Author Topic: Why I Am Not Buying Danny Bennison's Lies  (Read 7491 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Why I Am Not Buying Danny Bennison's Lies
« on: February 05, 2012, 01:36:43 PM »
You have betrayed the type of person you are in your numerous posts over the years.

You threatened people outright when they called you on what you did.

I'd have to be pretty foolish to believe anything you say.

You are obviously lying, and trying to cover your tracks by slandering others.

The gig is up though, and you will get yours.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Why I Am Not Buying Danny Bennison's Lies
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:09:05 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
You have betrayed the type of person you are in your numerous posts over the years.

Listen I don't know why you of all people have a problem with me. I have never done anything to you. Horatio called me at home to say that you have a problem. Listen get this through your head Froderik these people are not me especially Margaret. Some of them fuck around and play just like every one else does here but they are not me. Just ask the people that do know me. I will give their names in a PM, you know who they are.  
Please for the love of god produce evidence where I have threatened physical harm to anyone here, where I said I would hurt or maim someone or someone's family. I haven't been here posting on a regular bases for almost 18 months. The fighting you are referring to went on almost two years ago. Get over it.
Plus I am beginning to wonder if you are confusing my posts for those that are parodies. Many posters here use a version of my name and avatar.
Froderik, my friends and I have every right to rebut what Wayne (or whoever he is) wrote in his memoir about me. That is all I am calling him a liar on. The violence he said I committed while at Elan. The rest of the memoir is fine. I want him to admit he lied about me for reasons only he can explain truthfully.
That is all I have to say. If you choose to carry on with your foolish accusations so be it. But know this more are coming to refute what Wayne has said so you will be a busy boy. This people will be staright from Elan, they are also sick of the lies.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Listen I don't know why you of all people have a problem with me. I have never done anything to you. Horatio called me at home to say that you have a problem. Listen get this through your head Froderik these people are not me especially Margaret. Some of them fuck around and play just like every one else does here but they are not me. Just ask the people that do know me. I will give their names in a PM, you know who they are.  
Please for the love of god produce evidence where I have threatened physical harm to anyone here, where I said I would hurt or maim someone or someone's family. I haven't been here posting on a regular bases for almost 18 months. The fighting you are referring to went on almost two years ago. Get over it.
Plus I am beginning to wonder if you are confusing my posts for those that are parodies. Many posters here use a version of my name and avatar.
Froderik, my friends and I have every right to rebut what Wayne (or whoever he is) wrote in his memoir about me. That is all I am calling him a liar on. The violence he said I committed while at Elan. The rest of the memoir is fine. I want him to admit he lied about me for reasons only he can explain truthfully.
That is all I have to say. If you choose to carry on with your foolish accusations so be it. But know this more are coming to refute what Wayne has said so you will be a busy boy. This people will be staright from Elan, they are also sick of the lies.

Danny Bennison you sick lying bastard you threatened me . Sure you say it was a joke ,but you were the one who issued the threat . I percieved it as a threat and thats what counts asshole!

It is how I percieved it and to me it was no joke , it was a threat !

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 02:27:17 PM »
Danny is a good abuser and stalker. He slyly threatens people by saying he's going to be in their town. Or with the reunion at the tavern in NYC when he said to Wayne "New York is dark, and bullets are cheap"

Threats or not, he's an abusive sadistic cunt

Hey Danny, PM me Horatio's number so I can give him a call and verify he's real

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 02:30:02 PM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"

Danny Bennison you sick lying bastard you threatened me . Sure you say it was a joke ,but you were the one who issued the threat . I percieved it as a threat and thats what counts asshole!

I don't believe a thing this old bitter boy says ,because I have read so many of his lies. I am amazed at the bullshit that  Danny Bennison spouts. Some of it is meant to be hurtful ,yet some of it is so off the wall that I can't believe a word that he writes . He is one sick pitieful ,untruthful ,abusive  ,crazy bastard I have ever come across in my life and I have met a hell of a lot of people. He almost makes whooter look sane, operative word is almost !

He is certainly a pathological liar.  Henry Rollins wrote a song called "Liar" Yeah Danny Bennison imagine Henry Rollins singing it to your face.

