Author Topic: Let me introduce myself  (Read 8379 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Let me introduce myself
« on: February 05, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »
My name if Jeffrey Weintraub (Yes Danny, you were right the first time) and not only do I know Wayne, and was his staff member, but I was the one who told Jonathan Benedict that Danny would get slaughtered on the stand if they used him at Michael Skakel's trial

I'm Jerry Torres on Face Book, and that's my cat in my profile picture Danny. I know, black and white cats are soooo rare You idiot

I've had enough of this shit

I met Wayne two summers ago after reading his book, to make amends for going in the ring with him as a staff member. It wasn't just wrong, it was illegal

I wanted to keep my family away from Danny and the rest of those pro Elan douche bags, but this is too much. Anyone who wants confirmation of who I am, send me your phone number, and we'll straighten this shit out

Wayne called me the other night. He tried to kill himself. Because of you Danny. Someone has to stand up. I owe him that

Disclaimer: Danny Bennison, I say this to you. You fuck with my family, I will kill you. You got me faggot?

This shit is disgusting. I've had enough. Wayne's book is 100% true, and tough guy that he wants to be, he didn't want me to say my name, even though he is getting slandered here

Fuck anyone who says I'm lying. I offered to call. If you won't do that, shut the fuck up
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Let me introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 03:11:54 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
My name if Jeffrey Weintraub (Yes Danny, you were right the first time) and not only do I know Wayne, and was his staff member, but I was the one who told Jonathan Benedict that Danny would get slaughtered on the stand if they used him at Michael Skakel's trial

I'm Jerry Torres on Face Book, and that's my cat in my profile picture Danny. I know, black and white cats are soooo rare You idiot

I met Wayne two summers ago after reading his book, to make amends for going in the ring with him as a staff member. It wasn't just wrong, it was illegal

I wanted to keep my family away from Danny and the rest of those pro Elan douche bags, but this is too much. Anyone who wants confirmation of who I am, send me your phone number, and we'll straighten this shit out

Wayne called me the other night. He tried to kill himself. Because of you Danny. Someone has to stand up. I owe him that

Disclaimer: Danny Bennison, I say this to you. You fuck with my family, I will kill you. You got me faggot?

This shit is disgusting. I've had enough. Wayne's book is 100% true, and tough guy that he wants to be, he didn't want me to say my name, even though he is getting slandered here

Fuck anyone who says I'm lying. I offered to call. If you won't do that, shut the fuck up

Right on! Thanks for posting. Didn't know that about Wayne until now!

I agree, enough is a goddam 'nuf.

People should not be afraid to speak on here.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 03:19:27 PM »
I've wanted to say that since the "Wayne never went to Elan" bullshit started.

I regret not doing it. I have all kinds of dirt on Danny Fucking Bennison. Most of it is in my book

Yes, Danny, you're going to be even more famous

Or should I say Infamous?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 03:22:13 PM »

I regret not doing it. I have all kinds of dirt on Danny Fucking Bennison. Most of it is in my book

:tup:  :tup:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 03:24:32 PM »

Nope nice try.... :roflmao:

First, Wayne there is no Jeffery Weintraub and there never was and if Diane Hozzman has to come here and state this then you are really going to look like a jerk. As far as the family comment  Rodrigo Fredeca don't have Wayne call me from your phone asshole. Ifv there was a Jeffery Weintraub I would personally shove him up your ass, Rodrigo.
Wayne you have used this bullshit I am killing myself once to many times you fucking pussy. You are like the guy at home calling in to work saying his grandmother died, well he has done it 3 times.
For everyone here to know there is no Jeffery Weintraub his name is Rodrigo Fredeci and he works for Microsoft he never went to Elan, this is just more of Wayne bullshit he is writing here to have people feel sorry for him,

Oh and BTW you already have my phone number call me and I will tape it put it on you tube so everyone here can listen OK. You want to clear this up then let everyone hear what you have to say. Wayne STFU!!!

Gosh I love this....Gett'in fired up my beloved Patriots!!!
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 03:34:34 PM »

Errr ruh let me get some. Hey your on 36th in LI city I could be there in less then a hour why don't we settle this now. I have a cam cord so we can document just how things went. I am also tired of Wayne coming on here acting like one day he is a fag and the next he needs to off himself. I say do it...either way. Suck somebodies over size cock and choke on it. Other wise STFU.
There is no Jeffery Weintraub, I know at least 7 people who can attest to that besides Danny.

Next time you threaten anybody Wayne your ass will be kicked. You have threaten once to many. I promise you that Rodrigo. You fucking pan sexual idiots.
This is Wayne Kernochan using one of his many sock puppets.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 03:41:49 PM »
Only an abusive asshole like you would make fun of someone who tried to kill them self

For anyone who doesn't know, Danny admitted to being Horatio, and this other sock is him too

Where's None Ya? I want to post his ISP too

Didn't know I'm a computer tech, did you Danny? I'm the guy who gave None Ya's ISP to Wayne

May I have your permission to post your ISP?

