again
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
Re: To all new members
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 02:46:05 PM »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:36:36 AM by DannyB.II »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 07:32:50 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
My name is Daniel Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

I bring this up because of past and recent events and interactions with other residents. Guys this will be the last post I do to defend really (the indefensible) the abuse committed while I was affiliated with Elan. Wayne has informed me that he has written a book and that I am in it because of abuses on committed at Elan while as a employee. This was my response to him after being told this,"I want you to quote this in your book. I did not say I did not abuse kids because I did as a resident and a employee. As a resident I fought in the ring for the house, screamed at folks during GM's, during a haircut, encounter groups and screamed at folks shot down while walking the house.As a employee I committed all of the abuse I mentioned above plus directed residents to verbally assault and demean residents. Did I physically abuse people, ? Yes. Now does this make me a better person then the next employee,? Yes it really does. All I am doing here is stating a fact."John has also taken the liberties of threatening me with exposer concerning accusations of abuse and that I had committed while staff, with 5 or more witnesses to these incidents.I don't think that you folks really want a all out war of words on this site but on the other hand I can see where it is constructive to have a resident call out a staff member of Elan who posts here, on supposed abuses. I don't mind that a book is being written about Elan and the abuses Staff committed. Just remember though I will not apologize to anyone for any abuses I did commit.There was enough bullshit that happened from 75-78 for me to have given a lifetime of nightmares to others, without anyone making me do something I truly don't mean. John says I was Staff/Ass.Director (E-7). I was staff/Ass.Director E-7 from 2/78 till 8/78, I transferred to a different position/different house till 11/78. I am curious as to how John knows I arrived at E-7 in 1978. Anyway I post here and I am open to conversation, you would think that John would use my information to his advantage, for he is also an abuser of others. there are also other staff and Ass. directors who have information that would help in exposing Elan, John and Felice are both frauds, As far as the dragging incident I am not nor will I be ashamed at programs and the courses it takes, I know that the once Fat Girl thanks me now. I will help any of you lose wight like here just call me,Now first off Felice is very well prepared for this sort of thing because she has been haunting this sites for over 10 years. The only thing one has to do is ask Felice about her family sibling, parents and children and you can see the abuse. Far after she left Elan and still present today. I will not get into specifics right now only to say her garbage is still going on. This is of her own making though she will blame everyone else a common trait of Art and herself. Then pick on other residents if their still not satisfied. Felice you are still very sick, you hang out with Art and you harass people. A nother side of Felice is her brilliance with Art, she is masterful, she also has great ability with filming herself in the wild, and last her passion is trolling survivor sites, Felice stay with your strengths and stop with the dirt business it is unbecoming of you, Felice is a much more horrible woman then any of us would dream of,That's right Felice and your still an idiot and maybe if you had not posted your crap, I would let you satisfy me and get me into the mood lady friend, you and I would be alright, but no you had to stoop to a disgusting level. So you keep posting away to prove your point. As far as I'm concerned you have no class what so ever. You call yourself a woman, please. Run to Art.

And "Anne" I list you with them, your someone who know nothing about programs and Elan.

As far as the car dragging incident, I did plenty of shit in the program that I don't regret now. Hell yes! You may already know this but Straight took the mutual- abuse thing to another level. A good portion of each day was spent abusing each other in group in one form or another. Virtually everyone there did shit to somebody else that they don't regret it now. I understand how people got caught up in that shit at Elan but I don't understand the why the car incident is such a big deal. You really don't upset me about it at all. I mean, I feel no guilty about poking people in the back, helping restrain people and confronting people. When I had dragged that girl behind a car, I held my head with pride and I would do everything I could keep helping people in programs. I would oppose programs that don't have some kind of abuses as part of the atonement for those sins of the residents, towards their family's and friends. I did't care then and I don't care now,it's the past, and I did what I had to do, and would gladly do it again
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 07:33:36 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
Many peoples, friends, will be along shortly to deny this is true, but I've finally decided to cop to my actions of the past

Horatio, T-Rex, DannyBII, please, I know we agreed to deny this, but I'm done here. Mary Jones deserves better than that

What trouble can I get into really? The statue of limitations is up

Before he deletes it
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 05:51:39 AM »
This is the real Danny Bennison. We've been considering telling the truth about his past miss deeds at Elan and figured what the hell. The past is the past

Wayne is the real pervert here not Danny for he abuses Danny on line. I for one am glad you told the truth and showed that you are the better man  :tup:

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:03:30 AM »
Yes, we agreed to this as a hole. I (Horatio) support Danny and have respect for him and not that pervert who abuses Danny (Wayne)

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 06:12:54 AM »
Danny is talking to himself again  :roflmao:

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 06:25:56 AM »
When will you people get it through your heads that I am not Danny? Danny and me talked on the phone today and I told him that this is ridickulous and was going to leave fornits, but he told me he has received 33 private messages from fornits members who will support him in court when Wayne is finally brought to justice. I was a director at Elan 1/77 to 11/78, but was a 17-19 year old kid and was abused by Elan as well as anyone. When will you let Danny off the hook? Never!!!

:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 06:33:25 AM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
When will you people get it through your heads that I am not Danny? Danny and me talked on the phone today and I told him that this is ridickulous and was going to leave fornits, but he told me he has received 33 private messages from fornits members who will support him in court when Wayne is finally brought to justice. I was a director at Elan 1/77 to 11/78, but was a 17-19 year old kid and was abused by Elan as well as anyone. When will you let Danny off the hook? Never!!!

:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:
You really need to stop posting drunk Danny. That's the third time you've done this :)

I'm trying to be objective, but creating fake profiles to defend yourself is unbecoming

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 06:34:46 AM »
That's a type o stupid.

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 08:04:41 AM »
It is ridickulous how these people can't see through Wayne's bullshit. We will never stop advocating for Danny's survivor status, so give it up perverts

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 04:47:54 AM »
:bump:

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 01:09:59 PM »
Wow, sock puppets are us. But, I believe Danny wrote that
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 01:42:48 PM »
:bump:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 03:18:24 PM »
Thank you Nunez. We need people to see that it's never too late to attone for are sins