You Danny Bennison are a "LIAR" plain and simple. Incapable of telling the truth , asshole!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 02:35:12 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Danny is a good abuser and stalker. He slyly threatens people by saying he's going to be in their town. Or with the reunion at the tavern in NYC when he said to Wayne "New York is dark, and bullets are cheap"

Threats or not, he's an abusive sadistic cunt

Hey Danny, PM me Horatio's number so I can give him a call and verify he's real

:tup:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 02:39:37 PM »

Oh yeah, I saw it happen on here too.. the veiled threats made to Anne Bonney come to mind.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 02:49:59 PM »

So, what did Wayne say about you that was not true? Why do I get the feeling that he wasn't making it up, whatever it was?

Probably because you have behaved in a manner on this forum that has succeeded in creeping out just about everyone with half a brain.

Sorry, but you are the last person I will believe about anything, and that suspicion is based on what I have observed of you here.

You made your bed, now you can lie in it... or just quit your shenanigans here and go the fuck away, if you are so innocent...

If it "doesn't apply," then all is good, right? Nothing to worry about and relentlessly troll and distract about, right?

But I have a gut feeling that you are 100% guilty of that and more or you wouldn't be wasting your time on here with all of your sockpuppets, etc..

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 04:00:03 PM »

Matt you have been asked repeatedly to produce evidence that Danny threatened you but so far you have produced nothing. We have also asked you to show us where he threatened others, still nothing. So what are we to think other then you are a liar. Why you lie is not important, to me anyway.
Matt until you can show us something (anything) then we have to assume you made this up so you could get back at Danny. It makes sense Matt, Danny outed you for the backstabbing prick you are (pun intended) and you got angry and have been on this crusade to humiliate him. You are being vindictive, Matt.
So please stop with all your undocumanted, unproven and lack of cited evidence rants you go on and on about concerning Danny.

Plus Matt Hoffman the fights you had with Danny you are referencing happened almost 2 years ago. Get over it.

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 04:05:14 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:06:26 AM by nunez »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »
Danny wrote:

Froderik wrote:
So, what did Wayne say about you that was not true? Why do I get the feeling that he wasn't making it up, whatever it was?

Probably because you have behaved in a manner on this forum that has succeeded in creeping out just about everyone with half a brain.

Sorry, but you are the last person I will believe about anything, and that suspicion is based on what I have observed of you here.

You made your bed, now you can lie in it... or just quit your shenanigans here and go the fuck away, if you are so innocent...

If it "doesn't apply," then all is good, right? Nothing to worry about and relentlessly troll and distract about, right?

But I have a gut feeling that you are 100% guilty of that and more or you wouldn't be wasting your time on here with all of your sockpuppets, etc..

Horatio wrote:
Froderik, what are you doing here other then to regurgitate old fights from years ago. Who cares what you think of Danny or anyone else for that matter. Do you forget that you were trashing this site just 6 months ago. If anyone needs to go it is you.
Wayne is a liar and we will continue to advocate this position for as long as it takes to out him once and for all.
So sit down and pay attention because you just may be called upon to pull those facts you have out of your ass... :D
Take care old friend.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 04:09:49 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
Nice going Wayne, got everyone riled up again.

Listen Wayne and Froderik it is over. The gig is up and all this jerking around is accomplishing nothing. Froderik you will never prove to any one here that Wayne Kernochan is nothing more then a opportunistic asshole who got busted for lying.
Guys it is over, go the fuck away.

Killing yourself or beating up one another does not unring the bell. Wayne you lied and continue to lie.

Right now posing as YP23 this is a lie. Wayne it is you. The cat is the same cat in Jerry Torres avatar as it is in the photos on your facebook site. That was no coincidence you damn fool it just shows how unaware you are. Wayne/Rodrigo you are desperate.
Speaking of lying

Felice, why are you calling Danny a liar. Let me see you are DethGurl, Felice, Eliscue II, Anti-Troll, Cum guzzler should we go on. You were banned from this site for abusing a women for her sexuality choices. If we go to the OFFA we will find hundreds of posts from you where you have verbally slandered, harassed and out right posted the most revolting crap I have ever read someone say to another and you want to cast stones at Danny.
Felice you were primarily responsible for shutting down this site because you posted someone's IP address. You are not in a position to say anything.
Which is why you hide behind a mask Anti-Troll. You are a fraud, hmmmm.....just like your buddy Wayne.
Nobody is coming to your rescue, you are sick.