Say yes, or shut your fucking mouth
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:42:29 PM by YV23 »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 03:42:20 PM »
Nice going Wayne, got everyone riled up again.

Listen Wayne and Froderik it is over. The gig is up and all this jerking around is accomplishing nothing. Froderik you will never prove to any one here that Wayne Kernochan is nothing more then a opportunistic asshole who got busted for lying.
Guys it is over, go the fuck away.

Killing yourself or beating up one another does not unring the bell. Wayne you lied and continue to lie.

Right now posing as YP23 this is a lie. Wayne it is you. The cat is the same cat in Jerry Torres avatar as it is in the photos on your facebook site. That was no coincidence you damn fool it just shows how unaware you are. Wayne/Rodrigo you are desperate.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 03:44:48 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"

Listen Wayne and Froderik it is over. The gig is up and all this jerking around is accomplishing nothing. Froderik you will never prove to any one here that Wayne Kernochan is nothing more then a opportunistic asshole who got busted for lying.

Killing yourself or beating up one another does not unring the bell. Wayne you lied and continue to lie.

Right now posing as YP23 this is a lie. Wayne it is you. The cat is the same cat in Jerry Torres avatar as it is in the photos on your facebook site. That was no coincidence you damn fool it just shows how unaware you are. Wayne/Rodrigo you are desperate.
If you think your fake proxy server could hide your ass from me, you're sadly mistaken asshole

Go ahead stupid, give me permission

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »

Speaking of lying

Felice, why are you calling Danny a liar. Let me see you are DethGurl, Felice, Eliscue II, Anti-Troll, Cum guzzler should we go on. You were banned from this site for abusing a women for her sexuality choices. If we go to the OFFA we will find hundreds of posts from you where you have verbally slandered, harassed and out right posted the most revolting crap I have ever read someone say to another and you want to cast stones at Danny.
Felice you were primarily responsible for shutting down this site because you posted someone's IP address. You are not in a position to say anything.
Which is why you hide behind a mask Anti-Troll. You are a fraud, hmmmm.....just like your buddy Wayne.
Nobody is coming to your rescue, you are sick.

Froderik and Felice Eliscue (Anti-Trol) have no idea who Danny or Wayne is. Felice has spoken on the phone with Wayne and myself on several occassions. What they are doing right now is simply posturing for a friend.

Froderik no one is coming because you are a fraud just like your (make believe friend) Wayne Kernochan. Over the last 4 months right here Wayne was exposed as a fraud, a man without proof, a plagiarizer and a liar. Everything Wayne has said he would do he has not. No testimonies, no witnesses, no lawyers, no police, no attorney generals, no Yvette Portella saying I raped her ect....ect.....ect......Oh we do have Wayne on the radio saying I sodomized him.
Whatada say Froderik ya think I did that?? Wayne has said he was going to kill me, he posted my murdered nephew picture and details, he posted his mothers information, he threaten my sister and her daughters,. Jesus Christ where have you been.

You lying bitch
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:56:24 PM by YV23 »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »
Only an abusive asshole like you would make fun of someone who tried to kill them self

For anyone who doesn't know, Danny admitted to being Horatio, and this other sock is him too

Didn't know I'm a computer tech, did you Danny? I'm the guy who gave None Ya's ISP to Wayne

Dude you just got yourself a visit from the police thanks Rodigo. I was waiting for you to fuck up like this.
Would you please show us where I admitted to saying I was Danny.
Is this Wayne or Rodrigo writing now?
Can I call you Rodrigo?
Maybe you can explain yourself to me, I have your phone #.
But not today, tomorrow OK.
Danny says hi, panny.

Oh and the suicide issue, nope it isn't funny at all. You, Wayne, just make the whole thing disgusting especially how you abuse it for your own pleasures.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 03:58:20 PM »

Dude you just got yourself a visit from the police thanks Rodigo. I was waiting for you to fuck up like this.
Would you please show us where I admitted to saying I was Danny.
Is this Wayne or Rodrigo writing now?
Can I call you Rodrigo?
Maybe you can explain yourself to me, I have your phone #.
But not today, tomorrow OK.
Danny says hi, panny.

Oh and the suicide issue, nope it isn't funny at all. You, Wayne, just make the whole thing disgusting especially how you abuse it for your own pleasures.
Look up moron

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 04:07:37 PM »
One thing Wayne is right about. Get Danny riled up and he gives himself away

Your so easy Danny. Your an idiot

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:05:52 AM by nunez »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »
What a sack of shit you are Danny. How dare you come here with this fucking puppet show to abuse someone you abused as a child. There was a lot of mutual abuse at Ellan, and there were quite a few abusive staff members. Do you realize your the only one who comes to survivor sites? Do you know why? because they have at least a half a fucking brain. They have enough humanity to be ashamed of what they did now that the truth has come to light

You should be ashamed of yourself