Froderik and Felice Eliscue (Anti-Trol) have no idea who Danny or Wayne is. Felice has spoken on the phone with Wayne and myself on several occassions. What they are doing right now is simply posturing for a friend.

Froderik no one is coming because you are a fraud just like your (make believe friend) Wayne Kernochan. Over the last 4 months right here Wayne was exposed as a fraud, a man without proof, a plagiarizer and a liar. Everything Wayne has said he would do he has not. No testimonies, no witnesses, no lawyers, no police, no attorney generals, no Yvette Portella saying I raped her ect....ect.....ect......Oh we do have Wayne on the radio saying I sodomized him.
Whatada say Froderik ya think I did that?? Wayne has said he was going to kill me, he posted my murdered nephew picture and details, he posted his mothers information, he threaten my sister and her daughters,. Jesus Christ where have you been.

You lying bitch

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 04:14:30 PM »
Got an excuse for this DANNY

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 04:21:14 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:05:24 AM by nunez »

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 05:33:25 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"

Listen I don't know why you of all people have a problem with me. I have neve

Matt you have been asked repeatedly to produce evidence that Danny threatened you but so far you have produced nothing. We have also asked you to show us where he threatened others, still nothing. So what are we to think other then you are a liar. Why you lie is not important, to me anyway.
Matt until you can show us something (anything) then we have to assume you made this up so you could get back at Danny. It makes sense Matt, Danny outed you for the backstabbing prick you are (pun intended) and you got angry and have been on this crusade to humiliate him. You are being vindictive, Matt.
So please stop with all your undocumanted, unproven and lack of cited evidence rants you go on and on about concerning Danny.

Plus Matt Hoffman the fights you had with Danny you are referencing happened almost 2 years ago. Get over it.

Again Danny Bennison the liar ,I don;t answer to you and "I have never been asked by you repeatedly to show where you have threatened me or others .....big fat lie Danyy Bennison `......you threatened me asshole and Danny you did not out me for stabbing that kid .....you lie when you say that I had spoken about it on fornits with far more compassionate people something you simply are not ,you are a evil sick deluded little boy . thats a fact .

another lie in fact all of this horseshit from horatio is a lie because its you danny l. for liar bennison . Shit dude I had no fight with bennison I simply said way back then ,not than ,then asshole that  you ,Danny Bennison did not ever tell me he was an assistant director ,you lied to me and I simply stated that you were a liar then and you are a liar now . you were the idiot who went off on me as the written record shows . You enjoyed it as you still do,"pun intended " . right  and what the fuck does that even constitute as being a pun  (God you are an idiot ,bo doubt about that either )Danny Bennison you are a serious sick fuck no doubt about that too.

really no biggie Danny L Bennison the web has well documented your lies about me and buddy ,I know whats in my criminal background ,speeding tickets and a tresspassing  charge ,yeah I got drunk in a bar was asked to leave and came back in . The establishment called the cops and they were there when I tried to get back in and I was arrested . It happenend back in 1981 asshole hardly the trail of destruction like you tried to paint me as having had .

you really are a lying idiot ,you can't paint me as a liar Danny because I am not a liar and thats a stone cold fact . I am also no idiot . Yes danny the underlay for the over play you disgust me ,you are no man thats for sure men are honest and you lie to the point that it is comical.

Dnny I am certainly not like you as you tried to say once on facebook , I was never violent prior to elan and your precious elan tried and made me getin touch with my anger . And by the grace of God I came to the understanding that being angry and being in touch with rage as how elan got me to be was simply not the way the world goes round . It is something you have never learned and Danny yopu will never learn it cause you are an old set in your way sick abusing baqstard ,you cn't change.

Yeah Danny I was a very withdrawn ,introverted ,and suicidally depressed kid when I got to elan . It took me over a week to finally sing my song during morning meeting I was so freaking with drawn . no Danny I know your lies and I know you are a liar and nothing will or can change that cause you are so distorted and sick .

your lies really make me think that you are as guilty as the day is long for the shit you have been alledged to have done to children.

And danny your stalking internet lying about me has been as recent as this past November . No asshole "you get over it "with your  twisted infatuation with me and quit lying and spewing your garbage about me  under your various sock puppets.

Bennison I told you on face book to quit lying about me ,and you refuse to do it.

Again I will tell you to quit lying about me and I see that I also have to tell you to go to hell,again.

Bennison go to hell and rot there. You are one sick stalking lying  fruitcake .